AOC: A Representative New Yorkers Can Be Proud Of...

This woman is a fuckin' train wreck. She was probably far more effective as a barroom slut than as a member of Congress...

View attachment 362973

I wouldn't stick it in that nasty thing with Moonglow's dick and Penelope pushing on it.
Be careful pene may get turned on and end up knocking on your door tonight....

She'd have to pay me.

:laughing0301:
Moonglow would pick up penes fee.....

This woman is a fuckin' train wreck. She was probably far more effective as a barroom slut than as a member of Congress...

View attachment 362973

AOC

A
LL
OUT
Crazy

She and Bill DeNazio make a good team, in an asylum.

She drives people on your side of the aisle crazy. She and others like her are going to making policy for you and your generation for a long, long time.
That makes me smile.

View attachment 362973

This is Politics worthy? How long ago was this? Had to be at least 2007 cause I see shrub on the background.

Is she your representative?
You got 5 years of mileage off of Trump's locker room talk. Women protesting in the streets. And this woman here is representative of many in this nation today. Representative of the women that protested. She is the modern reason there is locker room talk. Hell, she got more then Trump.

View attachment 362973

AOC

A
LL
OUT
Crazy

She and Bill DeNazio make a good team, in an asylum.

She drives people on your side of the aisle crazy. She and others like her are going to making policy for you and your generation for a long, long time.
That makes me smile.

Wow, I guess you're AOC as well. LMAO

Her supporters are just as batshit crazy

They CERTAINLY do not deserve the wealth and opportunities America offers since all they do is work to destroy it all.

That is correct.

Assuming that our elections are (reasonably) honest, the blame for individuals such as she being in office lies squarely with the voters who put them there.

No wonder some people question the wisdom of democracy!

Forum List

Back