Bank transfer day Nov 5th

So you are trying to put a run on the banks and steal people's money... fabulous.

You do realize that Guy Fawkes was hanged for treason right? As entertaining as V for Vendetta is, are you absolutely sure you want to emulate him? Do you really want to commit Treason against the United States of America?

do you mean the U.S.A or do you mean you mean the private banking cartel
that poses as the U.S.A and has seized control of the country ?

Daily Kos: Bank Transfer Day - November 5th

Bank Transfer Day has grown quite a bit today! The group challenges folks to move their bank accounts to credit unions on or before November 5th. The official statement is as follows:

For more information visit the official Facebook page: Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More...
Together we can ensure that these banking institutions will ALWAYS remember the 5th of November!! If the 99% removes our funds from the major banking institutions to non-profit credit unions on or by this date, we will send a clear message to the 1% that conscious consumers won't support companies with unethical business practices.

• Open an account with a Credit Union
• Transfer your funds to the new account on or before 11/05
• Follow your bank's procedures to close your account

To find a credit union near you: Welcome to CU National Finder

Special thanks to Eddie Colla for the use of his Guy Fawkes image:
Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More...

LMAO

yes... lets all transfer our money from one bank.....to another bank. :lol:

The idea is that a credit union is "non profit" and therefore worthy, while a bank is for profit and therefore evil.
Anyone who thinks a non-profit is morally superior has his head up his ass.

is the Fed a non-profit...and if not who profits and why

Anyone who thinks the banks should be rewarded for what they ahve done to the country is a fool

It's almost like someone is manipulating Americans into collapsing our system.

Hmmm. I need to consider who would do such a thing?

Funny how some think this will hurt the country?

I gyuess they think the country is the banks

Personally, I don't give a flying fuck one way or another. I just think it's silly. I've been with my bank since 1993.... why change now? I like them.

I use a small local bank. I have no reason to change my accounts. I have better things to do with my time.

Last edited:

Personally, I don't give a flying fuck one way or another. I just think it's silly. I've been with my bank since 1993.... why change now? I like them.

I dont expect you to change your bank.

You like being controled by the monied interests

I use a small local bank. I have no reason to change me accounts. I have better things to do with my time.

Yeah.. think about that... I have all my bills, mortgage, insurance, etc on auto pay... what a nightmare changing all that over.

Good Lord, I get a headache thinking about it!

Forum List

Back