Another day, another lefty lie...prof lies about being racially "profiled" by a racist cop.

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Unfortunately for her, the cop had a dash cam.

"A professor at a community college in Hartford was pulled over on a rather basic traffic violation and was accosted by the police officer in a way which clearly demonstrated racial profiling. Or so she claimed."

“The policeman asked me if I could speak English and if I knew why he had stopped me. I said, “yes” to speaking English and “no” to why he had stopped me,” she wrote in the letter. “The officer did not give me any reason as to why had stopped me. His asking if I could speak English shows that he had racially profiled me and was not able to give me a concrete reason for stopping me.”

Except..that's not what happened.

"In the recording, the officer asks if Roychoudhuri knows why she is being stopped. When she says no, the officer is heard saying, “Okay. There’s that big gore area with white lines painted across it and you cut in front of it, in front of me, thinking it’s a lane or something. You have to wait until it’s a dotted white line.”
"The investigation concluded that the officer never asked Roychoudhuri if she spoke English and that he clearly explained to Roychoudhuri why she was pulled over."

Do you suppose it's physically impossible for progressive loons NOT to lie?

" It’s also a crime to file a false report with the police and she was subsequently arrested with bond set at $1,000 and an invitation to visit with a judge on August 14th. But there’s still some confusion as to precisely what the woman’s association with the college is. While making the rounds with the press and sensationalizing her story, she claimed to be a professor at Capital Community College who “teaches about diversity and the negative impact of racial profiling.” But when reached for comment, the school told a different story.
"Capital Community College was not prepared to make any comments on the allegations, but said Roychoudhuri is an English professor and is on sabbatical."

Shore.

SJW professor making charges of racial profiling is tripped up by dashcam Hot Air

"A professor at a community college in Hartford was pulled over on a rather basic traffic violation and was accosted by the police officer in a way which clearly demonstrated racial profiling. Or so she claimed."

“The policeman asked me if I could speak English and if I knew why he had stopped me. I said, “yes” to speaking English and “no” to why he had stopped me,” she wrote in the letter. “The officer did not give me any reason as to why had stopped me. His asking if I could speak English shows that he had racially profiled me and was not able to give me a concrete reason for stopping me.”

"In the recording, the officer asks if Roychoudhuri knows why she is being stopped. When she says no, the officer is heard saying, “Okay. There’s that big gore area with white lines painted across it and you cut in front of it, in front of me, thinking it’s a lane or something. You have to wait until it’s a dotted white line.”
"The investigation concluded that the officer never asked Roychoudhuri if she spoke English and that he clearly explained to Roychoudhuri why she was pulled over."

" It’s also a crime to file a false report with the police and she was subsequently arrested with bond set at $1,000 and an invitation to visit with a judge on August 14th. But there’s still some confusion as to precisely what the woman’s association with the college is. While making the rounds with the press and sensationalizing her story, she claimed to be a professor at Capital Community College who “teaches about diversity and the negative impact of racial profiling.” But when reached for comment, the school told a different story.
"Capital Community College was not prepared to make any comments on the allegations, but said Roychoudhuri is an English professor and is on sabbatical."

Shore.

SJW professor making charges of racial profiling is tripped up by dashcam Hot Air
The VASTmajority of racial accusations are lies. Its such a shame that so many people squeeze every ounce of compassion from the white community as they possible can. They take advantage of our generally trusting nature when it comes to these sensitive incidents.

Haha. THIS IS why racist liberals are gonna regret the camera push. Sure...they'll get an occasional bad cop on camera.

But mostly....it's gonna expose all their made up nonsense about police abuse.

98% of allegations of police abuse are lies. Cameras are showing it. They just only get 1% the amount of media coverage.

Another day, another ridiculous lie from the OP, and another thread that fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

"Dash Cam Footage Undermines Texas State Rep’s Claim He Was Treated ‘Like A Boy’ During Traffic Stop [VIDEO]
A Texas state representative’s recent claim that he was mistreated by a sheriff’s deputy during a traffic stop last month because of his race is coming under scrutiny after the release of dash cam video from the incident.

During a House committee hearing last week to discuss the recent arrest of Sandra Bland in Waller County, Texas, Democrat chairman Garnet Coleman shared a story about a recent encounter with police in which he said the officer treated him “like a boy.”

“He talked to me like I was a child,” Coleman said, describing the July 14 traffic stop on Interstate 10 in Austin County. “He was so rude and nasty. Even when he found out I was a legislator, he became more rude and nasty. And I didn’t understand why this guy was continuing to go on and on and treat me like a child. And basically like I’m saying is treat me like a boy. I want to be very clear about that.”
But what he did not say is that not only did the officer who pulled him over treat him cordially, but he even let the lawmaker off with a mere warning, even though he was driving 94 miles per hour in a 75 mph speed zone.

“I saw nothing that indicated that he put forth any disrespect whatsoever,” Brandes said of the sheriff’s deputy.

Read more: Dash Cam Footage Undermines Texas State Rep s Claim The Daily Caller

Another custard pie smashed in your kisser, huh C_Chamber_Pot?

Shore.

How sad for the left that real racism in America is over......the kind the democrats practiced openly and proudly....now they have to resort to "microaggressions" and lying about racism......

Shore.

How sad for the left that real racism in America is over......the kind the democrats practiced openly and proudly....now they have to resort to "microaggressions" and lying about racism......
Dems are still plenty racist.

Forum List

Back