Bernie Sanders, who's parents were Holocaust survivors, defends Hamas..

Never throw rocks at people with machine guns.
Never shoot missiles at people with F-16s.
Philosopher TroglocratsRdumb

That one side of the wall has the ability to have massive investment of arms while the other side has rocks is a good example of the problem.

No, it's not exactly like this but it works.

That one side of the wall has the ability to have massive investment of arms while the other side has rocks is a good example of the problem.

No, it's not exactly like this but it works.
Hmmm... so the side with Rocks has these leaders... really kind of a gigantic scam ran by these below billionaires!

Screen Shot 2023-12-10 at 11.00.00 AM.png
They are living the Hamas high life.

While the people of Gaza live in poverty and have suffered under the horrors of Hamas, the terror group's leaders apparently are living high on the hog.

Israeli officials say Hamas leaders are billionaires, amassing an overwhelming jackpot of terror money for themselves.

So if you are defending Hamas, why don't you go over and kill Jewish people as the Hamas did without cause on Oct 7,2023?
Here we go with the full of shit again. Look, I get it, you're just looking for an excuse to place people into the "one side or the other" bucket for political points and cudgels to use prior to the next election, but thinking people see through your BS. No one, I mean, no one of any sort of standing as a human being supports a terrorist organization that murders innocents indiscriminately. It's something that shouldn't occur in a civilized world. But questioning and criticizing the Israeli government for creating the conditions and pursuing the policies against the Palestinian people that led to 10/7....isn't out of bounds. Nor a show of "support" for terrorists. As is pointing out that the response to 10/7 has cost the civilians of Gaza almost 8 times the number of dead than the Israelis. But at a high level, Israel's policies having been costing Palestinians their lives for over two decades now....all without any just and righteous indignation from people like you. You, remain silent..until you find something you can use as a lever to gain political advantage.

Here we go with the full of shit again. Look, I get it, you're just looking for an excuse to place people into the "one side or the other" bucket for political points and cudgels to use prior to the next election, but thinking people see through your BS. No one, I mean, no one of any sort of standing as a human being supports a terrorist organization that murders innocents indiscriminately. It's something that shouldn't occur in a civilized world. But questioning and criticizing the Israeli government for creating the conditions and pursuing the policies against the Palestinian people that led to 10/7....isn't out of bounds. Nor a show of "support" for terrorists. As is pointing out that the response to 10/7 has cost the civilians of Gaza almost 8 times the number of dead than the Israelis. But at a high level, Israel's policies having been costing Palestinians their lives for over two decades now....all without any just and righteous indignation from people like you. You, remain silent..until you find something you can use as a lever to gain political advantage.
You have NO proof of any of your really subjective observations.
Now here is some proof for you!
Over the the last 20 years...
Many of Israel’s abusive practices were carried out in the name of security.
Palestinian armed groups have carried out scores of lethal attacks on civilians and launched thousands of rocket attacks on Israeli civilian areas, also in violation of international humanitarian law.

In the meantime..
Screen Shot 2023-12-10 at 11.00.00 AM.png

Palestinian armed groups have carried out scores of lethal attacks on civilians and launched thousands of rocket attacks on Israeli civilian areas, also in violation of international humanitarian law.
EDIT - Your refresh didn't hit in time.
I'm not positive what you are trying to say here. You've linked an article that confirms what I've said.

Sorry

In the meantime..
View attachment 870917
Oh, and you conveniently left off the second paragraph to your "in the name of security" quote that nullifies it.

“Israel today maintains an entrenched system of institutionalized discrimination against Palestinians in the occupied territory – repression that extends far beyond any security rationale.”

EDIT - Your refresh didn't hit in time.
I'm not positive what you are trying to say here. You've linked an article that confirms what I've said.

Sorry
And you've totally ignored though who is behind Hamas and the persecution of Palestinians to their own benefit!
Plus all your comments are not substantiation by neutral organizations as the above
Amnesty International is considered.
Sources with an AllSides Media Bias Rating of Lean Left display media bias in ways that moderately align with liberal, progressive, or left-wing thought and/or policy agendas.
A is a moderately liberal rating on the political spectrum.

Hamasbillionaires.png

THE HISTORY OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE, AND THEIR ROOTS IN THE LAND OF ISRAEL, SPANS THIRTY-FIVE CENTURIES. IT IS HERE THAT THE CULTURE AND RELIGIOUS IDENTITY OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE WAS FORMED.
THEIR HISTORY AND PRESENCE IN THIS LAND HAS BEEN CONTINUOUS AND UNBROKEN THROUGHOUT THE CENTURIES, EVEN AFTER THE MAJORITY OF JEWS WERE FORCED INTO EXILE ALMOST 2,000 YEARS AGO. WITH THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE STATE OF ISRAEL ON MAY 14, 1948, JEWISH INDEPENDENCE WAS RENEWED.

Yeah, and if you believe that, I've got a bridge in Lower Manhattan I'd like to sell you. I swear, I own it. :)
Again, to recap for those of you with short attention spans, these people were essentially imprisoned behind a wall in a 25 mile strip of land that is some of the most heavily surveilled real estate on the planet. All while the government that imprisoned them built up Hamas as a counterbalance to the PA that would have demanded more from Israel. So after doing this, and NOT building any bridges with the people of Gaza (like helping to build schools, build reliable infrastructure, and help educate their people), who did you think the people of Gaza were going to turn to???...yep..the worst of their lot.

