Barack Obama's Legacy

The Obama Administration was the most corrupt in U.S. history.
Haney testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee in June 2016 that the Obama DHS ordered him to delete hundreds of files on individuals believed to be involved in Islamic extremism.

Obama-era Homeland Security whistleblower found dead on side of road

Fucking idiot, there is exactly ZERO evidence of his death having anything to do with Obama administration.

Put down that partisan crack pipe and stop spreading disgusting, half-baked conspiratorial bullshit.

P.S.

D05wJ9OUYAAXkjE.jpg

Last edited:
Funny. When I think of barack legacy I think of a pie tin of beer in the garden catching slugs.

But wait!

....there's more!

The Obama Legacy:

1. The largest number of refugees in the history of the world were wandering around the planet as a direct result of Barack Obama’s incompetence in the Middle East and North Africa, ….some 65 million refugees….more than during or after WWII….due to Barack Obama’s blithering idiocy.

2. Obama ... the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and he gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America....to our young people.....
....with the proceeds paying for IEDs that they use on our soldiers.

And…

3. "The Disposition Matrix, informally known as a kill list, is a database of information for tracking, capturing, rendering, or killingsuspected enemies of the United States.[1] Developed by the Obama administration beginning in 2010, the "Disposition Matrix" goes beyond existing kill lists and is intended to become a permanent fixture of U.S. policy.[1] The process determining criteria for killing is not public and was heavily shaped by National Counterterrorism Director and former Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Director John O. Brennan.[2]

The creation of the Disposition Matrix database is part of an effort embraced by White House counterterrorism adviser John O. Brennan to codify the targeted killing policies developed by President Barack Obama.

The database's existence was revealed in a three-part series published by The Washington Post newspaper. It noted that as of their publication, the number of civilian and militant casualties resulting from U.S. drone strikes would soon exceed the number of people killed in the September 11 attacks.

Pakistani interior minister Rehman Malik has stated that 336 U.S. drone strikes in Pakistan claimed over 2,300 victims, 80% of whom were innocent civilians."
Disposition Matrix - Wikipedia

3. "The Disposition Matrix, informally known as a kill list, is a database of information for tracking, capturing, rendering, or killingsuspected enemies of the United States.[1] Developed by the Obama administration beginning in 2010, the "Disposition Matrix" goes beyond existing kill lists and is intended to become a permanent fixture of U.S. policy.[1] The process determining criteria for killing is not public and was heavily shaped by National Counterterrorism Director and former Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Director John O. Brennan.[2]

Moron, the list is specifically about hunting down TERRORISTS and the criteria is very specifically about terrorists who pose imminent threat and cannot be indicted and convicted via normal justice process.

A look inside the "disposition matrix"

Are you loony-toons reactionary rightwingers now going to be against killing dangerous terrorists because Obama was for it?

Last edited:

Moron, the list is specifically about hunting down TERRORISTS and the criteria is very specifically about terrorists who pose imminent threat and cannot be indicted and convicted via normal justice process.

Are you loony-toons reactionary rightwingers now going to be against killing dangerous terrorists because Obama was for it?

Terrorists????

No one has been more supporting of terrorists than Hussein Obama.

1. He cleared the field in Iraq to give ISIS full reign

2. He guaranteed nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism.

Next time, take off your shoe before you put your foot in your mouth.

The Obama Administration was the most corrupt in U.S. history.
Haney testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee in June 2016 that the Obama DHS ordered him to delete hundreds of files on individuals believed to be involved in Islamic extremism.

Obama-era Homeland Security whistleblower found dead on side of road

I thought whistleblowers didn't matter?

"I thought ......"

Nothing could be funnier than RealDumb using those first two words.....

Terrorists????

280.jpg

Yes retard, Terrorists and I chellenge you to provide a single name on that list that was not one.

Pumping Osama Bin Laden full of lead and bombing the shit out of ISIS for years is "supporting terrorism"???

You are a fucking disgusting, bullshit filled nutbag.

Terrorists????

280.jpg

Yes retard, Terrorists and I chellenge you to provide a single name on that list that was not one.

Pumping Osama Bin Laden full of lead and bombing the shit out of ISIS for years is "supporting terrorism"???

Re-post like an adult, without the vulgarity that losers use to hide having lost the argument, and I may provide more education.

Terrorists????

280.jpg

Re-post like an adult, without the vulgarity that losers use to hide having lost the argument, and I may provide more education.

Fuck you nutbag. I have nothing but disdain for your vile, insane bullshit spreading.

P.S. nice dodge asshole.

Terrorists????

280.jpg

Fuck you nutbag. I have nothing but disdain for your vile, insane bullshit spreading.

P.S. nice dodge asshole.

Is that how the folks spoke to you growing up?

Terrorists????

280.jpg

P.S. nice dodge asshole.

No moron, thats how you get spoken to when you spread insane politico propaganda bullshit like you do day in and out. You've well earned every name you get.

Terrorists????

280.jpg

P.S. nice dodge asshole.

No moron, thats how you get spoken to when you spread insane politico propaganda bullshit like you do day in and out. You've well earned every name you get.

It appears that one of my gifts is the ability to make you Leftists drool, and curse through spittle infused rants.

It is amusing.

Now....wipe off your chin....and wash your mouth out with soap.

280.jpg

P.S. nice dodge asshole.

It appears that one of my gifts is the ability to make you Leftists drool, and curse through spittle infused rants.

It is amusing.

Amazing. You post like a total nutbag, you get called a total nutbag and then you consider it some sort of victory.

Good job nutbag, now take your "disposition matrix" conspiracies and shove it exactly where it came from - your crazy ass.

P.S. nice dodge asshole.

It is amusing.

Amazing. You post like a total nutbag, you get called a total nutbag and then you consider it some sort of victory.

Good job nutbag, now take your "disposition matrix" conspiracies and shove it exactly where it came from - your crazy ass.

Would you like to see me force you to show your lack of class again?

Or have you learned your lesson, fool?

P.S. nice dodge asshole.

It is amusing.

Would you like to see me force you to show your lack of class again?

Or have you learned your lesson, fool?

Yep, you stay reall classy nutbag as you spew your crazy garbage. It's what really counts after all. :rolleyes:

Fucking idiot, there is exactly ZERO evidence of his death having anything to do with Obama administration.
Fucking idiot, triggered little snowflake, nobody said his death was tied to the Obama Administration. Nobody. It wasn’t even implied.

The point of the post, as bolded in blue, was how Obama instructed his Administration to delete the records of muslim terrorists. Fucking imbecile.

Fucking idiot, triggered little snowflake, nobody said his death was tied to the Obama Administration. Nobody. It wasn’t even implied.

The point of the post, as bolded in blue, was how Obama instructed his Administration to delete the records of muslim terrorists. Fucking imbecile.

Republicans who he testified to buried this...why? Because his shit didn’t add up, that’s why. There is always a call who gets on and who gets taken off the list, sometimes it’s a close one.

You said that was evidence of corruption, but that’s bullshit. Corruption is when you are abusing your official position for personal gain (it’s what Trump got impeached for). Absolutely nothing claimed here is about personal gain, it’s about POLICY disagreement whistleblower had with Obama admin.

You can maybe call murder “corruption” which is what I thought you were saying, but nope, it’s even dumber than that.

Last edited:
Corruption is when you are abusing your official position for personal gain (what Trump got impeached for).
Trump didn’t get impeached for “personal gain” you fucking moron. :eusa_doh:

Yes he did dummy. Trump abused his official powers to go after his PERSONAL political opposition.

We have have spent 4 months talking non-stop about this and you still don't fucking understand what the impeachment was about. How stupid can you be?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back