Biden Actually Investing In Russian Invasion

The oil rigs aren't pumping because Biden shut them down. Biden is just the president. Besides all that, back in November a federal judge blocked Bidens oil lease block. All the oil leases are wide open again, and have been for several months.
Production wells pump when the oil companies say they pump.

Biden has no power to shut them down. Once federal leases are bought, they cannot be revoked. I would suspect that it will be overturned eventually.

Clearly oil companies have been told not to pump. It is proof that big oil is determined to keep prices high.

MAGA? I'm not anti Trump. I'm just not pro Trump. I'm fully independent. I support things Trump did that I agreed with. And opposed the things he did that I disagreed with.

I could care less if Trumps businesses made money while he was president. The law doesn't say he can't make money. It doesn't say he has to shut those businesses down while he's in office.

I do care when people lie. Trump tried to claim he was selfless by not taking a salary. Yet he did not level with the American people. He ran his campaigns out of his buildings and then raised the rate when he became the nominee in 2016. Every time he vacationed, he went to his resorts which meant that the Secret Service had to rent various items from him. Republicans held numerous events at Trump resorts. He essentially lied. He profited off of being President then he withheld his returns so no one could see that. There is something that is called personal ethics. George W Bush sold his interest is some businesses such as the then Texas Rangers and put the rest in a blind trust. I expect a President to have personal ethics. Trump has none.

You are the useful idiot. Russia wanted Trump to win inb 2016 and 2020. The Republicans are the ones who spread misinformation. Putin did indeed get what he wanted in Trump winning in 2020. He kept Clinton out. Clinton was more skeptical of Putin. Trump attempted to undermine NATO and put the focus on China and forget about Putin. Putin got a free airbase the US built in Syria when Trump withdrew prematurely from Syria.
sorry the reality and facts don’t support your comments

Trump tried to get nato countries to pay their tab, and correctly called our germany who their partnership with putin

it was obama that canceled a planned nato missle defense system in eastern europe, it was obama that promised to be more flexible, and it was obama that did nothing when putin already invaded and conquered part of ukraine

and it was clinton and the dnc that paid russians for misinformation
you all are useful idiots

sorry the reality and facts don’t support your comments

Trump tried to get nato countries to pay their tab, and correctly called our germany who their partnership with putin

it was obama that canceled a planned nato missle defense system in eastern europe, it was obama that promised to be more flexible, and it was obama that did nothing when putin already invaded and conquered part of ukraine

and it was clinton and the dnc that paid russians for misinformation
you all are useful idiots

In a constellation of inane Leftists, that one truly sets the bar as low as it can go.

I do care when people lie. Trump tried to claim he was selfless by not taking a salary. Yet he did not level with the American people. He ran his campaigns out of his buildings and then raised the rate when he became the nominee in 2016. Every time he vacationed, he went to his resorts which meant that the Secret Service had to rent various items from him. Republicans held numerous events at Trump resorts. He essentially lied. He profited off of being President then he withheld his returns so no one could see that. There is something that is called personal ethics. George W Bush sold his interest is some businesses such as the then Texas Rangers and put the rest in a blind trust. I expect a President to have personal ethics. Trump has none.

His lie must have really hurt you. Shows us on the doll where his salary affected your life so much?

The news report was that we purchased 700,000 barrels of Russian oil yesterday.

That's about $70 million the Democrats kicked in to pay for Russian tanks and soldiers.

Say thank you, Putin.
Does President Biden expect us to quit using oil/gas, to reduce Russian Oil Export to USA? Seems to be a long stretch to accomplish.

Does President Biden expect us to quit using oil/gas, to reduce Russian Oil Export to USA? Seems to be a long stretch to accomplish.

There are a number of failed and insane position that are hallmarks of the Democrat Party......and ending fossil fuels is one of them.

1646238976749.png

1. Days after his inauguration, Biden banned the Keystone Pipeline, and ended the energy independence that Trump gifted to American….

…..and at the same time removed any bar to enriching Putin…..removed sanctions and OK’s Nord Stream 2

Had both policies not been put in place, we’d be able to keep control of the gas station masquerading as a nation, Russia.

2. But wait! There's more!!!

Biden's Ukraine Response Is Mired in Barrels of Oil

https://www.bloomberg.com › opinion › articles › bide...

With sanctions blocking imports of Venezuelan crude, the U.S. has come to rely on supply from Russia.

Russia Is A Major Supplier Of Oil To The U.S. - Forbes
https://www.forbes.com › sites › rrapier › 2022/02/21
4 days ago — As Russian troops move into the separatist regions of Ukraine, it's worth noting how much these events could impact the U.S. economy.

https://thenewstalkers.com › community › discussion › 57719 › bidens-ukraine-response-is-mired-in-barrels-of-russian-oil-bloomberg
1 The U.S. imported almost 8.3 million barrels a day of crude oil and refined products in the week ending Feb. 11. While others obsess over energy independence, oil refiners choose the most economic barrels to use, not just ones with stars and stripes on them. And roughly one in 12 of those imported barrels comes from Russia.
EXCLUSIVE Major buyers of Russian oil struggle with bank guarantees -sources

Biden's Ukraine Response Is Mired in Barrels of Oil - The ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com › business › energy › bidens-ukraine-response-is-mired-in-barrels-of-oil › 2022 › 02 › 22 › 790456c6-940b-11ec-bb31-74fc06c0a3a5_story.html
3 days agoBiden's Ukraine Response Is Mired in Barrels of Oil. When it comes to the Ukraine crisis and energy, we are less in a war of attrition than one of asymptotes. Russian President Vladimir Putin ...
So the Democrats are actually paying for the Russian invasion.

