At least Trump didn't hire his dtr and SIL to sit in the Whitehouse.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

And Quatar did not bail his building out. (Wrong)

and they sit in fox hollering about Hunter.

Last edited:
Jared Kushner WAS the POTUS.
The Saudi's and the Israelis have been tighter than two coats of paint for quite a while now.
No revelations here.

First off I want to commend you on finding two very biased pieces of news. It is very hard to find such biased reporting even in today’s political climate. Second both pieces tend to make assumptions of guilt based on what they want to believe and what they hope you will believe. Seeing as you are actually as biased and looking for anything you can throw it does not surprise me that you posted this.

First off I want to commend you on finding two very biased pieces of news. It is very hard to find such biased reporting even in today’s political climate. Second both pieces tend to make assumptions of guilt based on what they want to believe and what they hope you will believe. Seeing as you are actually as biased and looking for anything you can throw it does not surprise me that you posted this.
I just laying out the kushners made a lot of money and off the having tramp for the Potus and Ivanka got a lot of patents in China.

and Fox is all about Hunter.

I just laying out the kushners made a lot of money and off the having tramp for the Potus and Ivanka got a lot of patents in China.

and Fox is all about Hunter.
No you are not just laying out as you tried To put it. You were trying to use your bias to make an attack that was no where near warranted nor proper.

Forum List

Back