AT&T Desparately Looking for Someone, ANYONE, to Buy CNN

But who in their right mind would buy that steaming pile of pig shyte?

AT&T should cut a huge check to a Trump 2024 campaign to make sure he runs. Trump-Hate is all that they have, its the only way they can stay relevant

My top bid is $.10.
Your money is likely counterfeit. Watch out for former officer Derek Chauvin.

If Biden is installed as the Emperor with no Sense. Then Trump should buy CNN and tell everyone "You're Fired!!!'.
CNN will then become the Conservative News Network.

Yeah!

And then the Honorable Donald J. Trump could fire Jim Acosta.

Ah! Many of us would enjoy that sense of schadenfreude.

I ordered a truck load of these official Trump crying towels for you kids. Of course they`re coming from China like all of his other garbage.
1605450884047.png

If Biden is installed as the Emperor with no Sense. Then Trump should buy CNN and tell everyone "You're Fired!!!'.
CNN will then become the Conservative News Network.
We will be a large Venezuela if Biden gets into the White House.

It will be time for civil war, totally.

How many elections will Dimocraps have to steal before Republicans finally get it?
:itsok:

I was speaking of the Old NYTimes Forums that closed down a few months before Dubya was reelected because the polls were telling them he would win. They just couldn't stand it when the American people actually liked Dubya. And by then, they may have decided to destroy Republicans by uniting all their corrupt news pals into a massive coalition in concert with Democrats. I was one of the first to recognize the communism behind Hillary's "It takes a village to raise a child" speil, but I'm not altogether when that started. It led the Democrats down that narrow pathway of hating Jewish people here and abroad.
The New York Times has NEVER liked ANY Republicans, period.

And stupid RINOs are always playing the fool thinking that they can appease the press enough to be treated fairly, which only demonstrates what absolute brainless cucks they are.

Look at them now talking about how we will do fine after Trump, when there wont ever be another fair election ever again if the Dimocraps get away with stealing this one with millions of fake votes.

It truly is now or never to assert our rightful win and deny Democraps that they can steal national elections.
Well, Jim Bowie, the best book in the world is the Bible, and it has hope for human beings when they are certain all hope is lost. If enough of us who believe in God get down on our knees tonight, we have a chance that God will hear our hearts breaking in two not only because President Trump seems to have not won, but the numbers were such that it seems impossible right this minute.

We have to pray and pledge ourselves to love what God says is good, to hate behaviors described best in the 10 commandments, which if memory serves me right, are found in or around the 20th chapter in Exodus and somewhere in the book of Deuteronomy, when God's first family spend their last days in the wilderness and Moses the prophet and leader dies at age 120. The 10 Commandments are based on doing the right things that reconcile us first to our belief in a creator of mankind and secondly, reconcile men to their fellow men for the very best way to live our lives.

Another important rule is learned in the lifetime of Noah, who lost his mind twice on mind altering substances and got both of his daughters pregnant so he would have a male heir. That was abhorred then and is abhorred now due to child protective laws. Both child abuse and the drug abuses that cause the problem can be as bad as breaking any one of the 10 Commandment practices.

Anyway if we get back in the graces of God, maybe he will see a way to give an amazing President a second term now and put his betrayers in the nation into accounting for their treason and their crime or crimes. Those who wronged us, we must pray for so they will become people of the light if they repent of the hideous things they did to embarrass ⁹President Trump.

We must also remember to thank God for the founders, whose earnest prayer that God's second family, the Americans, would become helpers of all who have lived their lives to honor Him that made us and continue to be a shining light to all the dear nations of mankind on this planet. So be it, I believe that God will help us and end godlessness in all 50 states and territories friendly to this nation's sacred goals.

Last edited:

My top bid is $.10.'
Your money is likely counterfeit. Watch out for former officer Derek Chauvin.
Then I'll have to buy one of those gold plated thin dimes. They could have ten dollars in that gold paint.

I'll do my best to ask the good Lord to save Mr. Chauvin's soul, because I never heard of him, but it sounds like he could use God's love if he's all that willing to repent. :eusa_pray: I think the real reason our good Lord wants us to pray for our enemies is because when you pray for good things for them, you turn your enemies into friends of His, too, so everybody's happy. And it's likely when we stop complaining and fighting, God likes the peaceful scenario instead of constant noise and ugly stuff that makes him weep for our sorrowful behaviors.

fox would love to then they would have a real news outlet in place of their opinion rag

You left out this line:
"I'm not a CNN hater. They have a lot of good journalists there," Gasparino said."""

Don't you Trump Toads read these articles before posting?
And this is Gasparino's OPINION, not facts.
You stupid fuckers recoil at facts.

All cable news network ratings are going to drop after Trump goes down to Mar A Lago for Thanksgiving and never comes back.
He's too chickenshit to stay in D.C. much longer now that courts are throwing out his lawsuits like it's shit water from a chamber pot.

Can only watch read hear ANY news outlet for a very short time. Halfway honest not to much bias news is long dead, Newer news outlets are helping kill our country.

Can only watch read hear ANY news outlet for a very short time. Halfway honest not to much bias news is long dead, Newer news outlets are helping kill our country.

Like Newsmax and OAN.
They're in an alternate universe, stating that Trump won the election.

Forum List

Back