Bewitched

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Hello, here one of my favorite series, I buy the complete series, not easy to find, a very rare series, which I adore
coeuror-13faf7.gif

I have always kept a tender and childish admiration for Samantha, the beloved witch incarnated by Elizabeth Montgomery.

Image-15-copie-1.png

bewitched-9.jpg

bewitched-8.jpg

Image-7.png

bewitched-6.jpg

bewitched-7.jpg

bewitched-4.jpg

Image-8.png

Image-9.png

Image-10.png

Image-16.png

Image-17.png

First épisode...

Image-18.png

Image-21.png

Image-25.png

bewitched-10.jpg

Thank you the statue is beautiful, she died far too young in 1995, she died of colon cancer. His father was also well known Robert Montgomery. LIGHT POEMS

I love the boss (David White)
hqdefault.jpg

Son
62199167_130195733866.jpg
of actor David White who played Larry Tate on the popular sitcom 'Bewitched.' He was a 33 year old accountant who was killed in the bombing of the Pan Am flight 103 over Scotland. He was survived by his father and sister.

Jonathan White (1955 - 1988) - Find A Grave Memorial

Don't shoot, but I prefer Robert Montgomerys work to his daughters.

He was pretty good :) But Elizabeth i prefer her...she's my favorite Actress because of the série i have a big attachement to this série, i just love it.

What I like about this series is the atmosphere and originality, another series that I like is All in the families

I watched Bewitched until Dick Sargent replaced Dick York. The switch (medical reason I believe) unsettled me because in a mathematical sense the 2 Dicks cancel out which leaves us with Sargent York. That sort of blows my mind.

My favorite Robert Montgomery movie is Here Comes Mr. Jordan, later remade into Heaven Can Wait starring Warren Beatty. I like the original much better but then I like most anything that co-stars character actor James Gleason. Oh-oh, I've digressed.

Back to Bewitched. I never watched I Dream of Genie, that genie costume seemed strangely creepy and struck me like clowns affect some people. Anybody watch both? I assumed Genie was a rip-off version of Bewitched, but that's always been just my assumption.

Dick York could not continue the series he was suffering from the back after an accident on the set of a film before the series.
I agree the series lost some of its glory after the leaving of Dick York as they changed the scenario the jokes were more Artificial they changed the scénario.
This is the episode Speak The Truth that I really found this episode well done and very funny.

Forum List

Back