Ben Carson ran for President but now says not qualified to run federal agency Re: No experience

The person with the least qualifications and experience ever in history was Hussien Obama in 2008. But I didn't see the Democraps say a word about it. His in the job training didn't turn out well, as we can see.

Actually, the person with the least qualifications and experience in history every to win a Presidential election was Donald J. Trump.

>>>>

How did it feel to have your candidate, the "most experienced in government" get walloped by the "least qualified" republican?

Pretty shitty. "My candidate" was John Kaisch who I voted for in the primary and as a write-in in the General Election.

How's it feel to have an orange Cheeto for a candiate who (a) couldn't get a majority of the GOP votes in the primary, (b) got fewer votes then the Dem candidate, (c) got fewer vote then Romney and McCain and only won due to suppressing the Dem vote with the assistance of the Russians?

(I didn't vote for Clinton or Trump and therefore reserve the right to bitch about both.)

>>>>

It feels great. Not sure why you would bitch about Trump not getting the "majority of GOP votes", as opposed to who? We should had nominated Kaisch or Cruz for getting even less votes?

Trump only got fewer popular vote vs Hillary thanks to millions of illegals voting in CA and other states.

How was any Dem vote "suppressed by Russia"? Can you provide one example? I think not.

It feels great. Not sure why you would bitch about Trump not getting the "majority of GOP votes", as opposed to who? We should had nominated Kaisch or Cruz for getting even less votes?

Not what I said, just pointing out there more GOP voted AGAINST Trump in the primary then vote FOR Trump in the Primary.

How was any Dem vote "suppressed by Russia"? Can you provide one example? I think not.

NSA CHIEF: A nation-state made a 'conscious effort' to sway the US presidential election

Russia assisting WikiLeaks and dribbling out the emails over the October/November time frame helped to suppress and demoralize the Dem vote. Not saying it's the whole reason (Clinton was a shitty candidate, but so was Trump). Clinton got about 4.5 million less votes then the Dem candidate got in 2012 and 9 million less vote then the Dem candidate got in 2008.

(Trump also received fewer votes than Romney or McCain, but not by such a large margin.)

Trumps plurality performance in the primaries and Clintons poor performance show that many for voted for Trump weren't voting for him, they were voting against Clinton.

>>>>

Not what I said, just pointing out there more GOP voted AGAINST Trump in the primary then vote FOR Trump in the Primary.

NSA CHIEF: A nation-state made a 'conscious effort' to sway the US presidential election

Russia assisting WikiLeaks and dribbling out the emails over the October/November time frame helped to suppress and demoralize the Dem vote. Not saying it's the whole reason (Clinton was a shitty candidate, but so was Trump). Clinton got about 4.5 million less votes then the Dem candidate got in 2012 and 9 million less vote then the Dem candidate got in 2008.

(Trump also received fewer votes than Romney or McCain, but not by such a large margin.)

Trumps plurality performance in the primaries and Clintons poor performance show that many for voted for Trump weren't voting for him, they were voting against Clinton.

>>>>

Wikileaks did not "suppress" any votes. If the information that came out of it changed people's minds, so be it. How can truthful information ever be considered a bad thing? The Dems were responsible for their own actions, you cannot blame the information as being "suppressive" of votes. Of course people learning the truth about Dems would turn them off from voting for them.

Voter suppression is when you prevent someone from going to the polls. You've failed in your lame accusations.

IMG_0960.JPG

The person with the least qualifications and experience ever in history was Hussien Obama in 2008. But I didn't see the Democraps say a word about it. His in the job training didn't turn out well, as we can see.

Actually, the person with the least qualifications and experience in history every to win a Presidential election was Donald J. Trump.

>>>>

How did it feel to have your candidate, the "most experienced in government" get walloped by the "least qualified" republican?

Pretty shitty. "My candidate" was John Kaisch who I voted for in the primary and as a write-in in the General Election.

How's it feel to have an orange Cheeto for a candiate who (a) couldn't get a majority of the GOP votes in the primary, (b) got fewer votes then the Dem candidate, (c) got fewer vote then Romney and McCain and only won due to suppressing the Dem vote with the assistance of the Russians?

(I didn't vote for Clinton or Trump and therefore reserve the right to bitch about both.)

>>>>

Trump only got fewer popular vote vs Hillary thanks to millions of illegals voting in CA and other states.

New York and California are why Hillary won the popular vote, and that doesn't include deducting the fraudulent ones cast by illegals.

Two highly populated liberal states do not speak for the entire country. That's our system.

Forum List

Back