BEAKING: U.S. Military Deploying to Ukraine. i KNOW MANY Moscow lovers ´ll be pissed so what? get over it, and move to Omsk some other Moscovite &hit

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

BEAKING: U.S. Military Deploying to Ukraine. i KNOW MANY Moscow lovers ´ll be pissed so what? get over it, and move to Omsk some other Moscovite &hit hole​

we need bring NATO aviation in Ukraine as soon as possible , Nigeria with snow must know its place on the map !

1645175974799.png

Fuck Russia and Fuck Ukraine.

I hope you both blow each other back to the stone age. The U. S. need not be involved.

BEAKING: U.S. Military Deploying to Ukraine. i KNOW MANY Moscow lovers ´ll be pissed so what? get over it, and move to Omsk some other Moscovite &hit hole​

we need bring NATO aviation in Ukraine as soon as possible , Nigeria with snow must know its place on the map !

View attachment 602946
Dude, this article was published in the January 2015.

View attachment 602946
Lol breaking news typically isn't dated 2017.

It is illegal and against international and US law to aid the Ukraine in the war they started by violating their treaty.
Their single most important pledge they violated was to not try to join any organization or treaty that would be harmful to Russia.
But they also violate the conditions to not harm ethnic Russians, not steal from Russia, etc.

It is illegal and against international and US law to aid the Ukraine in the war they started by violating their treaty.
Their single most important pledge they violated was to not try to join any organization or treaty that would be harmful to Russia.
But they also violate the conditions to not harm ethnic Russians, not steal from Russia, etc.
Oh stop it-----they didn't do anything..that shit putin invaded them. Nato should have allowed them in as a lesser member and told putin to get the fuck out.

Oh stop it-----they didn't do anything..that shit putin invaded them. Nato should have allowed them in as a lesser member and told putin to get the fuck out.

Wrong.
Trying to join NATO is something only a traitor would do.
NATO is evil, and had assassinated and invaded innocent counties, like Libya, totally screwing them up.
The Ukraine was given their independence upon the constraint of them signing the treaty promising to not join NATO.
Liars who turn traitor, steal oil, collude with enemies, abuse ethic minorities, etc., need to be invaded and utterly destroyed.

Forum List

Back