Bad news for Loverboy?

Ha, and y’all think the Trump Russia thing is a witch hunt. Just listen to yourselves.

So a couple FBI agents thought Trump was a douchebag... so did most of America. So what?! If bias wasn’t found in the work product, which it wasn’t then there is nothing there but partisan drama
by their own texts they were biased....she must be smart enough to know this where he wasn't.
Yeah they were bias, so what?! It wasn’t like they knew trump personally or had a conflict of interest, they just thought he was an idiot along with most of America. Do you think every cop and detective has zero opinion about the subjects of their investigations? As long as their work product is by the book, as the IG concluded, then what’s the big deal?
But they also admitted they were actively insuring against a Trump Presidency.....ooooops
Really? How did they do that?

Ha, and y’all think the Trump Russia thing is a witch hunt. Just listen to yourselves.

So a couple FBI agents thought Trump was a douchebag... so did most of America. So what?! If bias wasn’t found in the work product, which it wasn’t then there is nothing there but partisan drama
by their own texts they were biased....she must be smart enough to know this where he wasn't.
Yeah they were bias, so what?! It wasn’t like they knew trump personally or had a conflict of interest, they just thought he was an idiot along with most of America. Do you think every cop and detective has zero opinion about the subjects of their investigations? As long as their work product is by the book, as the IG concluded, then what’s the big deal?

The big deal is Strokeoff was the one who interviewed Hillary in the email scandal. If he has a bias for her, don't you think that would have altered his questioning and reporting of answers?
No, I think people do their jobs and also have political opinions. It was investigated by the IG and no bias was seen in the work product.

Wow...

Your a firm believer that criminal conduct and the illegal use of government resources is ok if you believe your morally superior...

The ends justify the means....any means.... and laws don't matter....

All righty then...
Uh no I didn’t say any of that. Come back to earth now

The big deal is Strokeoff was the one who interviewed Hillary in the email scandal. If he has a bias for her, don't you think that would have altered his questioning and reporting of answers?
No, I think people do their jobs and also have political opinions. It was investigated by the IG and no bias was seen in the work product.

There was definitely bias, and the IG is just as corrupt as the FBI. HTF can anybody read those texts and say there was no bias? Ray Charles could see the blatant bias.

Oh please......they admit committing crimes and libs say where......

Wow...

Your a firm believer that criminal conduct and the illegal use of government resources is ok if you believe your morally superior...

All righty then...

Nope... its a spot on observation of your own words... No way you can hide it snowflake...

There was definitely bias, and the IG is just as corrupt as the FBI. HTF can anybody read those texts and say there was no bias? Ray Charles could see the blatant bias.
How are you not getting this Ray? Yes there was bias in the sense that they didn’t like Trump... so what?! Their work was reviewed and nothing improper was found more than “bad perception” which is why mueller took him off the case.

I hate to break it to you but pretty much everybody in the world is bias, that doesn’t mean they are corrupt, liars or unable to execute their jobs

Oh please......they admit committing crimes and libs say where......
What did they admit?

Wow...

All righty then...

Nope... its a spot on observation of your own words... No way you can hide it snowflake...
Whatever you say buddy. But can you win an honest debate that’s the question.... it’s easy when you live in a fantasy land and just make up narratives. Maybe someday you will grow up and learn how to have a real discussion

Actually the ig stated his statements to his investigators did not seem credible, but they couldn’t prove it.

Actually the ig stated his statements to his investigators did not seem credible, but they couldn’t prove it.

Ok, and based on that you assign guilt?

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

How are you not getting this Ray? Yes there was bias in the sense that they didn’t like Trump... so what?! Their work was reviewed and nothing improper was found more than “bad perception” which is why mueller took him off the case.

I hate to break it to you but pretty much everybody in the world is bias, that doesn’t mean they are corrupt, liars or unable to execute their jobs
Their work was reviewed? What work? Texting on the job 8 hours a day?

I have zero loyalty to page or Pete, if they find that those two planted evidence or falsified statements or did something illegal then throw them in jail. But all that was uncovered was two people who thought Trump was an idiot. That isn’t illegal and y’all are trying to make it into something that evidence doesn’t not back up.

I hate to break it to you but most investigators investigate slimeballs and I’d bet anything that most investigators have a biased opinion about many of the slime balls they investigate. Doesn’t mean they are corrupt

Their work was reviewed? What work? Texting on the job 8 hours a day?
As a matter of fact yes, that was all reviewed

I have zero loyalty to page or Pete, if they find that those two planted evidence or falsified statements or did something illegal then throw them in jail. But all that was uncovered was two people who thought Trump was an idiot. That isn’t illegal and y’all are trying to make it into something that evidence doesn’t not back up.

I hate to break it to you but most investigators investigate slimeballs and I’d bet anything that most investigators have a biased opinion about many of the slime balls they investigate. Doesn’t mean they are corrupt

So you want to make the comparison of investigators investigating slimebalms to FBI agents investigating a potential POTUS; a guy who never smoked a cigarette, never used recreational narcotics, never took a drink of alcohol in his life?

That's some comparison.

So you want to make the comparison of investigators investigating slimebalms to FBI agents investigating a potential POTUS; a guy who never smoked a cigarette, never used recreational narcotics, never took a drink of alcohol in his life?

That's some comparison.
It’s a guy that ran a scortched earth campaign for over a year and hit many hot button issues in a careless and crass way that rubbed millions of people the wrong way. You either love him or you hate him or you tolerate him. Either way, people have opinions of others but that doesn’t mean they can’t do their job. You seem to gloss right over that point.

God you are a sucker. What choice did Mueller have than to take him off the case?

So a 14 year old girl accuses you of sexually molesting her. The detective in your city is a guy you went to high school with and he hated your guts every single day; still hates you until this day. You're okay with him making the case against you?

Forum List

Back