Again, if you think 10/7 happened in a vacuum, you aren't paying attention.
The wall wasn’t built until the Palestinians had spent YEARS murdering Israeli civilians with everything from rocks, to knives, to suicide bombs to car and truck bombs. Israel had to isolate Gaza.

Yeah, and if you believe that, I've got a bridge in Lower Manhattan I'd like to sell you. I swear, I own it. :)
Again, to recap for those of you with short attention spans, these people were essentially imprisoned behind a wall in a 25 mile strip of land that is some of the most heavily surveilled real estate on the planet. All while the government that imprisoned them built up Hamas as a counterbalance to the PA that would have demanded more from Israel. So after doing this, and NOT building any bridges with the people of Gaza (like helping to build schools, build reliable infrastructure, and help educate their people), who did you think the people of Gaza were going to turn to???...yep..the worst of their lot.

Based on your lack of proof regarding a wall in a 25 mile strip why should I believe you have a bridge for sale?

In 1947, the UN voted for Palestine to be split into separate Jewish and Arab states, with Jerusalem becoming an international city.
That plan was accepted by Jewish leaders but rejected by the Arab side and never implemented.

Palestinians support Hamas decision to go to war with Israel, survey suggests, with no political solution on horizon​

The survey, which has a four-point margin of error (rather than the usual three-point), found that almost three-quarters (72%) of all respondents believe Hamas’s decision to launch its attack on Israel on October 7 was “correct.”

Based on your lack of proof regarding a wall in a 25 mile strip why should I believe you have a bridge for sale?

In 1947, the UN voted for Palestine to be split into separate Jewish and Arab states, with Jerusalem becoming an international city.
That plan was accepted by Jewish leaders but rejected by the Arab side and never implemented.

Palestinians support Hamas decision to go to war with Israel, survey suggests, with no political solution on horizon​

The survey, which has a four-point margin of error (rather than the usual three-point), found that almost three-quarters (72%) of all respondents believe Hamas’s decision to launch its attack on Israel on October 7 was “correct.”
You really don't pay attention do you? You just flood the zone with same shit post after post.

Now, answer my question. After being imprisoned behind a wall that is some of the most heavily watched territory in the world, who would the people of Gaza have to turn to since Israel decided to build no bridges with them, and to top it all off, funnel money to Qatar that they then funneled back to Hamas?

You really don't pay attention do you? You just flood the zone with same shit post after post.

Now, answer my question. After being imprisoned behind a wall that is some of the most heavily watched territory in the world, who would the people of Gaza have to turn to since Israel decided to build no bridges with them, and to top it all off, funnel money to Qatar that they then funneled back to Hamas?
Well one thing you did was respond with FACTS! Proof!
Except again you make exaggerated statements and worse NO proof!
You wrote: "most heavily watched territory in the world"
Do you see Israel on the below chart?
Once again you need to be less exaggerated in your comments as it is so easy for people like me that use the Internet..(you familiar with Google"?) and can negate your personal, subjective and totally exaggerated statements!
And why should Israel build the bridges when Hamas has built hundreds of miles of tunnels used solely to attack Israel!
Hamas in 2021 claimed to have built 500 kilometers (311 miles) worth of tunnels under Gaza, though it is unclear if that figure was accurate or posturing. If true, Hamas' underground tunnels would be a little less than half the length of the New York City subway system
mostsurveilledcountries.png

Listening to Bernie Sanders saying Americans are asking 'Why is Israel doing such awful things to
Palestinians" And Bernie is right about some Americans!
To those of you "Americans" that think Israel is in the wrong and Hamas is the victim...
Here is the results of Hamas and some Americans desire for Israel..

View attachment 870878
Israel is "doing such awful things" in Gaza 2023 for the same reasons it has been ethnically cleansing Palestine for the last 75 years. The overwhelming majority of human beings on this planet know this and are demanding accountability:

International Criminal Court: Investigate These Israeli Suspects in War Crimes, Crimes Against Humanity Probe

"DAWN submitted to ICC Prosecutor Karim A.A. Khan KC the list of 40 Israeli military commanders who have taken part in, or who have direct command responsibility over operations that likely comprise indiscriminate and deliberate attacks on civilians, the use of starvation as a weapon, blocking humanitarian aid, and the imposition of the siege on Gaza.

"DAWN submitted this information in response to the Prosecutor's November 17 call for parties to present to his office information relevant to its investigation team's ongoing probe into violations of the Rome Statute in Palestine, including the current war in Gaza."

There are lots of them chuckles. And by my hasty math, Palestinians have suffered an almost 8 to 1 ratio of dead since 10/7.

But hey, don't listen to me. Here's some numbers from people who would know firsthand. And even these numbers..look low.

And not all Germans were Nazis...

But the Nazis were the elected government...just like Hamas is the elected government of Gaza.

Hamas started a war.

It's terrible that civilians die in war.

Just like it was terrible that German civilians died in war.

But no one was calling for a ceasefire.

Doesn't Gaza have a border with Egypt?

"CAIRO — Since the beginning of the war in Gaza, Egypt has held firm that it will not accept Palestinian refugees."

Screenshot_20231221-163048-022.png

Holy shit man... they've got oceanfront property.

Last edited:
More proof that political ideology trumps (no pun intended) common sense, logic, religious affiliation or even family values among hard core left wing politicians. .

Israel Must Cease Hostilities and Bring the Hostages Home

As prime minister, I refused a deal that would have led to the release of the captive soldier Gilad Shalit. Today, I say release all Hamas prisoners and end the fighting to bring home all hostages, soldiers and the bodies of those held by Hamas for years

It's escalated to the point of Israel justifiably being accused of genocide.

Forum List

Back