Another trump nut threatens to kill someone

Looks like bullshit to me, there's anyone at Harvard anymore that's allowed to express an opinion that isn't soothing to parasites like you?

I'll bet he's a bed wetter like you projecting a false image and will fade into obscurity.

No one who values human life expresses a desire to end other people's.

original.jpg

Most criminals are liberals. That's why democrats want to give incarcerated felons the right to vote.

I can not believe you post that after all these years and no one is questioning it. Dylan Klebold died when he was 17, before he could even register to vote or register for a political party.

I mean even if you are joking, it's sad that some Trump supporters probably believe it... even with Jim Carry in it.

Looks like bullshit to me, there's anyone at Harvard anymore that's allowed to express an opinion that isn't soothing to parasites like you?

I'll bet he's a bed wetter like you projecting a false image and will fade into obscurity.

You don't read much around here, do you?

You don't read much around here, do you?

I don't read anyone who says they want to kill anyone.

I have most of the liberals blocked though...

I acknowledge that I encourage liberals to abort themselves, but I have no desire to go to hell and want no part of taking anyone's life. Under any circumstance. I've been on the ground in Iraq and Afghanistan and what little time I spent outside the wire on patrols I'm rather glad the few times I pulled the bang switch injured no one.

Fortunately it turns out the warnings were sufficient, because lots of dudes got blown up after warning shots. Good guys don't want to hurt people. Some of us just don't give a shit if other people do shit to themselves anymore.

The Trolls are emboldened by a so called president that calls anything that critisizes him Fake News....

That is what Authoritarians do...

White Supremacy knows trump has their back..

Forum List

Back