Arrest warrant issued for Tea Party U.S. Senate candidate

Time out. Since when is there a "THE Tea Party"? Cali-G and all of the of Tea Baggers on this board have forever said there is not a single ONE group nor a single leader and that it has always been that way on purpose?

how do you have a movement without a leader?

Beats the shit out of me. Who is the leader?

I don't know.
how many times has Sarah Palin spoken at teaparty rallies?

this has already been debunked he is NOT a member of THE tea party.

it's a splinter group to make the Tea party look bad.

but don't let that stop you all from spreading more lies.

Which is the real official tea party? The one that is run by Dick Armey's Freedom Works that rents buses to drive tea baggers to events?

Buses heading to DC for April 15th - FreedomWorks Tea Party Group

That's a fake grass roots group that gets it's money from big oil. Dick Armey is their lobbyist.

The TEA PARTY are ordinary CITIZENS of this Republic that are fed up with bullshit like what YOU are peddling dipshit.

Let *US* get this straight FIRST.

Which is the real official tea party? The one that is run by Dick Armey's Freedom Works that rents buses to drive tea baggers to events?

That's a fake grass roots group that gets it's money from big oil. Dick Armey is their lobbyist.

oh yea, and those egg chucking Reid fans were members of a Union, but don't let that cat out of the bag:eusa_shhh:

The TEA PARTY are ordinary CITIZENS of this Republic that are fed up with bullshit like what YOU are peddling dipshit.

Does this mean you CAN'T answer the question, or you WON'T answer the question?

It means that I am calling out you fucking Liberal Hacks that are demeaning an honest group of citizens that are fed up with the BULLSHIT you and your likes are dishing out.

VaYank5150

The Tea Baggers were hell bent on splitting the conservative vote, thus assuring a Reid victory. Now, with no Tea Bagger candidate to run against the GOP candidate, it is no longer a sure win for Reid.

Perhaps revisiting your post, you might clear up for all of us why any conservative would want the vote split for a Reid victory. woah, logic challenged much?

Comprehension is NOT your strong point is it? I will let you reread my post a few more times and maybe use a lifeline or two, and then get back to me, before I am forced to draw you, and only YOU a picture for clarification.
By all means, pictures help. I find them illustrative. Perhaps drawing the picture will help you.

I don't know.
how many times has Sarah Palin spoken at teaparty rallies?

Once too many. But she is NOT the leader. I know this because they had to pay her $150,000.00 to get her to speak in TN.

I could see the Tea party getting behind Palin a lot quicker than Romney. and that is frightening.

By the way, there is a sexually tinged joke in here somewhere I just KNOW it!

It means that I am calling out you fucking Liberal Hacks that are demeaning an honest group of citizens that are fed up with the BULLSHIT you and your likes are dishing out.

So, your current definition of "honest group of citizens" is people who call our members of Congress "*******" and "faggots" and then spit on them. OK, Got it.

No, it means you cant hear the answer.. but there is an app for that.. Operation Can you hear us now. :evil:

Perhaps revisiting your post, you might clear up for all of us why any conservative would want the vote split for a Reid victory. woah, logic challenged much?

Comprehension is NOT your strong point is it? I will let you reread my post a few more times and maybe use a lifeline or two, and then get back to me, before I am forced to draw you, and only YOU a picture for clarification.
By all means, pictures help. I find them illustrative. Perhaps drawing the picture will help you.

Based on your stats, I can see you are not worth the effort. Go home, Forrest.

Forum List

Back