Antifa burning Bibles now

So why do you care if a person burns any book as long as they didn't steal it from someone else?
no one does. burn their bras too. but anyway, you think anti Christs bought books with no money and supreme need to follow religion to burn them. yeahhhhh ohhhhhhhkay Francis.

IDGAF if a person destroys his own property and neither should you because it's none of your fucking business.
I said I didn't, I included their bras in the statement, of fact from me. you have no point at this moment.

Tell me again WHICH SIDE are the fascists?

The Bible is just a book of fairy tales, so who cares. Only people too fearful of their own mortality clings to superstitious hocus pocus of a god. If God wants me to believe in him, he can come on down and tell me himself in a no uncertain way. I doubt God would be dick and make you guess and use blind faith if he blessed mankind with the sense to reason with logic.

The Bible is just a book of fairy tales, so who cares. Only people too fearful of their own mortality clings to superstitious hocus pocus of a god. If God wants me to believe in him, he can come on down and tell me himself in a no uncertain way. I doubt God would be dick and make you guess and use blind faith if he blessed mankind with the sense to reason with logic.

What a stupid thing to say.

No, it's the educated thing to say.

You're in no way educated. Indoctrinated yes, educated, no.

Here's a hint, think faith and cease spewing aged old BS, kid

You're fun to kick around, yer stupid

The Left burning Bibles = Godless Marxists in action.

The real hatred is for Christians

This is all about attaking GOD....by the Democrats..poor miserable idiots

but....

GOD WINS ALWAYS.... for an Eternity and beyond!!!

1596514170775.png

The Left burning Bibles = Godless Marxists in action.

The real hatred is for Christians

This is all about attaking GOD....by the Democrats..poor miserable idiots

but....

GOD WINS ALWAYS.... for an Eternity and beyond!!!

View attachment 370903
If you support/voted for Trump, you must hate the Bible.

Think about that...there is something very wrong with today's Demonrats....something very evil.

1596765883412.png

Forum List

Back