Biden Exposes His Senility Talking About Student Loan Bailout: “It Passed. I Got it Passed by a Vote or Two” – But Congress Never Voted on It (VIDEO)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This guy needs to be 25th Amendmented. I think this commenter has it right saying this:

[I believe Biden most likely developed vascular-dementia from his two previous brain surgeries to remove two aneurysms, one on the left side of the brain and one on the right side of the brain. This is besides any other forms of dementia or brain diseases he may have.]

This guy needs to be 25th Amendmented. I think this commenter has it right saying this:

[I believe Biden most likely developed vascular-dementia from his two previous brain surgeries to remove two aneurysms, one on the left side of the brain and one on the right side of the brain. This is besides any other forms of dementia or brain diseases he may have.]

Next stop for Big Joe... Garden Terrace Nursing Home.

Said with such confidence too, "I got it passed by a vote or two"

Next up, victimology. Poor Joe Biden, he can't help it that he is demented, brain surgery, aneurysms, etc. Yeah, but YOU VOTED FOR HIM when it was clear he was in no shape for the presidency.

Pathetic. No excuse.

I wonder who's really running this country. AOC? Bernie? Fauci? Pfizer? MSM? Pocahontas? China? Not a very comforting thought.
One thing is for sure. It isn't US. Left, Right, or Center. We just get to participate in the pageantry...

You wonder how many people got PPP forgiveness??? You can keep wondering??

Not one Democrat
Not one fake news media
Not one snowflake
Can say Biden is mentally competent to serve as President

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

HERE we ARE 2 days after mid term elections and this happens.

Gonna be a lot of voter regret this evening if leftists actually get the news. I WONDER...did the democrats ask the court to delay the decision till AFTER The Election?? Like they asked Pig Pharma to delay the vaxx until AFTER. ELECTION. I'm sorta detecting a pattern here.

HERE we ARE 2 days after mid term elections and this happens.

Gonna be a lot of voter regret this evening if leftists actually get the news. I WONDER...did the democrats ask the court to delay the decision till AFTER The Election?? Like they asked Pig Pharma to delay the vaxx until AFTER. ELECTION. I'm sorta detecting a pattern here.

1668130565553.png

1668130584937.png

Forum List

Back