As if I didn't have enough to worry about: Now it's exploding toilets at Dunkin' Donuts

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
How humiliating it would be if you were killed or injured by an exploding toilet? I can think of better ways to die.

Man sues Dunkin' Donuts for $50K, claims toilet exploded on him

The plaintiff claims the incident was traumatic and is seeking at least $50,000 in damages

"A Florida man is suing Dunkin' Donuts for $50,000, claiming a toilet at one of its locations exploded on him and covered him in feces and urine, according to a court filing obtained by Fox News Digital.

The plaintiff, Paul Kerouac, claims the incident was traumatic and left him with "sustained severe and long-term injuries."

The lawsuit, filed in the 9th Judicial Circuit Court Wednesday against Dunkin' franchisee HZ O Donuts LLC, claims a toilet at Dunkin’ Donuts on Aloma Avenue in Winter Park exploded Jan. 6, 2022, and covered the room and Kerouac with "debris, including human feces and urine."

How humiliating it would be if you were killed or injured by an exploding toilet? I can think of better ways to die.

The plaintiff claims the incident was traumatic and is seeking at least $50,000 in damages

"A Florida man is suing Dunkin' Donuts for $50,000, claiming a toilet at one of its locations exploded on him and covered him in feces and urine, according to a court filing obtained by Fox News Digital.

The plaintiff, Paul Kerouac, claims the incident was traumatic and left him with "sustained severe and long-term injuries."

The lawsuit, filed in the 9th Judicial Circuit Court Wednesday against Dunkin' franchisee HZ O Donuts LLC, claims a toilet at Dunkin’ Donuts on Aloma Avenue in Winter Park exploded Jan. 6, 2022, and covered the room and Kerouac with "debris, including human feces and urine."

Wow! Ain't that some sh#t!

Pretty sure I know what happened. Some public toilets use a powerful blast of water under pressure to flush. However, if the toilet isn't flushed every time it's used tissue and waste can actually plug up the channel (and may not be visible) resulting in an upward 'explosion' of such when flushed. To prevent this from happening the employees need to make sure the toilet is clear after anyone uses it. Of course, the clear answer is to replace these toilets with conventional 'gravity and siphon' action toilets.

Last edited:
Pretty sure I know what happened. Some public toilets use a powerful jet of water under pressure to flush. However, if the toilet isn't flushed every time it's used tissue and waste can actually plug up the channel (and may not be visible) resulting in an upward 'explosion' of such when flushed. To prevent this from happening the employees need to make sure the toilet is clear after anyone uses it. Of course, the clear answer is to replace these toilets with conventional 'gravity and siphon' action toilets.
I have never heard of this happening, though I am somewhat familiar with the type of toilet you speak of.
I suspect, if he gets a jury trial in Florida, he will get, (at least) the $50,000 Dollars, plus attorney's fees.

I've bombed a few toilets in my day but luckily have not had the revenge bombing going on here.

Toilets around the globe I hear are joining together to finally fight back.

A way to say, "Happy New Year" like no other!!! :D :D :D

God bless you and the man always!!!

Holly

P.S. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but which restroom was he in? If he was in the ladies room, maybe what was done to him will send a loud and clear message to those who no longer know what restroom to go into now.

Last edited:
A guy was visiting a friend when he suddenly said he had to go home and take a shit. The friend insisted that he stay and use his bathroom. "If you insist", the guy said, "but I have to take salts when I take a shit."

A while later his friend went into the bathroom to find shit splattered everywhere, on the ceiling, the floor, and the walls.

"What kind of 'salts' do you take", he demanded.

"Summersalts", the guy replied.

A guy was visiting a friend when he suddenly said he had to go home and take a shit. The friend insisted that he stay and use his bathroom. "If you insist", the guy said, "but I have to take salts when I take a shit."

A while later his friend went into the bathroom to find shit splattered everywhere, on the ceiling, the floor, and the walls.

"What kind of 'salts' do you take", he demanded.

"Summersalts", the guy replied.
Disgusting . But funny .
I get the same result but the bastard children have never yet used that excuse .Just dirty shits .

Forum List

Back