Beautiful new Israeli settlement

RE: Beautiful new Israeli settlement
SUBTOPIC: Negotiated Exchange (Land for Peace)

Failzero, et al,​

INTRODUCTION: I think our friend "Failzero" has an idea that goes a bit too far.

A Free East Jerusalem / West Bank & Gaza = Suicide
(COMMENT)

While I think there was a time when that strategy might have worked, that ship has sailed.

With the exception of the border track inside the perimeter, Gaza is under the control of the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP). And the HoAP has completely abused that concession.

While I (personal belief) cannot understand the significance of the Temple Mount, that is neither here nor there. It is either respected as a significant shrine - or it is not. But as I see what and how the HoAP honor the area, they have no room to talk or complain. The Israelis have preserved the peace; that is, no major incidents have emerged from the disrespect shown by the Israelis. On the other hand - the Supreme Being would recognize the misuse and misconduct by the HoAP.

While it would not be a case of suicide, it was expand the probability of danger to open these areas any further.
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Failzero, et al,​

INTRODUCTION: I think our friend "Failzero" has an idea that goes a bit too far.

(COMMENT)

While I think there was a time when that strategy might have worked, that ship has sailed.

With the exception of the border track inside the perimeter, Gaza is under the control of the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP). And the HoAP has completely abused that concession.

While I (personal belief) cannot understand the significance of the Temple Mount, that is neither here nor there. It is either respected as a significant shrine - or it is not. But as I see what and how the HoAP honor the area, they have no room to talk or complain. The Israelis have preserved the peace; that is, no major incidents have emerged from the disrespect shown by the Israelis. On the other hand - the Supreme Being would recognize the misuse and misconduct by the HoAP.

While it would not be a case of suicide, it was expand the probability of danger to open these areas any further.
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Let's try to make this a neutral question, less about sides,
what activity, in Your view, is disrespectful of the Temple Mount?

What areas, how do You determine them dangerous to open, and how?

There is only one Golan Heights

These Ottoman Caliphate "Kushans",
are inherited to the entire Jewish nation,
to the state of Israel, and specifically to every
Jewish family in need. It extends beyond to Houran.

The_original_Kushans_on_the_land_of_Baron_Rothschild_in_Horan.jpg

Let's try to make this a neutral question, less about sides,

That filthy Mosk that defiles the Temple Mount.

Rylah, et al,

I understand where you are going with this. But in the most recent cases you have to ask, could have the Police have handled the activities better.

.​

(COMMENT)

I think many believe the entire complex (all 35 acres) surounding The Noble Sanctuary and the al-Aqsa Mosque is, for all intent and purposes, the Temple Mount. It was never meant to be sliced up and divy out between the two religions. It should have been a place of reverence, NOT a political platform. When MK Simcha Rothman blows the shofar (the crooked horn) at the Temple Mount - he is not doing for religious enlightenment of deep religious contemplation. He is there to kickstart a reaction out of the Muslims. He is there to incite tension and ferment violence. That is disrespectful. Planting his feet on what was once Holy Ground - blowing the ceremonial horn --- these things are not disrespectfully. It is the intent. He should be arrested for being infectiously stupid and attempting to pass on the communicable infection.

Old City • Temple Mount.jpeg

[/CENTER]

.​
(COMMENT)

Well, I am pretty sure that the משטרת מחוז ירושלים have conducted many - many "Risk Assessments." They are using the latest covert and covert surveillance technology, and they have some of the best intelligence and security assets in the world dedicated to the safety and security of Jerusalem.

Every day something alters the risk temperature. But a clean and ever present danger are the media trying ti Sturup a confrontation, and positions trying to amplify their individual agenda'.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Attachments

• Old City • Temple Mount.jpeg
    Old City • Temple Mount.jpeg
    162.4 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Rylah, et al,

I understand where you are going with this. But in the most recent cases you have to ask, could have the Police have handled the activities better.

.​

(COMMENT)

I think many believe the entire complex (all 35 acres) surounding The Noble Sanctuary and the al-Aqsa Mosque is, for all intent and purposes, the Temple Mount. It was never meant to be sliced up and divy out between the two religions. It should have been a place of reverence, NOT a political platform. When MK Simcha Rothman blows the shofar (the crooked horn) at the Temple Mount - he is not doing for religious enlightenment of deep religious contemplation. He is there to kickstart a reaction out of the Muslims. He is there to incite tension and ferment violence. That is disrespectful. Planting his feet on what was once Holy Ground - blowing the ceremonial horn --- these things are not disrespectfully. It is the intent. He should be arrested for being infectiously stupid and attempting to pass on the communicable infection.

