ANOTHER video emerges of a mob dousing NYPD officers with buckets of water -

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
These cops attacks are fake as the moon landing. Who goes around waiting around corners to drenched cops with water? And especially video record the incident. The two women cops looks as if they knew those that were going to throw water on them, like if they were friends or family. The Black female cops weren't even in defense mode. They didn't took it serious. All they were worrying about like all the rest of the Black women worries about. And that is getting their perm wet. But if it were a life threatening situation. That they will not be worrying about their hairdo. i betcha that anyone cant get real gang members to stop hustling for money, and just go around the city throwing water at cops while it is being video recording. You will never see at any prison riot. That the inmates are fighting with water balloons.

A third shocking video has emerged showing on-duty police officers being doused with buckets of waters by jeering crowds in New York City, just days after two similar water-dumping attacks went viral and led to arrests.

The clip surfaced online on Wednesday afternoon and shows crowds jeering at what appears to be two on-duty female officers in uniform standing on a street corner.

Three people holding buckets of water and several people holding toy water guns cross the street to approach the two officers and drench them with the water, leading the two cops to run away.

ANOTHER video emerges showing two NYPD officers being doused with buckets of water | Daily Mail Online

th

th

So what you are saying is, you have never been to NYC or any other major U.S. city where officers have downtown beats and are on foot/bicycle.

So what you are saying is, you have never been to NYC or any other major U.S. city where officers have downtown beats and are on foot/bicycle.
I know that if they were being under attack by strangers. That they will drop everything that they are doing, and get behind something to use it as a shield. And pull out their guns to stop them in their tracks. And call in for back up quickly. If a group of strangers comes running up to me? The first thing that I will do. It is to grab for my gun, which the group could of have been after. No one knows what a stranger is going to do.

They are in NYC.

Arrests have started already. The attackers are members of the Crips.

There is tension in NYC over the whole Eric Garner thing.

The main issue is the NYPD doesn't think the current Mayor has their back.

They would be correct.
Eric Garner was a morbidly obese diabetic who died of a heart attack. Everything else is opportunism.

They would be correct.
Eric Garner was a morbidly obese diabetic who died of a heart attack. Everything else is opportunism.

The libertarian in me says the response by the cops for selling untaxed cigarettes shows what happens when we make trivial crap criminal things.

The law and order in me says he escalated the situation by being a resisting asshole.

They would be correct.

The libertarian in me says the response by the cops for selling untaxed cigarettes shows what happens when we make trivial crap criminal things.

The law and order in me says he escalated the situation by being a resisting asshole.
A question....Garner was in front of a store I believe. If so, did the owner or employee call the police? And was the owner or employee African American or any other culture? The issue with law is that once there is an escalation, they do not back down. A sign of weakness. Back in the 1960's I remember a police officer in the city I lived in saying that "once a weapon is drawn we have already lost". What changed even though there were issues back then? There are many great officers. Then there are those who abuse the rights of others. Anyone who has experienced it, knows it. For some it is not a one time thing. And there are plenty of departments where justice has not been served to those who laugh at and ph uk with citizens. It is bad when citizens turn on you. But the damage is done to many civilians.

Forum List

Back