Anti gun protester David Hogg protected by armed guards

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The 18-year-old attended the Parkland, Florida school where a student murdered 17 people in February, then made himself famous with relentless calls for gun control in the wake of the tragedy.

Anti-gun protester David Hogg — protected by armed guards?
--------------------------------------------------------------

This is a whiny little bitch who hasn't even lived half of his life yet, send this little whiny bitch to a war watch how fast this stupid sob shuts the hell up.

The 18-year-old attended the Parkland, Florida school where a student murdered 17 people in February, then made himself famous with relentless calls for gun control in the wake of the tragedy.

This is a whiny little bitch who hasn't even lived half of his life yet, send this little whiny bitch to a war watch how fast this stupid sob shuts the hell up.

The logic of this argument, used again and again is just ridiculous.

I wouldn't want to be protected by armed guys. It would imply there's something wrong with the place I am.

But that doesn't mean I should be stupid and not have armed guards where they are necessary.

Who wouldn't fear some of these gun nuts enough to require protection?

I wouldn't want to be protected by armed guys. It would imply there's something wrong with the place I am.

But that doesn't mean I should be stupid and not have armed guards where they are necessary.

Its called believing your bs

• Banned

Yeah we will watch you say that as we turn into Europe and some illegal fk tries pulling your pants off you ... IDIOT.

And “where” exactly are they “necessary”? Media Hogg was in New York City, dumb fuck. Guns are completely and totally banned there. Law enforcement has been given the green light to even to violate the U.S. Constitution and “stop and frisk” without probable cause.

Don’t just make shallow and desperate comments. Back that shit up. Show you put some thought into your partisan hack positions.

Vintage liberal “logic”. Hey dumb ass, who wouldn’t fear hardened murderous criminals like MS-13, the Hells Angels, and Ted Bundy?

Millions and millions of them all across the U.S. A reasonable, logical person recognizes that and takes personal responsibility for their personal security. Only an ignorant, partisan hack doesn’t carry a firearm.

Vintage liberal “logic”. Hey dumb ass, who wouldn’t fear hardened murderous criminals like MS-13, the Hells Angels, and Ted Bundy?

Millions and millions of them all across the U.S. A reasonable, logical person recognizes that and takes personal responsibility for their personal security. Only an ignorant, partisan hack doesn’t carry a firearm.

These idiots think handing them a loaf of bread filled with hugs would make people like ms13 walk away. These stupid fkrs live in such a fantasy world. They have no clue how ppl act when it comes to a grid down, or lets say in a war, or look at Europe it's a take over...... Leftist idiots are to far gone to reach.

No....you are a moron.... this kid wants to take guns away from law abiding people who use those guns to protect themselves and their families...and then is protected by people with guns....the same guns he would take away from everyone else.....wow, you are such a doofus.

The left wing hypocrisy knows no bounds. Anti-gun senator Teddy Kennedy's privately employed bodyguard was arrested trying to enter the Senate Office Building with unregistered automatic weapons. Teddy found a friendly judge who dismissed the charges.

Law abiding gun owners are more law abiding than even the police....he doesn't have to be afraid of Americans with guns...he has to be afraid of democrats with guns...they shoot people.....

Since you are slow...New York city is a democrat controlled area.....

Analysis | The surprising way gun violence is dividing America

In the most Democratic regions, gun violence is more often committed against another, crimes that probably generate more news coverage and fear. In the most Republican areas, it is more often committed against oneself, suicides that may not attract as much attention.

------

As the below charts show, Democratic areas (measured by the party that controls the congressional district) are far more likely to experience almost all forms of malicious gun violence than Republican areas.

The left wing hypocrisy knows no bounds. Anti-gun senator Teddy Kennedy's privately employed bodyguard was arrested trying to enter the Senate Office Building with unregistered automatic weapons. Teddy found a friendly judge who dismissed the charges.

of course stalinist leftists are above the law

Leftist idiots are to far gone to reach.
The upside to that though? Conservatism is rapidly taking over the entire world. People have seen the horrors of progressivism and are rapidly turning to conservatism to bail them out. Even in places like England (May), France (Le Pen), Canada (Ontario), and even Columbia of all places (Duque).

It reminds me a lot of the 1980’s when conservatism lead the world with Ronald Reagan, Margaret Thatcher, Brian Mulroney, Pope John Paul II, etc.

Leftist idiots are to far gone to reach.
The upside to that though? Conservatism is rapidly taking over the entire world. People have seen the horrors of progressivism and are rapidly turning to conservatism to bail them out. Even in places like England (May), France (Le Pen), Canada (Ontario), and even Columbia of all places (Duque).

It reminds me a lot of the 1980’s when conservatism lead the world with Ronald Reagan, Margaret Thatcher, Brian Mulroney, Pope John Paul II, etc.

Yeah.....when the left gives criminals a free hand at rape, robbery and murder...tends to wake people up to the fact that left wingers are stupid and nuts....

of course stalinist leftists are above the law
What’s worse is this entire “us” and “them” dichotomy. Creating enemies of immigrants, non-Christians, and people of colour. Trump dehumanizes and vilifies immigrants saying they’ll “infest” the US. The language he’s using is straight out of Nazi Germany prior to the Holocaust. This is not an exaggeration.

Trump is now building concentration camps at military bases near the Southern Border to incarcerate anyone attempting to enter the USA and asking for asylum or sneaking across the border.

Trump is creating a crisis on the southern border to frighten voters into thinking the US is being “invaded”. It’s all a lie. Border crossings are at their lowest levels since the 1970’s.

Trump’s Presidency is now full blown fascism.

The 14 Characteristics of Fascism, by Lawrence Britt, Spring 2003

Forum List

Back