.[/CENTER]
(COMMENT)

Well, I am pretty sure that the משטרת מחוז ירושלים have conducted many - many "Risk Assessments." They are using the latest covert and covert surveillance technology, and they have some of the best intelligence and security assets in the world dedicated to the safety and security of Jerusalem.

Every day something alters the risk temperature. But a clean and ever present danger are the media trying ti Sturup a confrontation, and positions trying to amplify their individual agenda'.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Thanks for clarifying specifically.

(COMMENT)

I think many believe the entire complex (all 35 acres) surounding The Noble Sanctuary and the al-Aqsa Mosque is, for all intent and purposes, the Temple Mount. It was never meant to be sliced up and divy out between the two religions. It should have been a place of reverence, NOT a political platform.

Thanks for being straight about the incompatibility of religious fragmentation of the place.
I couldn't agree more, except for the political platform. And it's not merely to express difference with Christianity or grasping at theological straws.

With any supposed 'wrong intent' associated with the blowing of Shofar at the Temple Mount, there's no way to hide the fact that the Temple Mount is mainstream politics in Israel, and its essential function is national unity, as much as the king's reading of Torah and the Court of Sanhedrin, along with Cohanim blowing Shofars and Levites playing singing,
there, exactly there.

Even that 'frivolous' or not 'strictly religious' activity,
is proclamation of ideals belonging with
the young generation.

Simhah is not a BabyBoomer,
and raised in Bnei Brak.

Who do You think ascends the Temple Mount?
The youth are holding elders by their word,
and example, inspire and dare them back.

Yehudah Glick and Simhah Rotman
should be especially rewarded for
their active participation.

Because their contribution is beyond any individual gain,
it is simply universal, in a way that expresses religion,
politics, and the collective human archetype,
as well beyond, in a single sound act...

That filthy Mosk that defiles the Temple Mount.

There're 3 now...

The Temple is one.

All service by Muslims in the place,
to be function of representation by the
Mufti of Saudi Arabia before the Temple court.

If Muslims don't want a single court, we'll give them one.

Last edited:
Beautiful new Israeli settlement

Under the foundations of those buildings sits the remains of a Palestinian village

With the dead still there.

:)-

Temple Mount
This landmark is of deep religious significance to both Judaism and Islam,
which is why it has been the focal point of conflict for decades (and centuries before modern Israel).

For Jews, the Temple Mount is the holiest place, as the site of the two holy Temples that were destroyed by the Babylonians in 586 B.C.E. and by the Romans in 70 C.E. It is also the anticipated site of the third Temple in the Messianic era.

The Western Wall is often mistaken as the holiest site in Judaism
, but it is merely a remnant of the outer walls of the Second Temple — a reminder of the great edifice that once stood and the closest Jews were able to come to the Temple Mount for centuries.

For Muslims, this is the site of the Al-Aqsa Mosque, which is considered the third-holiest shrine (after Mecca and Medina). They believe Muhammed was miraculously transported from Mecca to the mosque in one night, before ascending to heaven.

According to both Judaism and Islam, the Temple Mount is where Abraham performed the binding of his son, Isaac, according to the Torah, and Ishmael, according to Islamic tradition.
What is the Temple Mount and why is Jewish prayer forbidden there?
BTW Isaac was not buried in the land now called "Israel."
Can you guess where Isaac was buried?

Temple Mount
which is why it has been the focal point of conflict for decades (and centuries before modern Israel).

For Jews, the Temple Mount is the holiest place, as the site of the two holy Temples that were destroyed by the Babylonians in 586 B.C.E. and by the Romans in 70 C.E. It is also the anticipated site of the third Temple in the Messianic era.

, but it is merely a remnant of the outer walls of the Second Temple — a reminder of the great edifice that once stood and the closest Jews were able to come to the Temple Mount for centuries.

For Muslims, this is the site of the Al-Aqsa Mosque, which is considered the third-holiest shrine (after Mecca and Medina). They believe Muhammed was miraculously transported from Mecca to the mosque in one night, before ascending to heaven.

According to both Judaism and Islam, the Temple Mount is where Abraham performed the binding of his son, Isaac, according to the Torah, and Ishmael, according to Islamic tradition.
BTW Isaac was not buried in the land now called "Israel."
Can you guess where Isaac was buried?

