Biden coming on strong! He is Not feeling the Bern!

A little early to decide yet. Biden is good, as well as Bernie. Others have good ideas too. No need to get too excited about any one candidate yet.

There is a lot to be said for the Democrat Party leadership to rig the nomination for Biden IMHO. He's the firm front runner, getting the party united so that Biden can move back to the center more quickly has a lot to say for it.

Nice try, but do you think that line of rhetoric is believed by any but the craziest Trump supporters?

Ummm..... You have to get by the Bernie Bros first before you start calling other political circles crazy dude..... Good luck.

Jo

Bernie was already slapped down along with Warren. On the first day of Bidens announcement, they started in like business as usual. The Dem Chair announced that the party would NOT tear itself apart this time and any candidate that did so would have all support by the party removed. You will notice that the cut throat infighting has ceased. Meanwhile Biden's lead gets more and more. He's running for President while the others were trying to run for the dem nomination. This is the STrumpers worst fear.

This is gonna be uuuuuuglEEY! If the Bernsters start feeling chested I recommend not attending any ball games or outdoor festivities.... As Stepin Fetchit used to say.... "Dey be some ugly folks"..

So the pollsters have received their
Marching orders!

Joe Biden solidifies front-runner status with post-announcement bump - CNNPolitics

Biden has been pre-selected!

Jo
Biden will run on a simple three letter word: JOBS

And Health Care.

Just those two should do the job since those two are at the top of the list.

He has to stay off the tricks and dog and pony act that Trump and company will try and force him to. He needs to stay focused no matter what they say. If he can do this, he deserves to be President and we deserve to have him as President. If he doesn't then he doesn't deserve to be President. And if we fall for the dog and pony act, maybe, we deserve another chaotic 4 years of Trump.

This is gonna be uuuuuuglEEY! If the Bernsters start feeling chested I recommend not attending any ball games or outdoor festivities.... As Stepin Fetchit used to say.... "Dey be some ugly folks"..

Marching orders!

Joe Biden solidifies front-runner status with post-announcement bump - CNNPolitics

Jo

And Health Care.

He has to stay off the tricks and dog and pony act that Trump and company will try and force him to. He needs to stay focused no matter what they say. If he can do this, he deserves to be President and we deserve to have him as President. If he doesn't then he doesn't deserve to be President. And if we fall for the dog and pony act, maybe, we deserve another chaotic 4 years of Trump.
Unemployment is as low as it can get, salaries are rising for the first time in decades, and Biden is on Team I F’d Up Healthcare

Marching orders!

Jo

And Health Care.

Unemployment is as low as it can get, salaries are rising for the first time in decades, and Biden is on Team I F’d Up Healthcare

I can't speak for other areas, only here. Full Time Jobs have decreased along with better paying and better benefits. But part time jobs have increased faster and the loss of benefits is troubling. Meanwhile, the Right controlled media here is still painting the same picture you are. Yes, Dorathy, not all media is left controlled.

Marching orders!

Jo

And Health Care.

I can't speak for other areas, only here. Full Time Jobs have decreased along with better paying and better benefits. But part time jobs have increased faster and the loss of benefits is troubling. Meanwhile, the Right controlled media here is still painting the same picture you are. Yes, Dorathy, not all media is left controlled.
Yes, the Right controls the MSM.

A little early to decide yet. Biden is good, as well as Bernie. Others have good ideas too. No need to get too excited about any one candidate yet.

There is a lot to be said for the Democrat Party leadership to rig the nomination for Biden IMHO. He's the firm front runner, getting the party united so that Biden can move back to the center more quickly has a lot to say for it.

Nice try, but do you think that line of rhetoric is believed by any but the craziest Trump supporters?

It is a FACT.

Don't try to rewrite history.

