Anyone watching the MTV music awards? It looks like a bunch of chubby strippers.

I wouldn't be showing off about remembering the days when MTV were supposedly having "musical talent." Hair metal, Stock Aiken Waterman, Madonna, Paula Abdul, just to mention a few...

MTV is one of the biggest factors that hurt music for good, only if you GenX'ers and millennials lived through the glorious period of 1964-1975...

Last edited:
Still don't get the big fat asses being 'hot' or something, either.
Saw Nicki Minaj on TV strutting around all full of herself. Then they showed her huge fat ass! Uuugh... Just fucking nasty!!!

On Peoples' Court, just now, a nicely dressed black woman was on. She was wearing a shoulder length bright blonde wig. Gad! Can't they see how ridiculous and horrible (and fake) they look as blondes.

Can't blame them for wanting to look nice, but the blonde wigs make them look like clowns.

Saw Nicki Minaj on TV strutting around all full of herself. Then they showed her huge fat ass! Uuugh... Just fucking nasty!!!

On Peoples' Court, just now, a nicely dressed black woman was on. She was wearing a shoulder length bright blonde wig. Gad! Can't they see how ridiculous and horrible (and fake) they look as blondes.

Can't blame them for wanting to look nice, but the blonde wigs make them look like clowns.

Yes. Red wigs are popular around here as well as the silly blonde hair dye and wigs. And grotesquely fat asses.

I'm so old I remember when MTV had really good musical talent. What the heck is this? I watched 3 acts and they were all Black girls wearing lingerie and dental floss for pants showing how sexual they can be. Wow there's your role models for young American girls, yikes.

Did you watch last night? I'm just about half way through it (DVR) and every singer SUCKS! The only one I like is Jack Harlow. Eminem and Snoop were okay but even they aren't as good as they were in the 90's.

The 90's hands down was the best for music. Pop music is so bad today, I'm listening to country now.

Kid Laroi is okay I guess. I know there are a lot of pop songs on Sirius Radio I like but if I'm just basing my opinion on who performed last night, music is in a bad place. A place where they are honoring Nicki Manaj. And Lizzo.

I'm sorry but Harry Styles is not that good. I don't hate him but man do some people love him. I think it has more to do with his looks than his songs. His songs are alright.

And I'm so sick of all asian girl bands or all asian boy bands. What is that shit? Blackpink? They should be called Yellow Stink.

Bad Bunny? Not that good

Conan Gray?

1661780375766.png

1661780404839.png

Yung Gravy?

Weird shit!!!

Did you like her last night?

1661780498377.png

Her clevage is gross.

1661780530028.png

Nicki Minaj won the Video Vanguard Award last night. Boo​

Yes. Red wigs are popular around here as well as the silly blonde hair dye and wigs. And grotesquely fat asses.
Aesthetically, I used to enjoy a fairly typical black ass. I had a black boyfriend who had a high-ish, round-ish, normal-ish black ass. I loved it. And a nicely proportioned female black booty is aesthetically pleasant too.

1661781178030.png

But this horrifically artificial trend has absolutely destroyed the aesthetic of a standard black derriere from my point of view. This is no longer human. It is clownish.

1661781301301.png

I can't help but look at that woman and cry for how little self respect she must have, knowing that surgical self mutilation is so high on her list of life's priorities.

Last edited:
Aesthetically, I used to enjoy a fairly typical black ass. I had a black boyfriend who had a high-ish, round-ish, normal-ish black ass. I loved it. And a nicely proportioned female black booty is aesthetically pleasant too.

View attachment 688766

But this horrifically artificial trend has absolutely destroyed the aesthetic of a standard black derriere from my point of view. This is no longer human. It is clownish.

View attachment 688767
Here is a BIG beautiful black woman
1661781620431.png

I'm taking a black girl out on my boat today. In her 40's, works for Google. I know she's into me. She's a little too fat though.

I'm so old I remember when MTV had really good musical talent. What the heck is this? I watched 3 acts and they were all Black girls wearing lingerie and dental floss for pants showing how sexual they can be. Wow there's your role models for young American girls, yikes.

Its pretty bad

But thats what pop culture is these days

Its pretty bad

But thats what pop culture is these days
If they were super talented their beauty would only add to it but I swear today it seems like all the famous young people are internet sensations who aren't all that talented. Just hot. Or good at marketing themselves.

THE MESSAGE OF "MUSIC" THESE DAYS =

GET HIGH AND FUCK.

If they were super talented their beauty would only add to it but I swear today it seems like all the famous young people are internet sensations who aren't all that talented. Just hot. Or good at marketing themselves.
I think the term is generic

They conform to a standard

Yep, I tuned in a couple of times. It Looked like the same show as last year, lots of attractive Black women jiggling their arses and spreading their legs.

View attachment 688766

View attachment 688767

I can't help but look at that woman and cry for how little self respect she must have, knowing that surgical self mutilation is so high on her list of life's priorities.
I'm just an old school guy. I am really concerned about the state of young women of all colors in this country. They are bombarded by all the wrong messages and are being told that their value is in how many "likes" they can get on social media and how sexy they can look. I'm so glad I don't have daughters.

I'm just an old school guy. I am really concerned about the state of young women of all colors in this country. They are bombarded by all the wrong messages and are being told that their value is in how many "likes" they can get on social media and how sexy they can look. I'm so glad I don't have daughters.
Well said. I am glad I never had children of my own. My family members now have grandchildren for whose safety and mental health they fear.

Yep, I tuned in a couple of times. It Looked like the same show as last year, lots of attractive Black women jiggling their arses and spreading their legs.
Only one message.

Apropos of nothing, really...............

I need to try harder to get a photo of my new little doggie twerking. Except that when she twerks, something comes out and from now on I'll never be able to see a human twerking without imagining a "by-product". (Honest to God, I laugh so hard every time I see her do it!)

Last edited:
I think the term is generic

They conform to a standard
Isn't it great when someone like Michael Jackson or Justin Timberlake wows us? Or Prince. I can't think of too many times I've been wowed. Michael Jackson moonwalking my jaw hit the floor. I wonder if it's still that impressive today? Probably not.

I remember in the 80's wondering who was putting out all the lame ass music. Spandow Ballet. Remember them? Or Putting on the Ritz? Some old fart was deciding what we hear on the radio.

Today it seems like some gay black latino lesbian fat tranny is running the show.

Yung Gravy? He sucked so bad last night.

He first gained recognition in 2017,[3] when his song "Mr. Clean" gained traction on SoundCloud

I have to go listen to this song.

Isn't it great when someone like Michael Jackson or Justin Timberlake wows us? Or Prince. I can't think of too many times I've been wowed. Michael Jackson moonwalking my jaw hit the floor. I wonder if it's still that impressive today? Probably not.

I remember in the 80's wondering who was putting out all the lame ass music. Spandow Ballet. Remember them? Or Putting on the Ritz? Some old fart was deciding what we hear on the radio.

Today it seems like some gay black latino lesbian fat tranny is running the show.

Yung Gravy? He sucked so bad last night.

He first gained recognition in 2017,[3] when his song "Mr. Clean" gained traction on SoundCloud

I have to go listen to this song.
Justin Timberlake never wowed me but not everyone likes the same music and Timberlake has his fans

The same goes for Michael jackson

Forum List

Back