Better Dead Than Rude

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
You'd rather die than admit blacks are more prone to crime?

If you're white, you just might:

http://www.amconmag.com/2007/2007_07_02/cover.html

PC is the realization of this need for a new decorum. It has intellectual roots, as any social movement must. The PC I am discussing, in fact—the PC of speech and manners—is the offspring of a powerful ideology. One might call the ideology Strong PC, with the derivative speech-and-manners aspect being Weak PC.

Strong PC, which has now attained near total dominance of our universities’ humanities departments, belongs to the cast of mind—traceable back through the Critical Theory of the 1930s, via Marx, to the 19th-century German idealists and beyond—that places power at the center of human affairs, reducing all of history, sociology, psychology, even literature to a “who, whom” game in which someone is always oppressing someone else. It has close affinities with the “blank slate” theories of human nature that took over the human sciences in the middle of the 20th century.

I dont think this has to do with race, more to do with bad neighborhoods.

Are you talking about hte 85% black prison populations.

I think economic forces and poor choices are at fault, not one's race.

Bad parenting and up bringing of previous generations is part of it too. The males are not taught to parent their children and their children's children are being raised the same way. Single motherhood numbers have always been high in the black communities. That doesn't provide a stable environment for a healthy society.

Forum List

Back