Apple iPhone 14 "e-SIMS"

ActionJackson

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2023
Utah
I made the mistake of switching from Android (which I used for many years) to an Apple i-Phone a few months ago. Bad idea, but it is what it is. Anyway, Verizon is about to raise my already high monthly rate, so I decided to switch to PureTalk. I can get more memory for half the cost of Verizon.

So I got two SIMS cards sent to me. One for myself and the other for my ex-wife (I still cover her phone bill). When I went to install the new SIM card in my new iPhone, I found that it had no SIM card tray. I've learned that they have a built-in card and that any changes have to be made on the computer. I'm not all that tech-savvy, and I'm not sure where to go from here.

Does anyone have any experience changing providers via electronic SIM card?

I made the mistake of switching from Android (which I used for many years) to an Apple i-Phone a few months ago. Bad idea, but it is what it is. Anyway, Verizon is about to raise my already high monthly rate, so I decided to switch to PureTalk. I can get more memory for half the cost of Verizon.

So I got two SIMS cards sent to me. One for myself and the other for my ex-wife (I still cover her phone bill). When I went to install the new SIM card in my new iPhone, I found that it had no SIM card tray. I've learned that they have a built-in card and that any changes have to be made on the computer. I'm not all that tech-savvy, and I'm not sure where to go from here.

Does anyone have any experience changing providers via electronic SIM card?
get a refund on the sims card

Forum List

Back