Beck Gives Gov't Until Monday to Come Clean About Boston Bombing Cover-Up

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago

"I don't bluff," Beck stated, "I make promises. The truth matters. I've had enough of what you've done to our country. I thought I had heard and seen it all. I thought I didn't trust my government. Oh no, no, no. There is no depth that these people will not stoop to. They have until Monday and then The Blaze will expose it.":

Was that this Monday or next Monday?

Will one of you mouth-foamers please tell us what happened?

"I don't bluff," Beck stated, "I make promises. The truth matters. I've had enough of what you've done to our country. I thought I had heard and seen it all. I thought I didn't trust my government. Oh no, no, no. There is no depth that these people will not stoop to. They have until Monday and then The Blaze will expose it.":

Was that this Monday or next Monday?

Will one of you mouth-foamers please tell us what happened?

According to Beck it was information that's just too important for the country not to hear, but he delayed it over the weekend to pump the buzz and then said he's still "checking the facts". I thought he said he already had the facts?!?! :eusa_eh:

Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Once Considered a Person of Interest in Boston Bombings | Video | TheBlaze.com

glennbeck.jpg

I still wondering what happened on Monday after his big warning.

Or is it next Monday that the Fit is going to hit the Shan if the Government doesn't do what Glenn Beck says?

Forum List

Back