Biden Brought Flashcards To His Meeting With Putin

They guy is a vegetable.

View attachment 502165

Brassica napus praesidens
Look at the trump fluffers! Thinking having notes at a meeting are bad...... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
flash cards aren’t notes

Yes they are. Have you ever done any public speaking or heavy negotiating?
sure i have notes not flash cards written by puppet masters

Why are you calling them flash cards? Is it the size of the paper that bothers you?
cause they are flash cards ...maybe que cards is better

Because you say so....?

I'm sure you know all about Q cards.
because China said so..Xiden even let them come to the US to announce that Xiden didn’t come from any position of strength
China said that Biden was using flashcards? What?
nah that he was weak
Oh. And you put a lot of stock into something the Communist Chinese say?
when talking about Xiden...yes

Not really.. He's not in government. Are you willing to censor all emails for racial bias?

Well, considering 24% of the ballots in Georgia had no chain of custody as required by law…..

I didn't realize that absentee ballots had to have a "chain of custody" between the election board mailing it, and the post office delivering it back to them.

They guy is a vegetable.

View attachment 502165

Look at the trump fluffers! Thinking having notes at a meeting are bad...... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
flash cards aren’t notes

Why are you calling them flash cards? Is it the size of the paper that bothers you?

Because you say so....?

because China said so..Xiden even let them come to the US to announce that Xiden didn’t come from any position of strength
nah that he was weak

Sounds like a dumpy little case of wingnut confirmation bias.

They guy is a vegetable.

View attachment 502165

flash cards aren’t notes

Because you say so....?

nah that he was weak

when Xiden acts in their best interest it seems obvious...that an the fact they interferred in the election to help him win

Well, considering 24% of the ballots in Georgia had no chain of custody as required by law…..

I didn't realize that absentee ballots had to have a "chain of custody" between the election board mailing it, and the post office delivering it back to them.

They guy is a vegetable.

View attachment 502165

flash cards aren’t notes

Because you say so....?

nah that he was weak

when Xiden acts in their best interest it seems obvious...that an the fact they interferred in the election to help him win

Sure, weirdo.

Like I said, you’re ignorant and likely stupid.

They guy is a vegetable.

View attachment 502165

flash cards aren’t notes

Because you say so....?

nah that he was weak

Trump pressured the DOJ to overturn the election.. Aren't you catching on yet?

The 2016 election results in DeKalb County, Hillary Clinton received 239,131 votes, Donald Trump received 47,531 and other candidates received 9,209 for a total of 295,871 votes cast.

Unofficially, the 2020 election votes cast in DeKalb County have Donald Trump with 58,373 votes and Biden with 308,227 votes.

Clearly they can't deny the huge Biden victory. So the only thing they can do is try to get ballots thrown out on a technicality.

They guy is a vegetable.

View attachment 502165

flash cards aren’t notes

Because you say so....?

nah that he was weak

Trump pressured the DOJ to overturn the election.. Aren't you catching on yet?
hahahaa more propaganda...geez....just funny stuff

Beta Boy must obey his puppet masters in what he says. I’m sure Putin is terrified.

But yet Biden was more coherent than Trump ever was and never humiliated the USA as Trump did with his meeting with Putin.

The term "sundowning" refers to a state of confusion occurring in the late afternoon and spanning into the night. Sundowning can cause a variety of behaviors, such as confusion, anxiety, aggression or ignoring directions. Sundowning can also lead to pacing or wandering. Sundowning isn't a disease, but a group of symptoms that occur at a specific time of the day that may affect people with dementia, such as Alzheimer's disease. The exact cause of this behavior is unknown.

Dementia Joe

But yet he was more coherent than Trump…

HARDLY.

Beta Boy must obey his puppet masters in what he says. I’m sure Putin is terrified.

But yet Biden was more coherent than Trump ever was and never humiliated the USA as Trump did with his meeting with Putin.

The term "sundowning" refers to a state of confusion occurring in the late afternoon and spanning into the night. Sundowning can cause a variety of behaviors, such as confusion, anxiety, aggression or ignoring directions. Sundowning can also lead to pacing or wandering. Sundowning isn't a disease, but a group of symptoms that occur at a specific time of the day that may affect people with dementia, such as Alzheimer's disease. The exact cause of this behavior is unknown.

Dementia Joe

But yet he was more coherent than Trump…

Nope.

Forum List

Back