Another Real Conservative Abandons McCain

But neither Bob Barr or Chuck Baldwin have a snowball's chance in hell of winning. And given that there are real differences between these guys, I'd say that it matters which one gets into office. So, regardless of which "side" you're on, it would seem like not voting is a vote for the "other one".

Goes back to the inherent flaws of our voting system if you ask me. Third parties stand no real chance of ever winning which seriously inhibits any movement towards change. I think it is time congress start to look into at least a +1 system. Doubt it will ever happen, but I don't think it would be a bad idea.

But neither Bob Barr or Chuck Baldwin have a snowball's chance in hell of winning. And given that there are real differences between these guys, I'd say that it matters which one gets into office. So, regardless of which "side" you're on, it would seem like not voting is a vote for the "other one".

The problem with voting for the "lesser of two evils," is that they're still evil. I'll gladly vote for Bob Barr, even if all it amounts to is some sort of "protest vote."

Does anyone here really consider McCain a conservative? Why should it surprise anyone that conservatives would abandon him?

The surprise is that they would endorse Obama, who doesn't even claim to be a conservative. Maybe the reason has something to do with the current liberal Republican president and his failed policies, what do you think?

His willingness to spend $850 billion of taxpayers money on a plan that only causes further damage to the economy?

Face it folks, your choices for the two major candidates are "big government" and "bigger government."

Bob Barr or Chuck Baldwin are your choices for limited government.

If I was able to vote in this election, the day I would vote for Chuck Baldwin would be quite the cold day in hell.

Bob Barr I don't find to be a real representive of his party. I'm kind of honestly surprised they couldn't find someone who has not flip flopped on just about every issue in the past ten years.

Forum List

Back