Best thing about a Sanders victory, nobody will ever have to work again

Mao Tse Sanders avoids specifics, he speaks in generalities, knowing that his followers are stupid as dirt and won't have the intellectual curiosity to question his bullshit.

Sanders promises free shit, paid for by "the rich."

You lack the IQ needed to wonder just how this is going to work.

Hey, you're not a democrat because you're smart, after all....
You're such an idiot. It's amazing that you will just lie and say you've heard his speeches or watched the democrat debates. All of his policy ideas are very clear:

1) Free tuition paid for with a tax on Wall Street speculation
2) Medicare for all paid for with tax hikes replacing the higher cost of monthly premiums
3) Repairing our infrastructure system and creating jobs in the process
4) Raising the minimum wage
5) More aggressive climate change regulation

That's not even all of them. Perhaps you should try visiting his campaign website.

That's not all of them? How large is the window of his calculator anyway? He's into several trillion just on what you listed.
You do know taxes pay for government spending right?
yeah it is about time we cut back on that

That's adorable.

Unlike high taxes...

You're such an idiot. It's amazing that you will just lie and say you've heard his speeches or watched the democrat debates. All of his policy ideas are very clear:

2) Medicare for all paid for with tax hikes replacing the higher cost of monthly premiums

That's not even all of them. Perhaps you should try visiting his campaign website.

That's not all of them? How large is the window of his calculator anyway? He's into several trillion just on what you listed.

That's adorable.

Unlike high taxes...

US has the 2nd lowest Effective Tax Rate on earth.

Are you really this willfully ignorant or are you just that stupid?

Mao Tse Sanders avoids specifics, he speaks in generalities, knowing that his followers are stupid as dirt and won't have the intellectual curiosity to question his bullshit.

I agree. We should really scale back defense spending.

That's adorable.

Unlike high taxes...

Yeah...for the 40 or so percent that dont pay shit.

That's adorable.

Unlike high taxes...

What's so funny about the FACT that the US has the 2nd Lowest Effective Tax Rate?
Answer without seeming to be stupid.

That's adorable.

Unlike high taxes...

No, for corporations; I know, most MNCs pay zero or close to it.

I agree. We should really scale back defense spending.

much more then just that

I like my job. Screw Bernie
name a few items from his platform rw knee-jerk guy
Items in order of stupidity

1. Free shit at the expense of others

Thanks for reading
Thats right :p you got a bunch of free stuff when you served. I aint talkin' 'bout the military neither
I am sorry my in depth analysis of the Sanders campaign confused you so much.
do you have ANY IDEA how much it cost to house someone per/yr? I'll tell you $40K

Wtf is Wall Street speculation???

Are you serious? :wtf:
He's feining ignorance. Otherwise he'd have to admit that he approves of too big to fail/monopolistic blood-sucking leech banksters.

Ironic that as The Bern will break them up like they shoulda' been in '08 to create more competition.

Why do rw'ers like monopolies :dunno:

rw pretzel logic

Yeah, I dunno. I'm starting to get jazzed about this Bernie Sanders phenom. Think of it, free stuff as far the government paid for prescription glasses can see.

What's not to like?
Really? Shit! I wasted my vote in the caucus tonight. I voted with the Repiblicans, I don't think one of those fuckers promised free shit. I should have caucused with the Dhimmocrats.

We all do. That's why we're all appalled at Bernie's list of free stuff.

I'm beginning to get accustomed to the idea I won't have to work again. I've just told my boss to fuck himself. I hope Bernie wins.

You don't answer because you know the answer.

You made the claim. You're the one who needs to answer. You're not doing a very good job. Next time, don't make a claim you can't support.

it has been answered.

Not by you. Dance some more.

Yes it was.

I don't speak RW Delusional. Is there a translation app?

You speak just plain delusional, also dishonest and clueless.

Wtf is Wall Street speculation???

Lmao, a tax on wall street speculation

Poor Billy don't even know how hedge fund managers make money.

Yeah, I dunno. I'm starting to get jazzed about this Bernie Sanders phenom. Think of it, free stuff as far the government paid for prescription glasses can see.

What's not to like?
I remember them saying the same exact thing about Obama, then when he couldn't deliver, he blamed it all on Bush.

What are you talking about? Sure Obama delivered. That's why we're 19 trillion dollars in debt and growing.

What's not to like?

Nobody will ever have to work. Nobody will ever have to eat. At least, they won't eat whether they need to or not.

I don't know how Sanders is going to get it from the rich when most of the rich will leave this country if Sanders were ever to implement his plans.

Nonsense. They send jobs and revenue overseas while they stay here.

Now they do. If Sanders wants to tax their income at 70%, they'll move so fast it will make your head spin. We already have record amount of Americans renouncing their citizenship because of taxes as it is.

Really? I thought government got money from the government money trees. That's what most liberals think anyhow. OBAMA MONEY!!!!

Forum List

Back