Are you fucking kidding me?!?! This is what you libs consider sexual harrassment?

So if he asked a woman of consenting age to do WHATEVER that's suddenly a problem? Seriously? How many of us would be in jail for flirting? This is fucking stupid.

So now all of a sudden morals don't mean shit to righties. We knew that all along...

Morals didn't mean shit to the fucking (literally speaking) liberals when Bill Clinton raped a woman or when he got his BJs from Monica while keeping heads of state waiting.

Liberals are full of double standards.

This ridiculous regurgitated charge against Cain is on its face a cowardly attack using unsubstantiated claims from the 1990s that did not then amount to anything other than gold digging by a couple of two-bit, would-be whores who likely got pissed off at Cain for rejecting their advances toward him. Al Sharpton would be proud of them and whoever it is that brought this out again.

Can you say "Tawana Brawley"?

Political lies! Liberal bullshit!

Really? WHen did he do that?

I based my assertions on his "political positions" not some nonsense about his personal life. Can you not see a difference?

I will tell you that stories like these, if found to be baseless, could cause a lot of people to support Cain out of anger and sympathy.

If you support a man of no principles out of spite, then you are unprincipled.

SO let me ge this straight.

If you dont feel a candidate is a good candidate for POTUS, you are not allowed to defend him during a debate as it pertains to a personal attack on him?

NYCarbineer....I think I now understand why you are such as hateful person on this forum. If you disagree with anything someone says, they are a piece of trash in your eyes and nver worthy of defending.

That wasn't what Murky said. He said this incident might cause people to support Cain just out of anger etc. I was merely observing that if that were someone who on the other hand agreed with Murky that Cain has no principles, then that would make that person unprincipled.

Politico exerpt.....

"physical gestures that WERE NOT overtly sexual but that made women who experienced or witnessed them uncomfortable"

Really?!? This is what were coming to as a legit attack in our politics? What a fucking joke!

I know I'm a bit late to this story but I've had a lot of work over the last seven days so I wasn't really up to speed until now.

You all should be embarrassed that this is what your hounding on. If this is sexual harassment then all of us men are criminal scum.

This is a fucking joke and all of those latching on to it are just as much a joke as it is.

DUMB BEYOND BELIEF.

I heard today that politico has said they will have no further comments on their publication of the Cain issue. Hit and run? :eusa_eh:

Politico exerpt.....

"physical gestures that WERE NOT overtly sexual but that made women who experienced or witnessed them uncomfortable"

Really?!? This is what were coming to as a legit attack in our politics? What a fucking joke!

I know I'm a bit late to this story but I've had a lot of work over the last seven days so I wasn't really up to speed until now.

You all should be embarrassed that this is what your hounding on. If this is sexual harassment then all of us men are criminal scum.

This is a fucking joke and all of those latching on to it are just as much a joke as it is.

DUMB BEYOND BELIEF.

I heard today that politico has said they will have no further comments on their publication of the Cain issue. Hit and run? :eusa_eh:

Odd...because it's very rare to publish such things unless they were armed with sequels.

But Consider Politico? They might as well be owned by George Soros INC.

Politico exerpt.....

DUMB BEYOND BELIEF.

its not a pubic hair on a coke can, but any port in storm will do I guess:lol:

seems the organization cain was head of.. the nat'l resturant assoc........ thought it was sexual harrassment.....

and if it was so milquetoast, why did cain cave and pay and not fight it?

is cain so weak he caves and the smallest thing?

Politico exerpt.....

DUMB BEYOND BELIEF.

Welcome to the wonderful world of sexual harrassment law... where if you think you might be guilty, you probably are.

I think this probably is a nothing story, but the way Cain has handled it is truly appalling. Changing your story three times in one day doesn't look good.

Politico exerpt.....

DUMB BEYOND BELIEF.

its not a pubic hair on a coke can, but any port in storm will do I guess:lol:
And what of Long Dong Silver?:lol:

Are you fucking kidding me?!?! This is what you libs consider sexual harrassment?
Politico exerpt.....

