Biden Energy Secretary Granholm Says Ongoing “Crises Have A Common Solution” Which Is Clean Energy

The dems don't like nuclear, or so I thought. Not enough graft for them, apparently.

It's curious, Germany is restarting their coal burning energy plants so they have enough electricity for next winter, but they aren't starting up their nuclear power plants, of which they have plenty. I don't understand it.

Is it not possible to build smaller nuclear plants in places that are safe from earthquakes and floods? We can put reactors in submarines, so why can't we do it on land in New England somewhere to supplement the other energy sources?

That is all you get with Ivy League leftists when they are appointed to a dem cabinet position.....They can't fix anything in the now because they have no experience in the positions they were appointed to.

All they are good for is pie in the sky heavily .gov subsidized (so-called "clean energy" in this case) crap that might happen in the future if the tax-payer throws more money at it.

That and they get kickbacks to their PACs from same "clean" energy concerns that land a start-up grant.

The dems don't like nuclear, or so I thought. Not enough graft for them, apparently.

It's curious, Germany is restarting their coal burning energy plants so they have enough electricity for next winter, but they aren't starting up their nuclear power plants, of which they have plenty. I don't understand it.

Is it not possible to build smaller nuclear plants in places that are safe from earthquakes and floods? We can put reactors in submarines, so why can't we do it on land in New England somewhere to supplement the other energy sources?
The Northern States should be wary. Winter can be cold and that makes it deadly with these idiots pushing their green energy that needs to develop a lot.

The Northern States should be wary. Winter can be cold and that makes it deadly with these idiots pushing their green energy that needs to develop a lot.

No shit, man. I think a lot of people in those northern states are going to freeze to death this winter because they can't afford to eat and stay warm at the same time.

Forum List

Back