Benedict Biden’s Token Trannies Shame America During French Visit

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
WTF?!?

A total and complete disgrace. Two sickos, one worse than the other.

America has devolved since President Trump was wrongfully removed from office following the stolen 2020 election. And as with all elections, stolen elections have very particular consequences. Case-in-point: The recent diplomatic visit to France where two of the men who were sent to represent us dressed like women.​

...​

All I could think of when I saw that picture was the line from the movie "Raiders of the Lost Ark." :laughing0301:

Maj. Eaton: We have top men working on it right now.

Indiana : Who?

Maj. Eaton: Top... men.

1657941044817.png

All I could think of when I saw that picture was the line from the movie "Raiders of the Lost Ark." :laughing0301: Maj. Eaton: We have top men working on it right now.
Indiana : Who? Maj. Eaton: Top... men.

The really scary thing JG is that hardly no one in Biden's administration has any actual real business experience! The lowest in history! The people running our economy right now have never actually worked--- working and actual business experience is just something they've READ ABOUT and heard of in some books.

Only pions have to actually sweat and get dirt under their fingernails.

The really scary thing JG is that hardly no one in Biden's administration has any actual real business experience! The lowest in history! The people running our economy right now have never actually worked--- working and actual business experience is just something they've READ ABOUT and heard of in some books.

Only pions have to actually sweat and get dirt under their fingernails.

They believe that even though Marxism has failed in every country it's ever been tried, it's only failed because it's never tried it here.

But it has failed here too.

All of Biden’s token hires were given their jobs by the immature idiots running the administration. Only job qualifications they needed were virtue signaling points and the idea that it would piss conservatives off. Who cares if they are actually qualified or not. It’s just the government they are representing/running.

Forum List

Back