Biden And Racial Slurs

Politicians do that every day. So now they're credible huh?
You still didn't answer the question -- where's the slur? Gonna need something with slightly more meat than "what a joke" and "LOL".

Are you like really into Shakespeare?

go ahead get it all out --LOL

Still nothing.

Anybody keeping score? I've got enough shutout innings for at least a full baseball game. Maybe two.

i know you can not admit that biden is a loose cannon with his derogatory slip ups

that much is a given

"Slip ups" like what Jon? Still waiting.

How long have you been with the PC Police force anyway? :popcorn:

you cant see his derogatory slip ups --LOL

if you cant nothing i post will matter

So you still have nothing to quote. Fascinating. We're just gonna go with a meme with no legs.

Another zero on the board. Goose eggs galore.

what is there to explain

biden is a loose cannon

with his choice of words and folks like you

are always on the ready to give him a pass

A "pass" on .... what?

How come there's no answer to that? Makes ya wonder, donut?

because you are doing it right now

even biden has apologized

yet hear you are

--LOL

what a joke

You still didn't answer the question -- where's the slur? Gonna need something with slightly more meat than "what a joke" and "LOL".

Still nothing.

Anybody keeping score? I've got enough shutout innings for at least a full baseball game. Maybe two.

frank is right

you are boring

A "pass" on .... what?

How come there's no answer to that? Makes ya wonder, donut?

because you are doing it right now

even biden has apologized

yet hear you are

--LOL

what a joke

Still nothing.

frank is right

you are boring

Frank ran away. Because he couldn't answer the question either. Which means both of you have nothing.

By the way I just decided your use of the word "boring" is racist to boreal-Americans. As a resident of the woods with birch, poplar and conifer trees on my property I demand an apology.

A haiku will suffice.

LBJ "I'll have them ****** voting Republican for the next 200 years"

Democrats and their lefty media are always telling us about "dog whistles", we have a Vice President who slurs Indians and Jews and the media calls it " a poor choice of words"? When Klansman calls a black man a N, is that NOT a poor choice of words?

Hey, a double hitter today from Biden, first his "Shylock" comment earlier today and NOW he calls Asia "the Orient".

Joe Biden Refers to Asia as 8216 The Orient 8217 - ABC News

Joe Biden apologizes for using anti-Semitic term - CBS News

Can somebody essplain how the fuck "the Orient" is some kind of slur? Let alone, as the wacko article purports, "anti-Semitic"??

Do we actually not know what the word "orient" means?
Anyone ever heard of the Orient Express?

I mean what the friggety fuck.... :uhh::
Some Asians look at Oriental as a slur, but I forget what the interpretation is.

The Left created PC. Here, one of their guys is exposed as a violator of one of the Left's most sacred Alinksy tools. This is a convenient tool for Left to hold their enemy's accountable yet if they do the same, it is simply "a poor choice of words" or "taken out of context". The Left is Full of Shit.

I got to the point that I realized, it's not that Joe is dumb, nor is Barry dumb, they do this shit intentionally to stoke the fire. They know exactly what they are doing and they know the MSM will cover for them.

The Left created PC. Here, one of their guys is exposed as a violator of one of the Left's most sacred Alinksy tools. This is a convenient tool for Left to hold their enemy's accountable yet if they do the same, it is simply "a poor choice of words" or "taken out of context". The Left is Full of Shit.
Democrats and their lefty media are always telling us about "dog whistles", we have a Vice President who slurs Indians and Jews and the media calls it " a poor choice of words"? When Klansman calls a black man a N, is that NOT a poor choice of words?

Hey, a double hitter today from Biden, first his "Shylock" comment earlier today and NOW he calls Asia "the Orient".

Joe Biden Refers to Asia as 8216 The Orient 8217 - ABC News

Joe Biden apologizes for using anti-Semitic term - CBS News

Can somebody essplain how the fuck "the Orient" is some kind of slur? Let alone, as the wacko article purports, "anti-Semitic"??

Do we actually not know what the word "orient" means?
Anyone ever heard of the Orient Express?

I mean what the friggety fuck.... :uhh::
Some Asians look at Oriental as a slur, but I forget what the interpretation is.

Yeah when you need to hunt down what the slur is -- you haven't been slurred. Attention whores looking for action basically.
One asshat on this site actually claimed an audience research demographic that shows the Fox News audience is mostly white, was a "racist" analysis.

The term has lost all meaning. It's just tossed out for anything now. Someone speaks with an accent? "Racist!" Like Chinese food? "Racist!" You want cream in your coffee? "Racist!" I suspect that's the point -- real racists trying to dilute the concept so they can go back to their old habits.

Forum List

Back