Islam is based on a guy who thought he could create a new religion.

Yitzchak is buried in the Cave in the field of Macpelah which is in Israel.

Temple Mount

, but it is merely a remnant of the outer walls of the Second Temple

For Muslims, this is the site of the Al-Aqsa Mosque, which is considered the third-holiest shrine (after Mecca and Medina).

The Cave of Machpela and the field around it were Abraham’s first acquisition in the Land that God promised to him and his descendants..,., Abraham and Sarah, Rebekah and Isaac, and Jacob and Leah – are buried there as well. Hebron was the capital of the tribe of Judah. King David began his kingship here. From Hebron, he was crowned King of Judah seven years before he was crowned king of Israel in Jerusalem.
Cave of the Patriarchs (Machpela) Overview | The Hebron Fund

Hebron is considered one of the oldest cities in the Levant. According to the Bible, Abraham settled in Hebron and bought the Cave of the Patriarchs as a burial place for his wife Sarah. Biblical tradition holds that the patriarchs Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, along with their wives Sarah, Rebecca, and Leah, were buried in the cave.
Hebron - Wikipedia

Genesis 25:9 His sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah near Mamre, in the field of Ephron son of Zohar the Hittite,

Genesis 47:30 but when I rest with my fathers, carry me out of Egypt and bury me [ Israel ] where they are buried." "I will do as you say," he said. ;

Genesis 49:31 There Abraham and his wife Sarah were buried, there Isaac and his wife Rebekah were buried, and there I buried Leah.

Genesis 50:10 And they came to the threshingfloor of Atad,
which is beyond Jordan, and there they mourned with a great and very sore lamentation:

Genesis 50:13
For his sons carried him [ Israel ] into the land of Canaan, and buried him in the cave of the field of Machpelah, which Abraham bought with the field for a possession of a buryingplace of Ephron the Hittite, before Mamre.

Genesis 50:14 After burying his father, Joseph returned to Egypt, together with his brothers and all the others who had gone with him to bury his father.

The Truth Will Set You Free

Temple Mount

The Western Wall is often mistaken as the holiest site in Judaism, but it is merely a remnant of the outer walls of the Second Temple

For Muslims, this is the site of the Al-Aqsa Mosque, which is considered the third-holiest shrine (after Mecca and Medina).

The Cave of Machpela and the field around it were Abraham’s first acquisition in the Land that God promised to him and his descendants..,., Abraham and Sarah, Rebekah and Isaac, and Jacob and Leah – are buried there as well. Hebron was the capital of the tribe of Judah. King David began his kingship here. From Hebron, he was crowned King of Judah seven years before he was crowned king of Israel in Jerusalem.
Cave of the Patriarchs (Machpela) Overview | The Hebron Fund

Hebron is considered one of the oldest cities in the Levant. According to the Bible, Abraham settled in Hebron and bought the Cave of the Patriarchs as a burial place for his wife Sarah. Biblical tradition holds that the patriarchs Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, along with their wives Sarah, Rebecca, and Leah, were buried in the cave.
Hebron - Wikipedia

Genesis 25:9 His sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah near Mamre, in the field of Ephron son of Zohar the Hittite,

Genesis 47:30 but when I rest with my fathers, carry me out of Egypt and bury me [ Israel ] where they are buried." "I will do as you say," he said. ;

Genesis 49:31 There Abraham and his wife Sarah were buried, there Isaac and his wife Rebekah were buried, and there I buried Leah.

Genesis 50:10 And they came to the threshingfloor of Atad,
which is beyond Jordan, and there they mourned with a great and very sore lamentation:

Genesis 50:13
For his sons carried him [ Israel ] into the land of Canaan, and buried him in the cave of the field of Machpelah, which Abraham bought with the field for a possession of a buryingplace of Ephron the Hittite, before Mamre.

Genesis 50:14 After burying his father, Joseph returned to Egypt, together with his brothers and all the others who had gone with him to bury his father.

The Truth Will Set You Free
You just proved you're an idiot.
The land is always referred to as The Land of Canaan and you think by posting the name of a city within the land you proved something.
You want to know why it's called by the name of Noach's most sexually perverse son?
Because if the Jews don't follow the Torah, the land will be conquered by the descendants of Noach's most sexually perverse son to remind God to bring back the Jews.

Forum List

Back