Arizona GOP Chairwoman Kelli Ward gives an update on the Maricopa County ballot audit

Nothing says legitimate election like constant efforts to prevent transparency of the process.

Keep in mind, if the Democrats prove that an accurate ballot audit is impossible, they will have made the case that elections have become so open to tampering the announced results are uselessly unreliable.

Any election that can't accurately recount its votes before vote certification day (and with some time for a court challenge) automatically goes to that year's boldest cheater. Here we are, six months after the election, and not one state has conducted a recount.

Then why has Trump often mailed in his ballot? Was he committing fraud?
Mail in ballots used to be very limited and tightly controlled

But the wuflu blew that out of the water

Now states are mailing out ballots unrequested and no one knows who is filling them out and dropping them off

I am ready to end all voting by mail

Every voter should be required to appear at the voting place in person with a valid picture ID

you don't. You want to rig the system to prevent voters from voting.
I want everyone to vote only once

And I want them to know who they are voting for

A mail in ballot is an invitation for fraud
That's called absentee voting. You have to have a good reason to do it, and you have to personally request a ballot and show ID when you do.

Mail in ballots used to be very limited and tightly controlled

But the wuflu blew that out of the water

Now states are mailing out ballots unrequested and no one knows who is filling them out and dropping them off
I guess you're too stupid to know that only one of the states Trump bitched about stealing the election from him mailed out unrequested ballots.

you don't. You want to rig the system to prevent voters from voting.
I want everyone to vote only once

And I want them to know who they are voting for

A mail in ballot is an invitation for fraud
That's called absentee voting. You have to have a good reason to do it, and you have to personally request a ballot and show ID when you do.
Nope, most states have converted absentee ballots into no-excuse mail-in ballots.

5f638ba4323fc4001e0d6df3

Once the fraud is proven illegitimate Biden will be removed, Trump sworn in and a whole bunch of Dems will go to prison.
And there ya go. They really believe this. Literally.
It is what should happen. The laws were clearly broken. The massive fraud was the insurrection. The cover up is the new reign of terror.
There was no massive fraud. Individual One lost bigly. So....what are you gonna go about it besides whine?
They’re gonna keep blaming someone else.

The deep state, Antifa, BLM, Elvis, whatever it takes.
And you are going to insist there was no fraud after ridiculous assertions about privacy of the voter and the bullshit from law enforcement about their information being in danger. The crap about SS numbers is a good one.

Guilt is written all over any attempt to stop any audit or investigation. As I said before, the Democrats actions are increasing the numbers who believe the election was stolen. Keep it up.

The numbers that believe the election was stolen...

Seems to be just Republicans (70%). 97% Dems and 69% Independents believe Biden won fair and square.

Supporters of the loser are more likely to believe the election was improper.

The Republicans are making the Leftist Losers (prior sore loser trophy winners) look like rank amateurs here.
It's not just republicans, dingbat....A significant number of indy voters believe there was cheatery as well.

There's nearly 1/2 of the nation (that will tell pollsters) who believe that the election was stolen, and you twirps are acting guilty as hell..

69% of Independents believe the election was won fair and square.

On the other hand, significant numbers (mostly Dems) believed 2016 was stolen...

Are the belief's of losers, bereft of any actual evidence, worth anything?

Huge difference to be noted is that Democrats never claimed the actual vote counts were minipulated.

Comey screwed Hillary by inapropriate public handling of the email investigations and Russians conducted illicit electioneering to help Trump campaign, but no one claimed that she lost due to some problem with the election system itself.

Forum List

Back