Antifa burning Bibles now

All lives matters not just black lives
All lives won't matter UNTIL Black Lives Matter.
And here for the dumb asses is your terroristic threat
You still havent explained why you think thats "terroristic" Can you do that?
It's terroristic when you apply the rioting that the terrorist BLM attempt
What? What kind of retard are you? Please explain what youre talking about. BLM isnt rioting.
lol fucking moron
That doesnt really prove your claim. Let me know when you can do that.
Nope fucking moron is what you are
Please use sites that are legitimate. These will not do.

" Overall, we rate LifeSiteNews far right biased based on story selection that always favors evangelical Christianity and Mixed for factual reporting due to a few failed fact checks. "

" Overall, we rate Western Journal Right Biased based on story selection that strongly favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to four failed fact checks. "

I said nothing about burning the bible. I said trump is evil. And that's because trump IS evil.
Sometimes in order to beat evil, a person has to be evil themselves, especially when who they are going against has no interest in learning another language. When you multiply a positive times a negative, the product is never a positive.

God bless you and our current leader always!!!

Holly

Where in the Bible does it say that to defeat evil you have to be evil? Jesus said repeatedly that only the Light could overcome the darkness. How is not learning another language "evil"? And we're not talking about mathematical equations here so that isn't even relevant.

In fact, your entire post is a desperate attempt to rationalize your support for a man who has co-opted your faith, and replaced Jesus, as the central figure of your faith. That's the danger of evil leaders. You think that they're your saviours, and by the time you realize who they really are, you're just as corrupt and evil as they are.

Trump isn't destroying the left, he's destroyed the right. The religious right is finished as a political force. You've aligned yourselves with criminals, and NAZI's. You're cheering Trump's attempts to prosecute his "enemies". You stood silently by as he kidnapped and even killed refugee babies, ripped nursing babies from their mother's arms.

No one can call themselves a "Christian" and be taken seriously, if you support this murderous and hateful President. Where are you gonna to go after the election when Trump is jailed, and you have no one who supports your hatred of your fellow human beings, to vote for.

You said you couldn't support anyone who believes that women should have the right to exercise their God-given "free will", in the matter of abortion, so welcome to wandering in the wilderness. Just as the Isrealites were condemned to wander the desert for 40 years for the sin of idol worship, the "religious right" are going to wander in the desert for a long, long time, and maybe you'll start reading the Bible and actually living accord to the word of Jesus, and remember that His Kingdom is not of this world.
PREACH IT SISTER!

And the church says AMEN!

Burning flags, burning Bibles, in protest is fine, it shows the low IQ and lack of depth of those that would do such a thing.

I hope BLM can separate from the riot trash in Portland. They tried to in Seattle, yet, it helped hurt the brand.
When you support trump you can't talk about anyone's IQ. The white supremacists will continue causing problems in these protests as long as people like you blame it on BLM.

You are not comprehending what I am saying, first off never voted for Trump nor will I. My opinion anyone that is voting for Democrat or Republican for President is brain dead. The two choices are terrible and 2016 for the worst two choices of all time.

I didn’t blame BLM, again your comprehension is suffering. They are trying to separate BLM from the rift raft, Seattle it was Antifa, Portland it is anarchist, antifa and white supremacists rioting. Like I have said I have no issue with BLM, I think the peaceful protests speak volumes, our city is having them every Sunday and the are peaceful, I’m good with that.
I said nothing about burning the bible. I said trump is evil. And that's because trump IS evil.
Sometimes in order to beat evil, a person has to be evil themselves, especially when who they are going against has no interest in learning another language. When you multiply a positive times a negative, the product is never a positive.

God bless you and our current leader always!!!

Holly

Where in the Bible does it say that to defeat evil you have to be evil? Jesus said repeatedly that only the Light could overcome the darkness. How is not learning another language "evil"? And we're not talking about mathematical equations here so that isn't even relevant.

In fact, your entire post is a desperate attempt to rationalize your support for a man who has co-opted your faith, and replaced Jesus, as the central figure of your faith. That's the danger of evil leaders. You think that they're your saviours, and by the time you realize who they really are, you're just as corrupt and evil as they are.

Trump isn't destroying the left, he's destroyed the right. The religious right is finished as a political force. You've aligned yourselves with criminals, and NAZI's. You're cheering Trump's attempts to prosecute his "enemies". You stood silently by as he kidnapped and even killed refugee babies, ripped nursing babies from their mother's arms.

No one can call themselves a "Christian" and be taken seriously, if you support this murderous and hateful President. Where are you gonna to go after the election when Trump is jailed, and you have no one who supports your hatred of your fellow human beings, to vote for.

You said you couldn't support anyone who believes that women should have the right to exercise their God-given "free will", in the matter of abortion, so welcome to wandering in the wilderness. Just as the Isrealites were condemned to wander the desert for 40 years for the sin of idol worship, the "religious right" are going to wander in the desert for a long, long time, and maybe you'll start reading the Bible and actually living accord to the word of Jesus, and remember that His Kingdom is not of this world.
PREACH IT SISTER!

And the church says AMEN!

Burning flags, burning Bibles, in protest is fine, it shows the low IQ and lack of depth of those that would do such a thing.

I hope BLM can separate from the riot trash in Portland. They tried to in Seattle, yet, it helped hurt the brand.
The biggest indicator of low IQ is if you support Drumpf. Only someone thats racist, retarded, or brain dead is unable to see he is an incompetent fuckup.

The biggest indicator is if anyone votes for either of the candidates. I could never vote for Trump or Biden. I’ll do what I did last election and find a good candidate, not voting for dumb or dumber.
Thats not exactly an intelligent choice. You have to vote for dumb or dumber or you will definitely get one of the two by taking votes away from one or the other. There are plenty of good candidates. The problem is the none of them are going to get elected so if you vote for them you are wasting your vote. Until the day comes that people stop voting based on party and stop being fans of one party or the other, we will be in this situation. In this specific case Drumpf has got to fucking go.

