*Are There TWO Bidens?*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. I have been seeing some pics of Biden with different sets of ears.
2. One pic he has globes on his ears.
3. The other pic is of his ear connecting right to his jaw.
4. And his nose looks different too.
5. Could there be a back up for this Presidency?
Opinion | There are two Joe Bidens. The wrong one is running for president. - The Washington Post
6. Take a look.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Definately....

Body doubles is a given.

Given how senile Biden is and that all dictators have stand ins who are also known to do meetings and give speeches---I

Ears don't change shape with age....

The jihadis move from one conspiracy theory to the next.

Mac, after having perused your pathetic attempts at conversation? I have reached this conclusion....you are nothing but a trolling sack of shit. Your pathetic trolling is simply a hobby to stir up controversy on threads you create in a lame attempt for attention. Get a life, Mac.............seriously, you live on this forum. Is this the only reason for existing? Huddling over your little keyboard tossing out "cyber chum"????????

Mac, after having perused your pathetic attempts at conversation? I have reached this conclusion....you are nothing but a trolling sack of shit. Your pathetic trolling is simply a hobby to stir up controversy on threads you create in a lame attempt for attention. Get a life, Mac.............seriously, you live on this forum. Is this the only reason for existing? Huddling over your little keyboard tossing out "cyber chum"????????
There's one now.

There's one now.
Mac, I will kick that fat ass of yours from one side of this forum to the next on any topic you take umbrage with me over.......we can let the forum masses decide the scorecards. I will even spot you ten fellow leftard posters in the poll of usmessageboard.com public opinion. I will kick that ass of yours based on irrefutable facts....not because I have fans of my work. Put up or STFU, pussy......it is MY informative opinion that you will run away like the gutless sack of shit that you are before you would ever risk what little credibility you believe you have. I am the real deal, I don't hide and I don't fear the wrath of doxxing leftard pussies. Step up to the plate, you sniveling pieces of shit....

(snicker)

Sorry bout that,

1. I have been seeing some pics of Biden with different sets of ears.
2. One pic he has globes on his ears.
3. The other pic is of his ear connecting right to his jaw.
4. And his nose looks different too.
5. Could there be a back up for this Presidency?
Opinion | There are two Joe Bidens. The wrong one is running for president. - The Washington Post
6. Take a look.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
It would not surprise me if the man died years ago.

Forum List

Back