Court Concedes DNC Had the Right to Rig Primaries Against Sanders

DNC Lawsuit Recap: Democracy Averted

Was the Election Rigged Against Bernie Sanders? DNC Lawsuit Demands Repayment for Campaign Donors
DNC destroyed Bernie Sanders' shot at the presidency, lawsuit claims

". . . The most recent court hearing on the case was held on April 25, during which the DNC reportedly argued that the organization's neutrality among Democratic campaigns during the primaries was merely a "political promise," and therefore it had no legal obligations to remain impartial throughout the process.. . . "

Fact Check: Did the DNC Illegally Steal the 2016 Primary from Bernie Sanders?
https://www.weeklystandard.com/holm...ly-steal-the-2016-primary-from-bernie-sanders

". . . This portion of the DNC charter—article five, section four—states:

In the conduct and management of the affairs and procedures of the Democratic National Committee, particularly as they apply to the preparation and conduct of the Presidential nomination process, the Chairperson shall exercise impartiality and evenhandedness as between the Presidential candidates and campaigns.

“These governing documents,” the complaint argues, “expressly obligate the DNC to maintain a neutral posture with respect to candidates seeking the party’s nomination for President during the nominating process.”

According to Newsweek, in response to the lawsuit the DNC contended that “the organization's neutrality among Democratic campaigns during the primaries was merely a 'political promise,' and therefore it had no legal obligations to remain impartial throughout the process.”

And the court seems to have agreed with the DNC: The lawsuit was dismissed in late August.

In her book, Brazile agrees with the court, too. She says that, contra President Trump, the Clinton campaign’s actions were not illegal. “The funding arrangement with HFA and the victory fund agreement was not illegal, but it sure looked unethical,” Brazile notes. “This was not a criminal act, but as I saw it, it compromised the party’s integrity.”

Illegal? No.

Unethical, a fraud, an illusion. A complete sham? Of course!

AKA. . . . RIGGED.

At this point, anyone that thinks the Democratic party is more representative of the people's will than Republicans? :71: They just aren't paying attention.

It is a FACT.

Was the Election Rigged Against Bernie Sanders? DNC Lawsuit Demands Repayment for Campaign Donors

". . . The most recent court hearing on the case was held on April 25, during which the DNC reportedly argued that the organization's neutrality among Democratic campaigns during the primaries was merely a "political promise," and therefore it had no legal obligations to remain impartial throughout the process.. . . "

https://www.weeklystandard.com/holm...ly-steal-the-2016-primary-from-bernie-sanders

In the conduct and management of the affairs and procedures of the Democratic National Committee, particularly as they apply to the preparation and conduct of the Presidential nomination process, the Chairperson shall exercise impartiality and evenhandedness as between the Presidential candidates and campaigns.

“These governing documents,” the complaint argues, “expressly obligate the DNC to maintain a neutral posture with respect to candidates seeking the party’s nomination for President during the nominating process.”

According to Newsweek, in response to the lawsuit the DNC contended that “the organization's neutrality among Democratic campaigns during the primaries was merely a 'political promise,' and therefore it had no legal obligations to remain impartial throughout the process.”

And the court seems to have agreed with the DNC: The lawsuit was dismissed in late August.

In her book, Brazile agrees with the court, too. She says that, contra President Trump, the Clinton campaign’s actions were not illegal. “The funding arrangement with HFA and the victory fund agreement was not illegal, but it sure looked unethical,” Brazile notes. “This was not a criminal act, but as I saw it, it compromised the party’s integrity.”

Illegal? No.

AKA. . . . RIGGED.

At this point, anyone that thinks the Democratic party is more representative of the people's will than Republicans? :71: They just aren't paying attention.
Democrats just use their ‘Super Delegates’ to anoint their chosen, damn the popular vote.

. . and it isn't just the DNC that will rig the primaries for Biden, it is the whole CFR mass media and Interlocking directorate, to the silicon valley, social media, the polling companies, everything in the culture.

It will all be mobilized to give the population the illusion that everyone is likes sleepy Joe.