I have turned the corner and will wait for the rest of the country to wake up.
Good luck. Its good to have principles.

trump is evil. You are being deceived.
you're ignorant and blind to what true evil is
You're so blind to it you actually support it.
Says the clown that supports racism.
right back at you racist
Here's a racist slogan Black lives matters repeatedly says
"No lives will matter until black lives matters"
That's not only racist it's terroristic
Whats racist or "terroristic" about it?
All lives matters not just black lives if only black lives matter it's fucking racist to say it.
and continued threats of rioting until blacks get a free hand at killing whites without penalty is terroristic

The name Black Lives Matter doesn't infer no other life matters except to white race baiting racists. There is nothing in the BLM mission that talks about killing anyone and most of the rioting has been done by whites.
it's racist to put one race above another
Then tell your other white people to stop being racist.
you need to stop being a racist before you tell others to stop being a racist
I'm Black. I cant be a racist. Now tell your white people to stop being racist.

most retarded statement of the day.
While I agree your post is retarded, you've said more retarded shit today than your last post. I guarantee you that.
You no longer have that protection of being black and not being a racist
Your own words shows that you are a racist

What? What kind of retard are you? Please explain what youre talking about. BLM isnt rioting.
lol fucking moron

" Overall, we rate LifeSiteNews far right biased based on story selection that always favors evangelical Christianity and Mixed for factual reporting due to a few failed fact checks. "

" Overall, we rate Western Journal Right Biased based on story selection that strongly favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to four failed fact checks. "
Well son you can't use any source that is mainstream media

We said it before....and we'll say it again...

This election is Good vs Evil.

GOD BLESS President Trump.

I have no doubt the Impeached president agrees with you.

.jpg

lol fucking moron

Thanks for admitting you cant prove your claim.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
right back at you racist
All lives matters not just black lives if only black lives matter it's fucking racist to say it.
and continued threats of rioting until blacks get a free hand at killing whites without penalty is terroristic

The name Black Lives Matter doesn't infer no other life matters except to white race baiting racists. There is nothing in the BLM mission that talks about killing anyone and most of the rioting has been done by whites.

While I agree your post is retarded, you've said more retarded shit today than your last post. I guarantee you that.
You always make claims but are unable to prove them. I already told you Black people simply cannot be racist.

lol fucking moron

You are more ignorant than a box of rocks I refuse to prove factual events to a moron

Looting and vandalism in cities across the country, which arose alongside peaceful protests for racial justice, have posed another setback for retailers already struggling with the fallout of the coronavirus pandemic.

But damages from civil unrest may prove more manageable than the unprecedented public health crisis in one respect: insurance coverage. While the question of whether coronavirus-related losses should be covered by business interruption insurance remains hotly disputed, the physical damage and loss caused by looting is precisely the sort of thing such policies are designed to cover.

“Damage to the physical part of a business and its contents that is caused by fire, riots, civil commotion or vandalism is generally covered under a standard business owners policy,” wrote the Insurance Information Institute in a report last week. The trade group also noted similar provisions for homeowners and auto insurance.

Losses from looting, like those that accompanied some of the nationwide protests over the killing of George Floyd at the hands of Minneapolis police, can trigger several different types of insurance coverage. That includes coverage for building damage, business property damage, coverage for measures taken to protect property, as well as business interruption, according to a note from law firm Stinson LLP. Some policies do explicitly exclude — or include — civil commotion in their coverage in rare instances.

right back at you racist

You always make claims but are unable to prove them. I already told you Black people simply cannot be racist.
I make factual states you on the other hand makes unsupported biasis claims.

lol fucking moron

You are more ignorant than a box of rocks I refuse to prove factual events to a moron

Looting and vandalism in cities across the country, which arose alongside peaceful protests for racial justice, have posed another setback for retailers already struggling with the fallout of the coronavirus pandemic.

But damages from civil unrest may prove more manageable than the unprecedented public health crisis in one respect: insurance coverage. While the question of whether coronavirus-related losses should be covered by business interruption insurance remains hotly disputed, the physical damage and loss caused by looting is precisely the sort of thing such policies are designed to cover.

“Damage to the physical part of a business and its contents that is caused by fire, riots, civil commotion or vandalism is generally covered under a standard business owners policy,” wrote the Insurance Information Institute in a report last week. The trade group also noted similar provisions for homeowners and auto insurance.

Losses from looting, like those that accompanied some of the nationwide protests over the killing of George Floyd at the hands of Minneapolis police, can trigger several different types of insurance coverage. That includes coverage for building damage, business property damage, coverage for measures taken to protect property, as well as business interruption, according to a note from law firm Stinson LLP. Some policies do explicitly exclude — or include — civil commotion in their coverage in rare instances.
" I refuse to prove factual events ..."

Thats because youre a moron that cant prove anything without using suspect sources.

right back at you racist

You have never made a factual statement. You only repeat talking points like a parrot. No original thought.

right back at you racist

You have never made a factual statement. You only repeat talking points like a parrot. No original thought.
It's fucking factual their are tons of news sources verifying the riot damages and injured police officers

lol fucking moron

" I refuse to prove factual events ..."

Thats because youre a moron that cant prove anything without using suspect sources.
No dumbass I refuse to do your homework
Don't forget my brothers in blue have injuries from the riots
So I know your a lying sack of shit.

right back at you racist

It's fucking factual their are tons of news sources verifying the riot damages and injured police officers
I think you meant "there" not "their" you retard. However the riots are not done by BLM you idiot. Thats just wanting it to be true.

Forum List

Back