Awake, not Woke! Parents and Schooling first steps

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
It gives me great pleasure to see We The People finally starting to understand what's been happening in our Country and starting to take the first baby steps to get back in control. It took Project Veritas to expose the indoctrination in our schools and the absolute, total corruption of school Boards and "our" educational system.

With respect to "our" schools, we've been complacent. We assumed that people getting involved at local school boards and as teachers were decent people that cared about children. In many cases our trust was misplaced. I watched, with great joy, parents starting to step up and speak out against the indoctrination, speak out against having a poster of mass murderer and Progressive Found Father Chairman Mao in a classroom. It's outrageous - and The People are finally getting outraged!

For me, it does not go far enough and these school Board meetings should demand the immediate resignation of any member supporting or allowing these practices.

Get involved! Get Proactive! These are YOUR Children, this is YOUR Country!

It gives me great pleasure to see We The People finally starting to understand what's been happening in our Country and starting to take the first baby steps to get back in control. It took Project Veritas to expose the indoctrination in our schools and the absolute, total corruption of school Boards and "our" educational system.

With respect to "our" schools, we've been complacent. We assumed that people getting involved at local school boards and as teachers were decent people that cared about children. In many cases our trust was misplaced. I watched, with great joy, parents starting to step up and speak out against the indoctrination, speak out against having a poster of mass murderer and Progressive Found Father Chairman Mao in a classroom. It's outrageous - and The People are finally getting outraged!

For me, it does not go far enough and these school Board meetings should demand the immediate resignation of any member supporting or allowing these practices.

So you think they should be ignorant, bigoted, misogynist, conspiracy loons?

how dare kids be taught history, science and anything else that keeps right wingnuts awake at night

How do you like someone that has no brains or common sense?
I have a special place in my heart for all women, troubled or not

If all the men on the planet dropped dead except me, I wouldn't mind. There would be a lotta work ahead

I have a special place in my heart for all women, troubled or not

If all the men on the planet dropped dead except me, I wouldn't mind. There would be a lotta work ahead
Okay, that made me laugh... lol but, there are plenty of women with brains and common sense to put at the front of the line.. :dunno:

Okay, that made me laugh... lol but, there are plenty of women with brains and common sense to put at the front of the line.. :dunno:
Good point. Libturd women have to sit in the back of the bus though. Their like the Practice Squad in the NFL

how dare kids be taught history, science and anything else that keeps right wingnuts awake at night

Tell us again how the Parties switched sides making FDR a Republican because

Tell us again how the Parties switched sides making FDR a Republican because

You can always beat these fools in one line if you find the real flaw in their warped thinking. Just like girls with dicks in sports. A big can of worms.

Since men can have babies, it is their body too.............LOLOL

These fools can't think one thought ahead

Clever post award!

You can always beat these fools in one line if you find the real flaw in their warped thinking. Just like girls with dicks in sports. A big can of worms.

Since men can have babies, it is their body too.............LOLOL

These fools can't think one thought ahead

Clever post award!

Birthing persons...oy vey!

What we are seeing in schools is nothing short of child abuse by democrats and their propaganda.

1. Black children should not view themselves as perpetual victims with CRT, and white children should not view themselves as perpetually evil all due to the color of their skin.

2. Children should not be taught the gender nonsense, especially since gender confusion among children is up some 4000% after this crap has begun to be taught. Children should also not begin to transition to another sex before even being old enough to have sex.

3. Children should not be taught that the world will end in 12 years and their life is over due to global warming, as we see Gretta say as she cries her eyes out before the UN.

It needs to all stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One must remember that Republicans want kids to learn the basics in school which includes the adoration of a sky pixie and to love tyranny of the vaulted elites.conformity is the only option to a Republican.

What we are seeing in schools is nothing short of child abuse by democrats and their propaganda.

1. Black children should not view themselves as perpetual victims with CRT, and white children should not view themselves as perpetually evil all due to the color of their skin.

2. Children should not be taught the gender nonsense, especially since gender confusion among children is up some 4000% after this crap has begun to be taught. Children should also not begin to transition to another sex before even being old enough to have sex.

3. Children should not be taught that the world will end in 12 years and their life is over due to global warming, as we see Gretta say as she cries her eyes out before the UN.

It needs to all stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character." -- MLK 1963

Nah, we judge you by the color of your skin - "American" Progressives 2021

“The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.” -- Malcolm X

See? Was Malcolm X right or what?

One must remember that Republicans want kids to learn the basics in school which includes the adoration of a sky pixie and to love tyranny of the vaulted elites.conformity is the only option to a Republican.
At the same time one must also remember that you have to have a few screws loose to believe crap like that.

Which public school is teaching admiration of a sky pixie

Dumbass

Says the lock stepping commie. LMAO

Hey Mods. Are we allowed to call peoples birthing parents names by chance

EX: Your Birthing parents should have been executed for birthing you.....................Might have to ammend the rules .
I'm not a mod, but going after family members will get you bitten.

Forum List

Back