another black hate crime

Critical Race Theory and the Liberal 1619 project stir up a lot of hatred of honkies among your young skulls full of mush out there. The libs like those at the New York Times or working in academia need to be held accountable for the damage their theories cause. I'd love to see the victims family sue Harvard and the major media so they can answer in court. Maybe their rhetoric might become more responsible.

BLACK man shoots non-black person = this is what the headline should be
If you continue to black man shoot, we will be well to write white man shoots, you would be surprised
Yes, well 2 white people in S. Dakota, the ag and the governor investigated.

If you continue to black man shoot, we will be well to write white man shoots, you would be surprised

Yes, well 2 white people in S. Dakota, the ag and the governor investigated.
I don't speak Ebonics or Jive...can you translate that into English?

Mass shootings in the U.S. by shooter’s by race/ethnicity as of May 2021​

Published by Statista Research Department, Sep 27, 2021
Between 1982 and May 2021, 66 out of the 124 mass shootings in the United States were carried out by white shooters. By comparison, the perpetrator was African American in 21 mass shootings, and Latino in 10. When calculated as percentages, this amounts to 53 percent, 17 percent and eight percent respectively.

Between 1982 and May 2021, 66 out of the 124 mass shootings in the United States were carried out by white shooters. By comparison, the perpetrator was African American in 21 mass shootings, and Latino in 10. When calculated as percentages, this amounts to 53 percent, 17 percent and eight percent respectively.

you fkd up!!!!!!
1. blacks commit murder at FOUR times the rate of whites
2. blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa

Ebonics --HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you fkd up!!!!!!
1. blacks commit murder at FOUR times the rate of whites
2. blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa
False.

There have been a lot more than 124 mass shootings in America over the past 40 years. They have them every week in liberal hell holes like Chicago where a "St. Valentine's Day Massacre" between one gang and another is always happening.

And most of those, unlike the original conducted by Honky Criminal Al Capone, are conducted by African American gangstas.

Penelope ..allow me to do the math for you, since you people don't graduate
white on black murders 234
whites are 5 times the population of whites
1/5 of 234 is 47
black on white murders 514
47 times TEN is 470
514 is MORE than 470

Penelope ..allow me to do the math for you, since you people don't graduate
white on black murders 234
whites are 5 times the population of whites
1/5 of 234 is 47
black on white murders 514
47 times TEN is 470
514 is MORE than 470
I don't need you to do the math for me, I'll start posting every white person that does a crime, just know that there are many of them, men who kill the families.

Penelope
....you people are afraid of the truth...you feel so ashamed because you know you are failures---so you NATURALLY blame others [ whitey ] and are upset ....

I don't need you to do the math for me, I'll start posting every white person that does a crime, just know that there are many of them, men who kill the families.
..as usual, you people HATE the truth...you are afraid of the truth
plain-simple-UNDENIABLE-blacks commit murder at much higher rates

Most time they don't print white person's that commit crimes.
1. wrong...all you ever see is WHITE COP/white this/etc
2. no need to---we have the documentation
--I just went over this with idiot Lesh ..he posted some MSM crap and used my EXACT FBI link to try to tell me blacks don't murder whites at higher rates--but it's right there
AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH

BATON ROUGE, La. -- A white Louisiana man has received a life sentence for the apparently random killing of a Black man in a park. He also is accused of killing another Black man at a bus stop and firing into the home of a Black family as part of a string of attacks that police said may have been racially motivated.

Kenneth Gleason was found guilty of first-degree murder in April for the killing of Donald Smart, The Advocate reported. Smart, 49, was shot in a park near Louisiana State University as he was walking to his overnight shift as a restaurant dishwasher in September 2017.

BATON ROUGE, La. -- A white Louisiana man has received a life sentence for the apparently random killing of a Black man in a park. He also is accused of killing another Black man at a bus stop and firing into the home of a Black family as part of a string of attacks that police said may have been racially motivated.

Kenneth Gleason was found guilty of first-degree murder in April for the killing of Donald Smart, The Advocate reported. Smart, 49, was shot in a park near Louisiana State University as he was walking to his overnight shift as a restaurant dishwasher in September 2017.

....you have lost--blacks murder whites at a HIGHER rate ......

Forum List

Back