Another Story that Doesn't Get Shown here or on Right Wing Media

White6,

You can disagree all you want but I know what my eyes have shown me. You nor Meister as well as others have scrutinized posts of black attacks against anyone like you have done here.
Why did you not post an article of the relevent facts, rather than some video? Better emotional appeal when not cluttered with facts surrounding the incident? Better understand given from some YouTube guy? I doubt it.

A couple articles I've read said the black woman was involved in a fight with a white woman, and the men intervened, and in the process ended up beating the black woman up.

Here's what I bet happened, but obviously I do not have all the facts just as none of us do at this time.

A black woman and white woman got into some sort of fight. The men tried to stop it, and the black woman (as all black women usually do) got really loud and mouthy towards the white men, and the men ended up getting physical with her.

Again, I don't have the facts, but from my perspective of living here in the U.S., this is what I bet occurred.

Right. All left center, which is left of center. In other words, biased to the left.

That's just to name a few.

Hey guys, when 2 women are fighting STAY OUT of it!! Don't matter about skin color.

Stop following me around. I see you have posted in 3 of my threads. So you are deciding to use your position to harrass
The perpetual victim. :itsok:

You're on a public message board. You have no say when people are you tough questions

Right. All left center, which is left of center. In other words, biased to the left.

That's just to name a few.
You got a problem with that? Because each of these orgaanization have been out there for decades are are the utmost credible. You have not heard the CEO or reporters from any of these organizations talking about how they lie to their viewers/readers on purpose.We can't say that about right wing media.

You're on a public message board. You have no say when people are you tough questions
Lol! A white man calling somebody else a perpetual victim. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laugh:

Is the lack of self awareness a requirement for being "conservative?"

I do have a say when people are being hypocritical.

He is literally a Black and White Merchant .
Obsessional and incapable of handling or tolerating criticism .
Ironically he is everything that makes a certain type of individual someone you want to avoid and they become a liability to the very cause they feel so strongly about .imho .

This woman was beaten by 2 mean and initially no charges were filled.

This happened in Duluth Minnesota.

Women get to aggressive with men sometimes....to much propaganda and to many movies with 110 lb women taking out 275 lb muscle bound meat heads

I need to see the whole story

To many hoaxes perpetuated by race hustlers and women

qjjwjwjwjjwj.gif

Women get to aggressive with men sometimes....to much propaganda and to many movies with 110 lb women taking out 275 lb muscle bound meat heads

I need to see the whole story

To many hoaxes perpetuated by race hustlers and women

View attachment 845118
You don't need to see the whole story when somebody white gets beat up. And the people posting those videos are the race hustlers. Whites invented race hustling. And race pimping.

You guys never really think about what you say.

He is literally a Black and White Merchant .
Obsessional and incapable of handling or tolerating criticism .
Ironically he is everything that makes a certain type of individual someone you want to avoid and they become a liability to the very cause they feel so strongly about .imho .
Wrong. Whites don't determine things for us. The liabilities are the blacks you like.

I posted two links showing the behavior. Prove that it didn't happen.

You don't need to see the whole story when somebody white gets beat up. And the people posting those videos are the race hustlers. Whites invented race hustling. And race pimping.

You guys never really think about what you say.
That's cause yooooze people are savage in packs

Forum List

Back