DUMB BEYOND BELIEF.

You merely exhibit your ignorance of the law, and it has nothing to do with what ‘libs’ consider sexual harassment.

It is settled and established law that any act that makes someone feel uncomfortable – regardless intent or however inadvertent – is considered sexual harassment.

Harassment does not have to be of a sexual nature, however, and can include offensive remarks about a person’s sex. For example, it is illegal to harass a woman by making offensive comments about women in general.

Sexual Harassment

It’s also settled and established law that when you agree not to talk about something, you agree not to talk about it. Complaining about the context of the agreement violates the agreement.

A couple other things before I turn in.

Sexual harassment is the use of power or position to solicit something of a sexual nature or physical contact.

To infer that the gop is the party of morals is irrelevant to any actual misconduct. Both the left and the right should be held to the same standard. The fact that Weiner got a pass for sharing his junk with random women of unknown age on the internet got or that Clinton had actual sexual conduct issues and they both get a pass while you condemn Cain is sad. Prove your worthy of debating by discussing "REAL" issues. This highschool drama is pathetic for a forum of supposed adults.

anthony weiner was run out of office because of something consensual.

do you just make things up?
Yup. The Democrats ran him out.

Exactly - the Dems ran him out of office. And that proves Dems are corrupt how?

Politico exerpt.....

DUMB BEYOND BELIEF.

Welcome to the wonderful world of sexual harrassment law... where if you think you might be guilty, you probably are.

I think this probably is a nothing story, but the way Cain has handled it is truly appalling. Changing your story three times in one day doesn't look good.

That's not the half of it. Cain and his handlers were approached by Politico numerous times over a ten day period. And Cain is just now getting to his explanation - I mean, his multiple stories.

Politico exerpt.....

DUMB BEYOND BELIEF.

That's not the half of it. Cain and his handlers were approached by Politico numerous times over a ten day period. And Cain is just now getting to his explanation - I mean, his multiple stories.

In Cain's defense, what can you really say?

Look, if you've encountered people in your life, you'll encounter maybe 10% who think the world of you, 80% who are indifferent, 9% who are hostile and 1% who think you are evil.

The problem of politics is that they will always find that 1% who hate you. And try to measure your whole life by what that person would say.

Which is why I suspect 99% of decent people keep the hell out of politics beyond running for HS Student Council. The straights are weeded out, leaving just the sociopaths.

Republicans laugh at sexual harassment until their mom or daughter are targeted. Then they stop laughing. Some pull out handguns. I'm pretty sure they are just for "show".

Politico exerpt.....

DUMB BEYOND BELIEF.

Yeah. This is what it has come to. The media is trying hard to shut down another black conservative.

They are afraid, they don't want him facing Obama (as if anyone else facing Obama would be any better for them). it hurts them.

Republicans laugh at sexual harassment until their mom or daughter are targeted. Then they stop laughing. Some pull out handguns. I'm pretty sure they are just for "show".

I think you have that backwards. The left laughs at sexual harassment charges, and puts people in the White House who have engaged in such activity.

Unless of course it's an accusation against a Conservative. Then suddenly the accusation with no proof is important and should disqualify anyone from ever serving in politics.

I think you have that backwards. The left laughs at sexual harassment charges, and puts people in the White House who have engaged in such activity.

Unless of course it's an accusation against a Conservative. Then suddenly the accusation with no proof is important and should disqualify anyone from ever serving in politics.

^^This^^

Then they put them on a pedistal to be revered...to be paid $150,000 per speaking engagement as an EX US President.

Republicans don't care if their mother or daughter is harassed? You sure?

Republicans don't care if their mother or daughter is harassed? You sure?

I watched and listened to my mother engage in conversations with men that would never fly in the work place.

These were Air Force "families" where such talk took place all the time.

What is harassment...not in the least.

Forum List

Back