The whole thing will be a retread of the Hillary Campaign.

Guaranteed.

Marching orders!

Jo

And Health Care.

You complete and utter Dunder-putz! Employers decreased the number of full-time jobs and replaced them with part-time jobs
Because of the pressure of Obamacare.

Jo

It is a FACT.

Illegal? No.

AKA. . . . RIGGED.

Democrats just use their ‘Super Delegates’ to anoint their chosen, damn the popular vote.

The Bernie Bros are gonna draw blood this time dude ... And I don't blame them.

Jo

If, like you right wingers are so fond of saying, the majority of the country supports Trump and his goals, and that he is assured a landslide victory in 2020, why are you even concerned? Surely a strong leader would be able to control what you see as the tiny fringe. What are you really afraid of?

I don’t believe any democrat feels any of these 20 people have a chance in hell. The one guy I would have picked, Bugigig or whatever completely sold out with that retarded lunch with that pimp Al Sharpton. Asking how to eat fried chicken? That’s worse then the tobacco in the purse bill shit Hillary pulled. Na, I think y’all candidate is still waiting to announce.

I'm not sure how your opinion of our candidate could possibly matter. You've got Trump. Your judgement sucks anyway.
Trump is way better than any of your idiot candidates.

If you say so. There is still the good chance that Trump will be in prison on election day.
Based on what? The lies from the retards on the left? Fat chance.

Based on the Mueller report.

Marching orders!

Jo

Does that front runner status come with debate questions ahead of time?

It's pretty obvious that the DNC is going to screw Bernie again. I truly believe that Sanders is much more popular with the primary base and the MSM is hiding it.
Bernie needs to get tough...he deserves his
Shot. IMO.... The Sanders people are the cageyist people in the game. I'm telling you
they are loaded for Bear. They are assuming a screw job and they are ready with something huge ...I can't wait to see what they do!

Jo

If, like you right wingers are so fond of saying, the majority of the country supports Trump and his goals, and that he is assured a landslide victory in 2020, why are you even concerned? Surely a strong leader would be able to control what you see as the tiny fringe. What are you really afraid of?

I don’t believe any democrat feels any of these 20 people have a chance in hell. The one guy I would have picked, Bugigig or whatever completely sold out with that retarded lunch with that pimp Al Sharpton. Asking how to eat fried chicken? That’s worse then the tobacco in the purse bill shit Hillary pulled. Na, I think y’all candidate is still waiting to announce.

I'm not sure how your opinion of our candidate could possibly matter. You've got Trump. Your judgement sucks anyway.

If you say so. There is still the good chance that Trump will be in prison on election day.

Let them be. Its been a rough few months.

Marching orders!

Jo

It's pretty obvious that the DNC is going to screw Bernie again. I truly believe that Sanders is much more popular with the primary base and the MSM is hiding it.
Shot. IMO.... The Sanders people are the cageyist people in the game. I'm telling you
they are loaded for Bear. They are assuming a screw job and they are ready with something huge ...I can't wait to see what they do!

Jo

Bernie IS getting tough. Look at the sneaky shit he did to translucent Joe with the creeper stuff. This will be an awesome primary.

Marching orders!

Jo

Jo

Bernie IS getting tough. Look at the sneaky shit he did to translucent Joe with the creeper stuff. This will be an awesome primary.

I hate Bernie's politics.... But I have to admit I admire the guy's scrappiness.... I feel like he's earned his shot and I simply cannot believe that the DNC is openly trying to screw him again. It's freaking amazing.

Jo

Marching orders!

Jo

Jo

I hate Bernie's politics.... But I have to admit I admire the guy's scrappiness.... I feel like he's earned his shot.

Jo

And his sneakyness. I’ll bet 1,000,000,000 Mexican pesos that Bernie chooses Liz Warren and VP.

Based on the Mueller report.
The true report that exonerates Trump or the lies from the left? Good luck liar, go Trump.

Forum List

Back