Between showering with the dog and Ukrainian extortion

Fido showers and extortion, what are the chances that Biden actually makes it to the inauguration?

• No chance, he served his purpose, he's gone

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • He will serve 2 long terms (lol)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Between showering with the dog and Ukrainian extortion, what are the chances that Biden actually makes it to the inauguration. That is, if God forbid, Biden is actually elected in the first place

Looks like the CCP is already lining up to take Joe out. I don't think he makes it to New Year

Between showering with the dog and Ukrainian extortion, what are the chances that Biden actually makes it to the inauguration. That is, if God forbid, Biden is actually elected in the first place

Looks like the CCP is already lining up to take Joe out. I don't think he makes it to New Year
Hunter Biden, Burisma Holdings, Brociti Investments, Dominion Voting Systems, Scytl Secure Electronic Voting, Sociedad Anónima ...
It's all coming down in a big way.

Joe will obviously make it. He's in hiding again, the inauguration will have 12 people in some private room televised, and Joe is going to have the WH disinfected of germs. Then he will walk around in a hermetic germ bubble with pillows strapped to his body to keep him alive until they can get him the Covid shots.

Then sometime next year, Kamela will leave a rubber squeaky dog toy at the top of the WH steps for Joe to slip on, trip over and fall down with!

Do you find it curious that ALL OF A SUDDEN, the media is reporting that the Bidens are essentially a wholly owned subsidiary of the CCP?

Forum List

Back