another black proving blacks are racist--not whites

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
the evidence just keeps coming-NEVER stops
.....but--again, not headline news when a black is racist...this is why we laugh whenever blacks accuse a white of racism
[“As soon as I sat, that woman started cursing and yelling at him about him being a Jew and ‘Allahu akbar’ and how Allah will end us all,” she recounted in the five-minute video, in which a scratch is seen on her fac/QUOTE]
https://nypost.com/2019/12/18/woman...ttack-on-subway-by-nut-shouting-allahu-akbar/

.....but--again, not headline news when a black is racist...this is why we laugh whenever blacks accuse a white of racism
[“As soon as I sat, that woman started cursing and yelling at him about him being a Jew and ‘Allahu akbar’ and how Allah will end us all,” she recounted in the five-minute video, in which a scratch is seen on her fac/QUOTE]
https://nypost.com/2019/12/18/woman...ttack-on-subway-by-nut-shouting-allahu-akbar/
I guess no one has told these guys, huh?

What do you think of these posts?

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Identity politics again from the USMB's hypocritical king of identity politics.

I wonder why you guys hate being quoted so much.

You don't even have the balls to defend your own words.

Sheesh. Man up a little.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Sheesh. Man up a little.
I have defended it. You are too dense to get it. I am sick and tired of their crap. I am sick and tired of them playing the victim card and I am sick and tired of you hypocritical patronizing racists convincing them they are nothing but victims. Haven't seen you once attack anyone on your side of the political isle mocking or attacking Christians. Haven't seen you once defend any white person from the stereotypes that your side makes. Instead you have our quotes saved and you break them out twice a week as you claim how in the middle you are and how much you hate identity politics.

Let me be clear again. I am sick and tired of blacks playing the victim card and if and when they choose to be mental slaves for the racist democrat party that uses them as the mental slaves they are, then I will treat them as the mental slaves they CHOOSE TO BE.

You are nothing but a bloated hypocritical ignorant racist ass.

Sheesh. Man up a little.
I have defended it. You are too dense to get it. I am sick and tired of their crap. I am sick and tired of them playing the victim card and I am sick and tired of you hypocritical patronizing racists convincing them they are nothing but victims. Haven't seen you once attack anyone on your side of the political isle mocking or attacking Christians. Haven't seen you once defend any white person from the stereotypes that your side makes. Instead you have our quotes saved and you break them out twice a week as you claim how in the middle you are and how much you hate identity politics.

Let me be clear again. I am sick and tired of blacks playing the victim card and if and when they choose to be mental slaves for the racist democrat party that uses them as the mental slaves they are, then I will treat them as the mental slaves they CHOOSE TO BE.

Wow, look at that. You admitted being a racist -- it's right there on the screen -- and now you defend it.

I'm sure the OP will appreciate that, and challenge you for being an admitted racist. This wrecks his premise a bit.

Good stuff.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Sheesh. Man up a little.

Wow, look at that. You admitted being a racist -- it's right there on the screen -- and now you defend it.

I'm sure the OP will appreciate that, and challenge you for being an admitted racist. This wrecks his premise a bit.

Good stuff.
You are a loser. Had you pegged from the start.

African Americans say the same things about others. Also this is a forum for gosh sakes. Many posters out do each other in sarcasm. You should know that. And yes there are differences in all humans with physical and mental abilities.

African Americans say the same things about others. Also this is a forum for gosh sakes. Many posters out do each other in sarcasm. You should know that. And yes there are differences in all humans with physical and mental abilities.
Just pointing out reality.

I would have a lot more respect for Negroes if they would stop committing the great majority of crimes in this country, get off welfare, stop using drugs, take care of their families, stop voting for Democrats, stop with that obnoxious rap music and generally stop being assholes.

Somehow the Right hasn't yet figured out the obvious: Spinning & deflecting for real racism only enables real racism and creates more of it.

That gives the Regressive Left -- those who have weaponized PC and Identity Politics for political advantage -- an easy way to point at it and say "SEE?"

And then the cycle continues and it all feeds on itself.

Maybe the two ends are in on this together. Maybe this is the plan. Maybe this is what you want.

Last edited:

You see Mac insists he is not among the sheep following the crowd.

Just because he is "by himself" does not mean he isn't screaming the same stuff that the rest of the left wing sheep yell.

You quoted ME. Thank you for that. Not tell me how MY words are untrue

Just because he is "by himself" does not mean he isn't screaming the same stuff that the rest of the left wing sheep yell.

Mac is the most triggered of all triggered liberals

Damn, this needs to be framed. Thank you

Sheesh. Man up a little.

Good stuff.
You are a loser. Had you pegged from the start.
Why are you upset? Or rather why are you upset with him? They're your words.

:bye1:

I appreciate your posts, and those of people like you.

I appreciate your posts, and those of people like you.
Yet you can never challenge the substance.

Forum List

Back