Biden Declares, "You should have elected Romney!"

He meant to say trump is the biggest threat to international order, but we all know its the same thing
I finally agree with you. The globalists are not happy. First Brexit, now this? And some other EU nations are making discordant noises as well.
stop saying globalist when you mean jew.... just say jew
Jew? Where did that come from? I've been supportive of Israel if anything. You're just a stupid hater but even a broken clock .....
thats why I can't engage with you lee atwater racists, the guys with swastikas on their faces make more sense, your arguments dont go past a few carefully designed and plotted dogwhistles and catchphrases
None of which you were able to articulate. Your pea brain foamed over, you called me a racist, couldn't explain why and then claim the high ground?

You're full fledged retard.

Well, gee, maybe if the guy had actually run Crazy Joe might have a point.

And, coming from the party that nominated Clinton, the dems should probably think about cleaning their own house before throwing rocks at the one across the street.....

He meant to say trump is the biggest threat to international order, but we all know its the same thing
I finally agree with you. The globalists are not happy. First Brexit, now this? And some other EU nations are making discordant noises as well.
Jew? Where did that come from? I've been supportive of Israel if anything. You're just a stupid hater but even a broken clock .....
thats why I can't engage with you lee atwater racists, the guys with swastikas on their faces make more sense, your arguments dont go past a few carefully designed and plotted dogwhistles and catchphrases
None of which you were able to articulate. Your pea brain foamed over, you called me a racist, couldn't explain why and then claim the high ground?

I love the way you guys pretend "racist" is a racial slur for white people.... your just so offended right now aren't you lol

I wonder if CNN considers the Obamas 'Mediocre Negroes' or 'Exceptional Negroes'? :p

I love the way you guys pretend "racist" is a racial slur for white people.... your just so offended right now aren't you lol
You don't have the power to offend people. You amuse us at most. You brought up race, not me. I've said nothing derogatory about Jews, ever.

You don't have the power to offend people. You amuse us at most. You brought up race, not me. I've said nothing derogatory about Jews, ever.
so who are the globalists? your a white supremacist who thinks white people should rule not only europe but the entire world :in other words a "globalist"

so who are the globalists? your a white supremacist who thinks white people should rule not only europe but the entire world :in other words a "globalist"
When did I say any of that?

Forum List

Back