What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone Tracking State Polls and Anti-fa Antics?

william the wie

Gold Member
Reaction score
I rarely get into the polling and entrails of birds but I was wondering just how much are the anti-fas hurting the Ds? As a way of energizing the R base going into 2018 they are the best. Without most of their base: the dead, the never weres and non-citizens; likely to pass muster anymore the anti-fas may be the deciding factor in ruining the Ds as a national party.

Is it time to speculate on what will replace those of the Jackass totem?

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Trump is deep underwater in the polls in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania, those 3 states that gave him the win.

Does that help?

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
I rarely get into the polling and entrails of birds but I was wondering just how much are the anti-fas hurting the Ds? As a way of energizing the R base going into 2018 they are the best. Without most of their base: the dead, the never weres and non-citizens; likely to pass muster anymore the anti-fas may be the deciding factor in ruining the Ds as a national party.

Is it time to speculate on what will replace those of the Jackass totem?
I would guess it's the same as most things: The base gets fired up, and that matters, but most people are more concerned about who Taylor Swift is banging.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List