Any sentence for Hillary is a life sentence, since she is already 98% dead

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
If Hillary Clinton Is Charged With Obstruction Of Justice She Could Go To Prison For 20 Years
She can;t walk without falling and is wearing a colostomy bag to boot. However just knowing that Huma Dooma backed up all of her emails on her pedophile husbands computer is precious

weiner18.jpg

She deserves it. Her husband needs to be there also.

there will be no prison time for Clinton, even these emails on huma's computer is a Huma problem and not a Clinton one....

i would sentence Hillary to working for Burger King, maybe the drive thru bitch? for three years straight, no days off? got to be worse than prison.

• Banned
there will be no prison time for Clinton, even these emails on huma's computer is a Huma problem and not a Clinton one....
Nope kid, as Huma backed up her emails from everyone, including Hillary. Including ones that Hillaries lawyers deleted because they were only Yoga related.

Get a grip, no one delivered 650,000 emails to one laptop, huma backed up everything as a get out of jail free card.............Not knowing that the FBI would ever get a Warrant to look there due to her pedophile husband

• Banned
i would sentence Hillary to working for Burger King, maybe the drive thru bitch? for three years straight, no days off? got to be worse than prison.
And make her live in a welfare hotel as she is so proud of funding for the Americans that she will not provide jobs for

Forget it - Hillary is NOT going to jail. I am 100% positive that Barry and Loretta will never allow her to be indicted and/or Barry will give her a big ol' PARDON if this goes 'far enough'.

Lynch will step in and give Abedin complete and total Immunity, as she did with all of Hillary's other criminals/witnesses.

Nope kid, as Huma backed up her emails from everyone, including Hillary. Including ones that Hillaries lawyers deleted because they were only Yoga related.

Get a grip, no one delivered 650,000 emails to one laptop, huma backed up everything as a get out of jail free card.............Not knowing that the FBI would ever get a Warrant to look there due to her pedophile husband
oh jebus....nice conspiracy theory....you think those 650,000 emails are hillary emails from her server over the 4 years it was operating when she was SOS??? :rofl::rofl:

Hillary hatred is so interesting. Hillary will win the election, I hope it is by a large enough margin so the usual Trump whining will be minimized. Going forward Jason Chaffetz, aka Julian Assange lookalike will investigate investigate and investigate, wasting America's money as they did during the last Clinton presidency. Hillary hatred, while born of misogyny and jealousy, will continue unabated among the ignorant followers of right wing agitprop. Nothing new there, it been going on for thirty years or more. Hopefully the democrats get the senate as anyone can see republicans accomplish nothing. Been that way for eighty years.

No nation was ever founded by conservatives, no positive policy was ever created by conservatives, in order to do something, anything, they'd have to stop whining and pointing fingers, but then what would they to be.

Forget it - Hillary is NOT going to jail. I am 100% positive that Barry and Loretta will never allow her to be indicted and/or Barry will give her a big ol' PARDON if this goes 'far enough'.

Lynch will step in and give Abedin complete and total Immunity, as she did with all of Hillary's other criminals/witnesses.
I hope so. That will seal their fate.

Hillary hatred is so interesting. Hillary will win the election, I hope it is by a large enough margin so the usual Trump whining will be minimized. Going forward Jason Chaffetz, aka Julian Assange lookalike will investigate investigate and investigate, wasting America's money as they did during the last Clinton presidency. Hillary hatred, while born of misogyny and jealousy, will continue unabated among the ignorant followers of right wing agitprop. Nothing new there, it been going on for thirty years or more. Hopefully the democrats get the senate as anyone can see republicans accomplish nothing. Been that way for eighty years.

No nation was ever founded by conservatives, no positive policy was ever created by conservatives, in order to do something, anything, they'd have to stop whining and pointing fingers, but then what would they to be.
Another shill tells on their self.

Forum List

Back