Ann Coulter refers to Ted Kennedy as, "Glad he's gone human pestilence" on MJ.

You retard, it's an opinion piece.

Cripes, is there not a SINGLE person on the left who has the slightest concept of what "fact" "fiction" "proof" "evidence" "truth" "debate" mean????

You retard, it's an opinion piece.

Cripes, is there not a SINGLE person on the left who has the slightest concept of what "fact" "fiction" "proof" "evidence" "truth" "debate" mean????

You lie again.

The article gives page numbers, Coulter's claims, and the factual rebuttal to her lies.

I can explain further, if it's necessary for you.

So you have no examples of her "distorting" the facts.

Thank you.
My favorite Coulter lie.

In a highly publicized stop at Monticello during Clinton's 1993 inaugural festivities, Gore pointed to carvings of Washington and Benjamin Franklin and asked the curator: 'Who are these guys?' He was surrounded by reporters and TV cameras when he said it.
Source: Slander

Uh..ok.

You have any background, link, anythign that confirms the source, that it was actually said, and that it was a lie?

Besides, it doesn't even make sense as you've presented it. Did Coulter say that? Have you rudimentary English skills? Do you know how to use the quote function, and do you understand "citing" and such?

Uh..ok.

You have any background, link, anythign that confirms the source, that it was actually said, and that it was a lie?

Besides, it doesn't even make sense as you've presented it. Did Coulter say that? Have you rudimentary English skills? Do you know how to use the quote function, and do you understand "citing" and such?

For the third time, click on the link. Why are you lying like this?

Coulter dissembles right to the end. Check out her final presentation.

Uh..ok.

Oh come on, that is one of her most famous lies. Here is the Weekly Sub-Standard's review of her book:

WHILE ON A TOUR of Monticello as vice president, Al Gore examined busts of George Washington and Benjamin Franklin and asked the curator, "Who are these people?" A single newspaper reported Gore's embarrassing ignorance. Meanwhile when presidential candidate George W. Bush was unable to name the leaders of four nations in a reporter's pop quiz, it was a topic of media concern for weeks.

Ann Coulter's latest book, "Slander: Liberal Lies About the American Right," is rich with delightfully revealing comparisons like this one, compiled to expose the liberal media's double standard when it comes to matters of left and right. ...
Source: The Weekly Standard

Liberals are monsters, and should be feared.

Because they are members of a mob. They promote death, destruction, and the erosion of human rights. What's to like?

How old are you? You are either very young or very ignorant. READ Coulter's words; look at the adjectives used to describe fellow Americans! SHE is the one doing exactly what she accuses Democrats of; "distortions, inflaming passions, demonizing opponents, and substituting propagandist images and sound bites in place of facts, ideas and persuasive argument."

I've been around since Truman was President, I have never seen the people Coulter describes. Such vile demonization is right out of Hitler's playbook.

The difference is, she is accurate and uses facts and historical evidence to support her statements.

:lol::lol::lol:

I remember when she called John Edwards a faggot.

Uh..ok.

For the third time, click on the link. Why are you lying like this?

Coulter dissembles right to the end. Check out her final presentation.

Excellent share. Thank you.

Of course, Coulter didn’t demean the tone of Lipsyte’s work. Instead, she simply lied about it, saying it didn’t exist. Coulter wanted to close with a bang. She wished Lipsyte out of existence.
What, oh what, are we to do with someone who dissembles like Coulter? Again, we’re quoting the next-to-last paragraph in her whole book. As usual, she builds a screed around an invented fact—one designed to demean those she hates. And just how nasty is Coulter’s conclusion? She draws an ugly conclusion indeed. “Except for occasional forays to the Wal-Mart,” she says, “liberals do not know any conservatives.” But conservatives “already know” liberals, she says. Conservatives know liberals as “savagely cruel bigots who hate America and lie for sport.”

Incredibly, that is Coulter’s final phrase. It closes her strange, disturbed book.

How old are you? You are either very young or very ignorant. READ Coulter's words; look at the adjectives used to describe fellow Americans! SHE is the one doing exactly what she accuses Democrats of; "distortions, inflaming passions, demonizing opponents, and substituting propagandist images and sound bites in place of facts, ideas and persuasive argument."

I've been around since Truman was President, I have never seen the people Coulter describes. Such vile demonization is right out of Hitler's playbook.

The difference is, she is accurate and uses facts and historical evidence to support her statements.

:lol::lol::lol:

I remember when she called John Edwards a faggot.
The colloquial meaning of the word "faggot" is quite broad. Edwards may not be a homosexual, but he is an an effeminate, prissy, little fag.........:lol:

So do you think that's what she meant? Because for most of us, it seemed that she calling him a homosexual. Why give her cover?

Ann Coulter refers to Ted Kennedy as, "Glad he's gone human pestilence" on Morning Joe.

Human Pestilence?

The entire crew sits there wide eyed and silent. Once she's gone, they talk about what a "great guy" Ted Kennedy was. If they felt that way, why not say something to her face?

And she goes on about "conservative values".

Let's recap:

Human pestilence.

"Let him die".

Applauds executions.

Wants to get rid of the EPA because a certain number of birth defects are "acceptable".

Turn Medicare in to a "voucher program".

Blackmails the nation, holding the unemployed hostage to push for a Bush Tax cut extension.

Supports removing the payroll tax break to lay more burden on the Middle Class.

These just aren't my values. Thank Gawd.

Teddy was a low life. On many levels.

Ann Coulter refers to Ted Kennedy as, "Glad he's gone human pestilence" on Morning Joe.

Human Pestilence?

The entire crew sits there wide eyed and silent. Once she's gone, they talk about what a "great guy" Ted Kennedy was. If they felt that way, why not say something to her face?

Let's recap:

Human pestilence.

"Let him die".

Applauds executions.

Wants to get rid of the EPA because a certain number of birth defects are "acceptable".

Blackmails the nation, holding the unemployed hostage to push for a Bush Tax cut extension.

They ALL are. Until you figure that out the credits will continue running on that horrible movie.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvcvyJ-1y2A]Al Gore is a super dork - YouTube[/ame]

"Who are these people?"

Human Pestilence?

Let's recap:

Human pestilence.

"Let him die".

Applauds executions.

They ALL are. Until you figure that out the credits will continue running on that horrible movie.

Youre late to the party.

Forum List

Back