Are You Outraged Yet?

Well, I am
Well, I am outraged by seeing, and hearing about these people from 134 countries, most of them that are 3rd world Nations that are pouring into the United States illegally, and bringing all kinds of TROUBLE along with them.. .
There is no certainty or assurance that some of these migrants are not criminals or/ and terrorists, Drug dealers, Sex Traffickers, and only God knows what else!
Many are from countries that are enemies of the US & who hate America. Some could even be high level spies, like from China.
This migration, for the most part , demonstrates how terrible life is in the 134 countries from where the migrants are leaving.
It also demonstrates how inept & incompetent this administration is & how broken the border is !
The DHS Secretary, Mayorkas is a traitor & a lying clown with no fear of any responsibility or accountability !
There is no question he is bought & paid for, like his boss Biden.
Kamala Harris our “Border Czar” who was supposed to address this calamity of a border is nowhere to be found, but thinks it’s a big Joke as she Cackles at every question that she is asked.!
by seeing, and hearing about these people from 134 countries, most of them that are 3rd world Nations that are pouring into the United States illegally, and bringing all kinds of TROUBLE along with them.. .
There is no certainty or assurance that some of these migrants are not criminals or/ and terrorists, Drug dealers, Sex Traffickers, and only God knows what else!
Many are from countries that are enemies of the US & who hate America. Some could even be high level spies, like from China.
This migration, for the most part , demonstrates how terrible life is in the 134 countries from where the migrants are leaving.
It also demonstrates how inept & incompetent this administration is & how broken the border is !
The DHS Secretary, Mayorkas is a traitor & a lying clown with no fear of any responsibility or accountability !
There is no question he is bought & paid for, like his boss Biden.
Kamala Harris our “Border Czar” who was supposed to address this calamity of a border is nowhere to be found, but thinks it’s a big Joke as she Cackles at every question that she is asked.!

Use the term the law uses, they are "illegal aliens". Don't adopt the language of the left, they are not "migrants" or undocumented, they are illegal aliens and criminals, with no regard for our laws. Just like this regime.

You do realize that you repeated your points, right? Do you get paid by the number of words you post?

What I don't see is any outrage against the orange douchebag who promised to build a huuuuge wall/ have Mexico pay for it and then reneged on that promise. You left that out.

Wow, talk about revisionist history and pure LIES. You commies are pathetic.

I’ll take anarchy over the statist shit we have today. You?

Great write up…

The State Is Always and Forever the Enemy of the People

By Gary D. Barnett
What paths of inquiry should not only be explored, but presumably put into action in order to be free? What is the final solution of the State question? I can think of only one viable answer that could resolve the problem that is the State, any State, and that is anarchy, or for the squeamish and linguistically challenged among you, voluntaryism without a state. In other words, abolish the State. Yes, I do understand that the first response, and incorrect one as well, to this answer is usually that anarchy is impossible and will not work, because chaos, riots, looting, lawlessness, and murder would reign, so there has to be a State to keep that from happening. This attitude is ridiculous on its face. What we have here is a failure to communicate, as today, the people live in times of extreme chaos, riots, looting, lawlessness, surveillance, economic destruction, mass inflation, lockdowns, poisonous injections, total police corruption and brutality, famine, war, murder, and instant death. How much worse could it be without a State?

While uncomfortable for statists and nationalists, I can certainly expand on this thinking, but only to a point, as the list of State atrocities is endless, and has been throughout the entirety of human existence. Recent adverse events alone are staggering in number and have caused much deadly harm. Everyone by now should understand the multitude of atrocities committed in the name of fake ‘covid,’ and the changes that have been the result from massive health problems, death, extreme division stoked by government and media, false flag events, and evil sanctions that have led to shutdowns of vital energy and water, huge inflation of the money supply, famine, economic destruction, civil strife , and possible nuclear war. This is not an exhaustive list by any means.

The State Is Always and Forever the Enemy of the People - LewRockwell

Let's see that platform.
3.4 Free Trade and Migration

"We support the removal of governmental impediments to free trade. Political freedom and escape from tyranny demand that individuals not be unreasonably constrained by government in the crossing of political boundaries. Economic freedom demands the unrestricted movement of human as well as financial capital across national borders."

Forum List

Back