Who'd you vote for again?????

If Biden is helping Putin as you say how come Putin's Russia is becoming bankrupt very quickly? You don't make any sense with your post or logic.

I think Biden has actually done a pretty good job preventing Putin's invasion to get much worse than it is, the evidence speaks for itself Putin is failing miserably in Ukraine and is highly doubtful that he will actually be able to take over the country. Biden is embarassing him. Biden and NATO are just bankrupting him. I actually think he has done a fantastic job as president.

Last edited:
If Biden is helping Putin as you say how come Putin's Russia is becoming bankrupt very quickly? You don't make any sense with your post or logic.

I think Biden has actually done a pretty good job preventing Putin's invasion to get much worse than it is, the evidence speaks for itself Putin is failing miserably in Ukraine and is highly doubtful that he will actually be able to take over the country. Biden is embarassing him. Biden and NATO are just bankrupting him. I actually think he has done a fantastic job as president.

This post must be the most purile attempts at boot-licking of the day.....even the month.

Perhaps I've said in the past that you are an imbecile.

It bears repeating.

You are an imbecile.

Your number 1. is factless. Biden did NOT ban the keystone pipeline.

Biden stopped keystone XL pipeline from being built...until further studies....

Two different things.

The keystone pipeline is up and running as normal.

Keystone XL has never given us a drop of oil, because it's not built yet.

1647030178346.png

Contrary to popular belief, Russia isn't involved in a full scale invasion or war. Russia doesn't want to destroy Ukraine or kill massive amounts of Ukraine population. But apparently, Ukraine doesn't care that it's citizens are being killed. Or they'd be much more opposed to NATO. But they're begging NATO to piss Russia off.

1. Days after his inauguration, Biden banned the Keystone Pipeline, and ended the energy independence that Trump gifted to American….

…..and at the same time removed any bar to enriching Putin…..removed sanctions and OK’s Nord Stream 2

Had both policies not been put in place, we’d be able to keep control of the gas station masquerading as a nation, Russia.

2. But wait! There's more!!!

Biden's Ukraine Response Is Mired in Barrels of Oil

https://www.bloomberg.com › opinion › articles › bide...

With sanctions blocking imports of Venezuelan crude, the U.S. has come to rely on supply from Russia.

Russia Is A Major Supplier Of Oil To The U.S. - Forbes
https://www.forbes.com › sites › rrapier › 2022/02/21
4 days ago — As Russian troops move into the separatist regions of Ukraine, it's worth noting how much these events could impact the U.S. economy.

https://thenewstalkers.com › community › discussion › 57719 › bidens-ukraine-response-is-mired-in-barrels-of-russian-oil-bloomberg
1 The U.S. imported almost 8.3 million barrels a day of crude oil and refined products in the week ending Feb. 11. While others obsess over energy independence, oil refiners choose the most economic barrels to use, not just ones with stars and stripes on them. And roughly one in 12 of those imported barrels comes from Russia.

Biden's Ukraine Response Is Mired in Barrels of Oil - The ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com › business › energy › bidens-ukraine-response-is-mired-in-barrels-of-oil › 2022 › 02 › 22 › 790456c6-940b-11ec-bb31-74fc06c0a3a5_story.html
3 days agoBiden's Ukraine Response Is Mired in Barrels of Oil. When it comes to the Ukraine crisis and energy, we are less in a war of attrition than one of asymptotes. Russian President Vladimir Putin ...
So the Democrats are actually paying for the Russian invasion.

Who'd you vote for again?????

Joey is gonna squeeze as much as he can out of the Ukraine invasion for the Green New Deal 'flying monkey's', which will enable the continued weakening of the U.S..
No one ever asks or even knows what Putin's response was when Joey told him face to face, "I look into your eyes and see no soul."
Putin's response was even more chilling!!

Joey is gonna squeeze as much as he can out of the Ukraine invasion for the Green New Deal 'flying monkey's', which will enable the continued weakening of the U.S..
No one ever asks or even knows what Putin's response was when Joey told him face to face, "I look into your eyes and see no soul."
Putin's response was even more chilling!!

My view is that Biden has volunteered himself as sacrificial lamb for the party.

Even he knows, knew, how badly policies like the Green New Deal would be for America, along with every other bad choice.....but he was promised big bucks at the end, when he allows the party to throw him under the bus.

Then, they simply insert a different face at the top of the ticket, claim he will be wayyyyy different.....and total imbeciles will vote for the new talking head.....

....BUT THE VERY SAME POLICIES.

Forum List

Back