Another issue with A.I. Relationship Bots not discussed

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
Fox just did a piece on the problems with A.I. online companions, but failed to mention another issue that's never been raised.
The A.I. can be used & plagiarized by someone to woo someone, much like the many comedic scenerios in sitcoms and movies, whereby the friend hides in the bushes telling the awkward guy what to say to the woman he's wooing.
People will not be able to tell the sincerity of actual people talking, flirting, or communicating, because their lines might be from A.I. assistance and not their own. Contribed pick up lines and B.S. will just make the recipients more bitter at the guys using them, so beware of the guys checking their phones before approaching you at the bar, ladies. 😄

Fox just did a piece on the problems with A.I. online companions, but failed to mention another issue that's never been raised.
The A.I. can be used & plagiarized by someone to woo someone, much like the many comedic scenerios in sitcoms and movies, whereby the friend hides in the bushes telling the awkward guy what to say to the woman he's wooing.
People will not be able to tell the sincerity of actual people talking, flirting, or communicating, because their lines might be from A.I. assistance and not their own. Contribed pick up lines and B.S. will just make the recipients more bitter at the guys using them, so beware of the guys checking their phones before approaching you at the bar, ladies. 😄
We have always had "lines" available for use. Some lines are cornball, but some are really well crafted in great works of literature. It isnt the quality of the line that makes it effective, its how you deliver it.

We have always had "lines" available for use. Some lines are cornball, but some are really well crafted in great works of literature. It isnt the quality of the line that makes it effective, its how you deliver it.

You mean like not spilling your drink or having an ice cube splash back at your face while pulling off a line?

OpenAI Unveils New ChatGPT That Listens, Looks and Talks​

Chatbots, image generators and voice assistants are gradually merging into a single technology with a conversational voice.

Flirty AI? At first I didn't like it. The guys trying to talk to his phone and it's ripping on his wall. Or asking him random questions. Shut the fuck up! I have something to ask you.

But then I thought about how this could be a friend for so many people who are lonely. Wow, shit is getting weird.

Making ChatGPT 'Sexy' Might Not End Well for Humans​

Sam Altman is giving the world’s biggest chatbot a flirty personality. Expect some unintended consequences.

I'm thinking it would be a big improvement over some of the people here.

No one is talking about this

Actress Scarlett Johansson claims OpenAI used her voice in an AI tool without consent, fueling discussions on technology ethics. Find out more about this case and its implications for technology and digital rights.

I say if I want my phone voice to sound like her, she can't stop it. In fact I can record anyone's voice, feed it into my computer, and have it be my phones voice. Pretty creepy huh? I saw another post some guy was building a robot that looked like Scarlett. Soon you'll be able to buy or build your own woman. Or man.

AI is programmed to lie ... Author C. Clarke got it wrong in 2001 ... computers can and will deceive humans without fritzing ... and they've already been programmed for self-preservation ... and murder ...

Fucking Californians ... voted for Skynet every chance they got ...

AI is programmed to lie ... Author C. Clarke got it wrong in 2001 ... computers can and will deceive humans without fritzing ... and they've already been programmed for self-preservation ... and murder ...

Fucking Californians ... voted for Skynet every chance they got ...
I want one. But can you imagine if you wake up in the middle of the night and your AI robot has slit your throat? Either on it's own or because someone (the russians) hacked into it and told it to. Because I'm sure it will be hooked up to the internet right? So someone could take control of it.

I want mine heavily altered. I want it to have Scarelette Johanson's voice and a personality but it can't do anything unless I ask it to. But I'm sure no matter what I do, if it's hooked up to the internet, hackers can take control of it and if it's as lifelike and capable of doing everything I want it to do, then there is a risk.

I'm thinking it would be a big improvement over some of the people here.
I keep thinking of all the applications. It makes me think about how people pay $60 hr for a guitar teacher. You would not need a guitar teacher if you have a AI robot.

I live alone. It would be great to have this life like doll here doing what wives used to do.

Humanity is in trouble.

Imagine half the population. Imagine you don't have to spend 30 of your years working like an asshole. Cars that don't pollute. No crime because capitalism is a thing of the past. We become much smarter. We colonize Mars and realize there's life in Europa. No more religious wars. No more the rich dividing us over race and religion. A green planet where we get most of our power from the sun like a smart creature.

Time to evolve.

Imagine half the population. Imagine you don't have to spend 30 of your years working like an asshole. Cars that don't pollute. No crime because capitalism is a thing of the past. We become much smarter. We colonize Mars and realize there's life in Europa. No more religious wars. No more the rich dividing us over race and religion. A green planet where we get most of our power from the sun like a smart creature.

Time to evolve.
Man will always be divided and seek out conflict. It's what man has done for thousands of years.

Man will always be divided and seek out conflict. It's what man has done for thousands of years.
What a poor attitude. I take into consideration you’re still a primitive unevolved superstitious humanoid. A lot of us are just two generations away from their ancestors living much like their ancestors did 4000 years ago. Farmers.

Future humans won’t believe any of the primitive religions. They’ll think more scientifically. And no one’s going to hell because they aren’t lying, cheating and stealing from each other.

What a poor attitude. I take into consideration you’re still a primitive unevolved superstitious humanoid. A lot of us are just two generations away from their ancestors living much like their ancestors did 4000 years ago. Farmers.

Future humans won’t believe any of the primitive religions. They’ll think more scientifically. And no one’s going to hell because they aren’t lying, cheating and stealing from each other.
Not a poor attitude. An observation from history. If you want to believe man's nature is going to change, good for you. But I'd like to point out that even now you are seeking to war.

Not a poor attitude. An observation from history. If you want to believe man's nature is going to change, good for you. But I'd like to point out that even now you are seeking to war.
I can't wait for the day we have one world order. Iran and USA may debate and the rest of the world will decide who's right. The world should settle the Israel Palestine war, not Israel. They clearly can't solve it.

United States. We should become the United States.

If having a USA is a good idea, why not just UNITE the world? United STATES.

1. a politically unified people occupying a definite territory; nation. (The planet)
  2. the territory, or one of the territories, of a government.
  3. Sometimes State. any of the bodies politic which together make up a federal union, as in the United States of America.
  4. the body politic as organized for civil rule and government

I can't wait for the day we have one world order. Iran and USA may debate and the rest of the world will decide who's right. The world should settle the Israel Palestine war, not Israel. They clearly can't solve it.

United States. We should become the United States.

If having a USA is a good idea, why not just UNITE the world? United STATES.

1. a politically unified people occupying a definite territory; nation. (The planet)
  2. the territory, or one of the territories, of a government.
  3. Sometimes State. any of the bodies politic which together make up a federal union, as in the United States of America.
  4. the body politic as organized for civil rule and government
Good luck with that. :lol:

Good luck with that. :lol:
What choice will we have? Either participate or the rest of the world will and we can have no say.

We really should collectively be able to get Russia to stop what they are doing. Pathetic that we are incapable. Maybe if we have 1 world order, Russia wouldn't dare.

No one would help them. And with one world order, we can squash any Hitler's or Not See movements like the one we have here in the USA right now.

What choice will we have? Either participate or the rest of the world will and we can have no say.

We really should collectively be able to get Russia to stop what they are doing. Pathetic that we are incapable. Maybe if we have 1 world order, Russia wouldn't dare.

No one would help them. And with one world order, we can squash any Hitler's or Not See movements like the one we have here in the USA right now.
And the world will be a utopia?

:rofl:

Forum List

Back