AZ did violate Election Law sayeth the Judge

leftwinger

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2015
driving
#BREAKING While not Spoken this Yavapai County Court’s Order Shows that SOS @Adrian_FontesViolated AZ Law as Maricopa County Recorder During the 2020 Election. MC Recorder @stephen_richerAlso Violated Those Same Laws in 2022. The complaint below alleges the current EPM contains a definition of “registration record” which deviates significantly from the statute. The court finds that the Plaintiffs have have correctly defined registration record. The 2019 EPM and the instruction from the Secretary do “not have the force of law.” This is the remedy sought in the Special Action. Accordingly, the SOS’s Motion to Dismiss is denied.

attorney Bryan Blehm, who is currently engaging in similar litigation against Maricopa County’s fraudulent signature verification system, celebrated the win for election integrity with a repost on Tuesday.

**comment
Judge is saying the law is clear on Mail-In ballots. They must be compared to REGISTRATION Signature. Go ahead, download and read the PDF version of the ruling. You won't find this sort of stuff on your MSM commee-red media that you roll around in like Hogs in the pen. No time to spoon feed you maggots. I am working out here!

This is a big change for the fraudsters. It will make cheating tougher and that is exactly what election integrity is all about.

“While state law requires county recorders to match mail-ballot signatures with signatures in the voter’s ‘registration record,’ the Secretary instructed them to use a broader and less reliable universe of comparison signatures,” the group said in a Monday news release.

“That means the Secretary was requiring ballots to be counted despite using a signature that did not match anything in the voter’s registration record. This was a clear violation of state law,” RITE asserted.

Is the Democrat AG going to press charges? No. I didn't think so. What's it going to take for people to realize that we live in Anarcho-Tyranny?
About as long as it takes Putin's Russian trolls to convince people beyond trumpers this is the case.

Is the Democrat AG going to press charges? No. I didn't think so. What's it going to take for people to realize that we live in Anarcho-Tyranny?

They are figuring it out real quick.

Forum List

Back