As Reported at Climate Summit: Camilla Parker Bowles Was Blown Away After Hearing Joe Biden ‘Loudly’ Fart?

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
As Reported at Climate Summit: Camilla Parker Bowles Was Blown Away After Hearing Joe Biden ‘Loudly’ Fart?
I guess that’s not as Bad As Pooping In His Pants While Speaking To The Pope.

This time the "Old Delusional Fart" Biden Did It Again. As He Was Embarrassing In Front of Prince Charles, Duchess Camilla and the Prime Minister!

As told in “The Mail”on Sunday Camilla Parker Bowles was “Shocked” when she heard the Joe Biden break wind as they chatted at the climate change event in Glasgow.

"It was long and loud and impossible to ignore," the source told the outlet.
" Camilla hasn't stopped talking about it." In fact it was SO Loud that Social distancing with Biden wasn't enough!

The Duchess, 74, traveled to the Scottish city with Prince Charles for a reception at the Kelvingrove Art Gallery on Monday, where she met and made small talk with Biden - who hours earlier appeared to doze off during the opening speeches.
Then Biden who was branded "Sleepy Joe" - closed his eyes and took a shot nap before a man in a suit came over to wake him up.
He was caught on camera folding his arms and gradually dozing off as the conference kicked off on Monday afternoon.
Biden appeared to again close his eyes for a before waking himself up, only to drift off again.

I'm debating if I should add farting and shitting his pants to his "list of failures":
Everything Xiden touches turns to shit, here's a partial list:
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT
The French pulled their ambassador
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline
He sold us out to Putin by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent the Bidens
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
The southern border is another Xiden catastrophe after Trump had it SOLVED
Runaway inflation will just get worse if the dems pass their "infrastructure" bills, that will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs.
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans behind, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI to arrest parents who ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

Imagine being so uptight that a fart shocks and confuses you.
Progs told us they know better. Biden is to us all as the Neo Con Cheney family is to the deaths of soldiers and those who came home with pieces of their bodies removed for nothing. All like Pontius Pilate...they wash their hands of it.

I guess that’s not as Bad As Pooping In His Pants While Speaking To The Pope.

This time the "Old Delusional Fart" Biden Did It Again. As He Was Embarrassing In Front of Prince Charles, Duchess Camilla and the Prime Minister!

As told in “The Mail”on Sunday Camilla Parker Bowles was “Shocked” when she heard the Joe Biden break wind as they chatted at the climate change event in Glasgow.

"It was long and loud and impossible to ignore," the source told the outlet.
" Camilla hasn't stopped talking about it." In fact it was SO Loud that Social distancing with Biden wasn't enough!

The Duchess, 74, traveled to the Scottish city with Prince Charles for a reception at the Kelvingrove Art Gallery on Monday, where she met and made small talk with Biden - who hours earlier appeared to doze off during the opening speeches.
Then Biden who was branded "Sleepy Joe" - closed his eyes and took a shot nap before a man in a suit came over to wake him up.
He was caught on camera folding his arms and gradually dozing off as the conference kicked off on Monday afternoon.
Biden appeared to again close his eyes for a before waking himself up, only to drift off again.
He blows a big methane fart at a climate summit. This shit can't be made up

I'm debating if I should add farting and shitting his pants to his "list of failures":
He sold us out to Putin by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Runaway inflation will just get worse if the dems pass their "infrastructure" bills, that will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans behind, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI to arrest parents who ask questions at school board meetings.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

"Leader Of The Free World" :auiqs.jpg:

Well I hate Biden with a passion but even I can't make fun of him for that or call him on a fart. It's funny, but it's not a fault.

It's what happens when you get older. My grandma farts atleast once Everytime I see her, usually when she is trying to stand up. Hell my dad farted at a funeral not long ago walking along. The older you get the less your body wants to cooperate with you

Everybody farts and burps at inappropriate times during their life. But not many fuck up an entire country like Biden does, that should be the focus.

Well I hate Biden with a passion but even I can't make fun of him for that or call him on a fart. It's funny, but it's not a fault.

It's what happens when you get older. My grandma farts atleast once Everytime I see her, usually when she is trying to stand up. Hell my dad farted at a funeral not long ago walking along. The older you get the less your body wants to cooperate with you

Everybody farts and burps at inappropriate times during their life. But not many fuck up an entire country like Biden does, that should be the focus.

Yeah, but your granny is at home or your home when she lets loose.

Unless you've got cancer or ulcers.......you can "hold it" until you get to a secluded area or the restroom.........just like the tell us when we are kids.

There's all sorts of medicines for it, specialty underwear, and medical devices.

I'm just waiting for Biden to leave a shit trail.........running down his leg onto the floor as he walks!!!!
THAT is going to be FUNNY AS HELL!!! Especially if somebody slips on it and breaks a leg!!!

I am old enough to remember when unnamed sources were not considered gospel by the Trump worshipers.

My how things change quickly these days.

the sun2.jpg

Keystone XL only benefits the Chinese and Nordstrom2 is good for our European allies and saves them money.

Forum List

Back