Biden FBI Joins Pelosi In Blocking GOP From Investigating January 6

That is not why he was Impeached. Calling anybody names will not change that.

But your response continues to show that you do not care what the Constitution actually says, what Impeachment actually works, and what experts on both have to say even if they are Republicans.

You must also hate Republican Presidential Historian John Meacham, because he does not agree with your analysis about the Constitution and Impeachment.

Call us all some more names, please.
Snowflake,

Trump remained President after Pelosi's failed coup attempt.

The FBI was exposed as a criminal organization that has illegally spied on mAmericans and defrauded the FISA Court for DECADES.

One FBI agent was indicted and convicted.

The US IG ruled the Deputy Director of the FBI leaked classified and committed Pefjury for which he was fired.

Hillary's Lawyer is being prosecuted for his role in the failed coup attempt...and she has been linked mow to the crime.

The NSA Director Clapper was caught committing Petjury twice but was protected until the clock ran out.

The head of the CIA, John Brenan was exposed by D-Feinstein for illegally spying on Ameticans, reporters, the media, CONGRESS, the USSC, and President Trump. To avoid going to prison he had to appear before Congress, confess, and promise not to do so again.

Both Special Counsel and former FBI Director Mueller and FBi Director Comey were exposed by the FISA Court as having illegally spied on Americans for decades.

Barry was exposed as a traitor whose coup attempt failed.

Biden was exposed for having attended the coup planning meetings along with other Cabinet Members.

It has all been exposed.

You are pushing lies and propaganda that have all been debunked.

Snowflake,

Trump remained President after Pelosi's failed coup attempt.

The FBI was exposed as a criminal organization that has illegally spied on mAmericans and defrauded the FISA Court for DECADES.

One FBI agent was indicted and convicted.

The US IG ruled the Deputy Director of the FBI leaked classified and committed Pefjury for which he was fired.

Hillary's Lawyer is being prosecuted for his role in the failed coup attempt...and she has been linked mow to the crime.

The NSA Director Clapper was caught committing Petjury twice but was protected until the clock ran out.

The head of the CIA, John Brenan was exposed by D-Feinstein for illegally spying on Ameticans, reporters, the media, CONGRESS, the USSC, and President Trump. To avoid going to prison he had to appear before Congress, confess, and promise not to do so again.

Both Special Counsel and former FBI Director Mueller and FBi Director Comey were exposed by the FISA Court as having illegally spied on Americans for decades.

Barry was exposed as a traitor whose coup attempt failed.

Biden was exposed for having attended the coup planning meetings along with other Cabinet Members.

It has all been exposed.

You are pushing lies and propaganda that have all been debunked.
You win.

No one can get you and others to really want to understand the Constitution of the USA, the rule of law and everything else which makes the US a Democracy.

You are telling the truth and others are telling lies.

The end

Pelosi and Democrats claimed Trump extorted Ujraine but could not provide q piece of evidence or 1 1st-habd account witness to support their lie, even though Schiff got caught attempting to submit a false transcript of a phone call HE authored.

Democrats declared Trump asking the Ukraine PM for help investigating was illegal...

What neither Pelosi or the media reported, however, was that Trump had activated / initiated a treaty signed between the US and Ukraine that ensured mutual judicial and law enforcement assistance between the 2 countries.Trump was acting within hiscsutjority - there was nothing illegal about it.

Had this been pointed out at the very beginning it would gave meant an immediate end to Pelosi's bogus Impeachment.

Pelosi and Democrats claimed Trump extorted Ujraine but could not provide q piece of evidence or 1 1st-habd account witness to support their lie, even though Schiff got caught attempting to submit a false transcript of a phone call HE authored.

Democrats declared Trump asking the Ukraine PM for help investigating was illegal...

What neither Pelosi or the media reported, however, was that Trump had activated / initiated a treaty signed between the US and Ukraine that ensured mutual judicial and law enforcement assistance between the 2 countries.Trump was acting within hiscsutjority - there was nothing illegal about it.

Had this been pointed out at the very beginning it would gave meant an immediate end to Pelosi's bogus Impeachment.

I asked for your Constitutional experts.

Give me some names

You win.

No one can get you and others to really want to understand the Constitution of the USA, the rule of law and everything else which makes the US a Democracy.

You are telling the truth and others are telling lies.

The end
You just said ALL Constitutional experts agree with you - You are a liar.

You can continue to try to claim you are right & everyone else is wrong but you're just fill of shit. I HAVE PROVED IT.

The documented, recorded, reported facts have proven it.

In the end, Trump was not removed from office while the conspiratorsxwere exposed, some gave been convicted, and others are still being convicted.

Embrace the suck, snowflake.

You just said ALL Constitutional experts agree with you - You are a liar.

You can continue to try to claim you are right & everyone else is wrong but you're just fill of shit. I HAVE PROVED IT.

The documented, recorded, reported facts have proven it.

In the end, Trump was not removed from office while the conspiratorsxwere exposed, some gave been convicted, and others are still being convicted.

Embrace the suck, snowflake.
You have proven nothing and are running away from giving me names for those who would have written that the Impeachments were illegal as being actual experts educated on the Constitution and the Rule of Law of the US, because you have none.

And then you keep devolving into name calling attempting to look right about what you are talking about.

Give me one name of a Constitutional Professor or Expert.

That is all I ask.

There are GOP members on the board of inquiry and the investigation, why now do they want to join after they were invited previously? In fact they voted against joining it.
So they can whitewash it.

Pelosi declared Trump was such a threat to the US that he had to be removed from office IMMEDIATELY.....then withheld the Artickes of Impeachment fir about a month while she attempted to use power / authority she did not have to force the Senate to run their Impeachment process as she demanded.

