AOC Accuses Pelosi Of ‘Persistent Singling Out’ Of Women Of Color: It’s ‘Outright Disrespectful

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Pass the popcorn!

:popcorn:

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) accused Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) of repeatedly singling out newly elected women of color in the House, saying that the veteran congresswoman’s criticism has become “outright disrespectful.”

Ocasio-Cortez made the remarks in an interview with The Washington Post late Wednesday after a day of heightened tensions between Pelosi and House Democrats.

“When these comments first started, I kind of thought that she was keeping the progressive flank at more of an arm’s distance in order to protect more moderate members, which I understood,” Ocasio-Cortez told The Post.

“But the persistent singling out … it got to a point where it was just outright disrespectful … the explicit singling out of newly elected women of color.”

Ocasio-Cortez accuses Pelosi of 'persistent singling out' of women of color: It's 'outright disrespectful'

Let's face facts oh fellow Americans. In playing the 'who's gone farthest left game' Pelosi has given herself but one option to fight back against the AOC's of her organization: the application of lots and lots of blackface . . .

Good for AOC. Show Pelosi and the Democrat leadership where the party is headed and where they want to take America. Tell the Democrats they are too white. In the process, the rest of America will see how full of shit you people really are and how quick you are to pull the card when you don’t get your way.

If Ocasio had any good ideas, I would probably like her fight and persistence. As it is, she's like a rookie trying to tell Babe Ruth how to hit home runs. Now don't get crazy and start thinking I consider Pelosi the Babe Ruth of congress. She's just Babe Ruth compared to Ocasio.

If Ocasio had any good ideas, I would probably like her fight and persistence. As it is, she's like a rookie trying to tell Babe Ruth how to hit home runs. Now don't get crazy and start thinking I consider Pelosi the Babe Ruth of congress. She's just Babe Ruth compared to Ocasio.
AOC is not a rookie, she is a cancer.

Forum List

Back