By doing so she destroyed her own argument of how Trump was so dangerous he had to be removed from office immediatdly.

She proved her Impeachment was an abuse of power and a joke.

You have proven nothing and are running away from giving me names for those who would have written that the Impeachments were illegal as being actual experts educated on the Constitution and the Rule of Law of the US, because you have none.

And then you keep devolving into name calling attempting to look right about what you are talking about.

Give me one name of a Constitutional Professor or Expert.

That is all I ask.
In other words, Easy......by laughing at my request.....you are actually saying that you do not know of any Professor or Constitutional experts who would have said that Trump's impeachments were illegal .

That ......is what you are telling all who read these posts.

View attachment 557000

Biden FBI Joins Pelosi In Blocking GOP From Investigating January 6

In the case of the House Committee on Jan. 6., Pelosi blocked minority party participation for the first time in House history to pursue a preferred political narrative.
The leading Republican tasked with his party’s investigation into the preparedness and response of the U.S. Capitol Police and other law enforcement agencies to the Capitol riot on January 6 is being blocked by President Joseph Biden’s FBI from gathering information, a new document reveals.

The FBI told Indiana Republican Rep. Jim Banks it would not provide Republicans the same information provided to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s hand-picked committee consisting only of Democrat-appointed members.

Pelosi took what she admitted was an “unprecedented” step of refusing the appointments made by Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy, barring Navy officer and Afghanistan veteran Banks and Judiciary Committee Ranking Member Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, from participation. In a fiery denunciation of Pelosi’s politicization of the committee, McCarthy, R-Calif., publicly announced Banks would lead Republicans’ investigation despite Pelosi blowing up the committee.

On September 3, Banks asked FBI Director Christopher Wray to give Republican lawmakers the same briefing offered to the Democrats on the progress of the agency’s own investigation. Partial findings of the FBI’s independent investigation were leaked to Reuters in August, which found “scant evidence” the Capitol riot was “an organized plot to overturn the president election result.” Wray has not responded to the request.

"Even the committee knows that its power to seek this information about private citizens lacks any convincing legal justification and, for that reason, wants to ensure that nobody has the ability to seek a judicial ruling on the legality of their actions”

Pelosi herself continues to prove her 1/6 Committee is another 'failed Impeachment' hoax.

Who in their right mind would allow those two Trump enabling lowlifes to do an investigation? They're both a couple of Trump ass kissing jerkoffs who only want to whitewash what happened. That's like allowing John Gotti to investigate crimes he was involved in. Those two fucks are knee deep in Jan. 6 & anyone with half a brain knows it.

You Trump ass kissing cultists will have to figure out another way to bullshit the public.

....but back to the thread topic, Pelosi's latest political theater attempting to brand conservatives as domestic terrorists despite the judicial system having already undermined and destroyed her attempted false narrative.

This latest act by Pelosi further proves she is a traitor and a threat to this nation and to the American people.

In other words, Easy......by laughing at my request.....you are actually saying that you do not know of any Professor or Constitutional experts who would have said that Trump's impeachments were illegal .

That ......is what you are telling all who read these posts.
I am ignoring your stupid request intended as a distraction and instead am providing links and facts that have and continue to shred your bulldhit argument, that proves the Impeachnent was bogus and that the Conspirators against Trump have been exposed, indicted, prosecuted, and more are following.

And stop trying to speak for me, dick head. You stick to telling people what bullshit you think, but you suck at trying to speak for me.

There are GOP members on the board of inquiry and the investigation, why now do they want to join after they were invited previously? In fact they voted against joining it.

What's because why join a mockery before a mockery becomes a spectacle, because then you investigate the spectacle.

What I win?

Repeat after me: Jan 6th was and remains a false flag

If Jordan's not a thug, he'll do till one comes along. Let's see if he'll produce his cell phone records for Jan. 6 or if he'll weasel out like he did at Ohio St.

I am ignoring your stupid request intended as a distraction and instead am providing links and facts that have and continue to shred your bulldhit argument, that proves the Impeachnent was bogus and that the Conspirators against Trump have been exposed, indicted, prosecuted, and more are following.
You are not ignoring, you are BS ing.

It would have been the easiest thing to let all who read these posts know who are the experts on the Constitution you have read or agree with. One would have done.

But there are none, and therefore you can give no names.

Articles written by people who do not sign their names, or do not know the Constitution, or interpret it at their will is not proof.

Time will tell how many Democrats will be indicted and convicted of these conspiracies which are being alleged against them.

But I do not think you will end up liking the number at the end of all of it.

You are not ignoring, you are BS ing.

It would have been the easiest thing to let all who read these posts know who are the experts on the Constitution you have read or agree with. One would have done.

But there are none, and therefore you can give no names.

Articles written by people who do not sign their names, or do not know the Constitution, or interpret it at their will is not proof.

Time will tell how many Democrats will be indicted and convicted of these conspiracies which are being alleged against them.

But I do not think you will end up liking the number at the end of all of it.
As more conspirators are exposed, indicted, and prosecuted, let me know when Pelosi finally successfully Impeaches Trump, removing him from office / sending him to jail.

:itsok:

:auiqs.jpg:

As more conspirators are exposed, indicted, and prosecuted, let me know when Pelosi finally successfully Impeaches Trump, removing him from office / sending him to jail.

:itsok:

:auiqs.jpg:
Again, he has already been Impeached. The House, including many Republicans, voted to Impeach him.

Once he was Impeached, it went to the Senate.

The Senate not having convicted him, and not having removed him from office, will never change that.

He was Impeached......Twice.

Forum List

Back